Extra chapter: Dara's adventure XD

S & M couple

 

Extra Chapter.

Dara’s POv

Things went smoothly between us,and.. we’re about to marry tomorrow~!! My hard works been paying off!  But still I want to know Jiyong more~..

Bommie who just showed me the video last 4 years, (it was well filmed~ Bom added special effects and a theme~ kyaa~!! I’ll treasure this with my life!!I’ll add this to our wedding, ehhehehe)Bommie informed me about the charm she bought last  new year.. She gave a lucky charm and told me that the charm can grant you a wish.

I just have to sleep with it under my pillow. I wished that I’ll know more about Jiyong...

When I woke up I’m sleeping beside Jiyong~ He’s a bit young but who cares?He’s too cool!! OMG!! A close up of JiyonG!!! Waaa, he’s sleeping half ! *drools* I want to hug him, but I can’t move? I tried everything but I can’t move.

Jiyong opened his eyes and stared at me. I want to say good morning honey~. But I can’t blurt any word!! What’s going on with me? He fixed everything and walk towards me.. I was surprised that he lift me with one hand! And on top of it effortless? When he passed a mirror I looked at it and saw me as a BOOK!? Damn that charm, next time I’ll be sure to detailed my wishes!!!

He’s heading to the station I want to shout and tell him to walk with me !!! Where is he going really!?? He get on the train and stand on the other side of the train. He opened my contents but he’s not looking at me?his book? I look at where he is staring oh  and that’s me!! I’m still wearing my sailor uniform!! !!! I came to realized that I came back the past! How cute!! But.. why am I quietly staring at nothing instead of talking to my beloved Jiyong?

We got off , and so my past self...But still no talking I looked at Jiyong and he’s still looking at my past self... I wonder why...

At school, every break time, he’s not going to the library?? Where is he going? I looked around and started to remember everything in high school but wait! I have no time to reminisce everything. He looked around and then he stopped at one direction I looked at that direction and, whoa~ it’s me!! Waaa~! My past self is about to look at Jiyong.. EH? Jiyogn started opening me.. but.. Jiyongg.. you’re reading me (the book) upside down..! waaaa~ He’s face is too close!! Kyaa~!! I’m about to die!

He looked away as my past self passed him... Maybe.. Jiyong originally like me before I did?? Wait, stop assuming Dara! Focus and observe more!..

Next day, he went to the same station again... But I didn’t see my past self...He sighed? .... When I looked around I found my past self running her best just to get on the train.... He walk from where he’s standing and stop the door from closing.. This is the day when I fell for him! When more passengers get on , Jiyong protected my past self by standing in front of me... But that time, I didn’t see his face because he’s reading a book.. But.. now.. he opened the book (me)  and I saw him...he...jiyong is... he’s blushing!! Waaaa!! OH MY GAWSH! DFGHJKL!!!

We went off but that time , when I thanked him he just looked at me and smiled.. Not knowingly, after he smiled, he blushed again! ... I’m so touched!! I want to hug him now!!.. When we finally went to his room. He leave me there and went outside.. His classmate dropped her mirror in front of me... I saw my contents and was surprised. He’s not reading anything... He’s looking at the pictures of me...I blink a sec.

And when I woke up, it’s already morning.. My most awaited day in my life!... All the people closed to me came and wished me  the best. Our wedding is just simple. When I finally went in the church, and walk together with him in front of the altar.. I tried teasing him.. “Ya, jiyong..?You’re quite a stalker aren’t you?”

“ What do you mean?” Jiyong asked me.

“ It’s in the book you’re always holding right?Physical science volume 3 if I were right...” I looked at him to see his reactions. He looked at me and widened his eyes..

“ You! How did you knew something about that!? I didn’t tell anyone about that!” Jiyong almost yelled.

The priest cleared his throat..

“ It’s a secret..” I smirked .... That’s right, We’re an S&M couple... I’m becoming more like a sadist now...

“You may kiss the bride” The priest told us.

“ You’ve turned into a sadist Dara.” Jiyong told me.

“You're the reason why I turned to that <3!” I told him and kissed him.

Andd....!That’s the end of our love story  XDD