Introduction

S & M couple

 

Chapter 1

Dara’s POV

 I’m Sandara Park, my friends call me Dara. I don’t look like it but I already have a boyfriend. He’s Kwon Jiyong. The truth is, I’m the one who did all the pushes and finally confessed to him. He is the most popular guy  in our school, but no one dared to confessed to him, since he was known to be a ‘sadist’ That time It took everything just to say “I like you” but he just replied a simple nod.. He’s always in the library and studying so that he’ll be admitted to the university he wanted to be admitted. He’s also smart and so close to be a perfect guy. I’m pretty much blessed just to be with him. We went to dates and everything but.... there are many restrictions ... T_T

Restriction no.1

 In our dates, I can’t be late even seconds. The day I’m late, he’ll just leave me in the pool of couples who are pitying me....Almost everyone recognize me for being a pitiful girl.

Restriction no.2

Even though I went there in time, he won’t look at me and he didn’t even held my right nor my left hand even once. He kept on stuffing his face in his book whole day.

Restriction no.3

I am forbidden to talk to him when, he was concentrating on  his studies or when we’re eating. Whenever I talk to him when he’s studying, he’ll tell me “ Wait, I’m almost close on solving this.” Whenever were eating and about to say something, he’ll tell me .” Don’t talk while your mouth is full.”

*sigh*I didn’t know if we’re really dating or not.When I asked him, he’ll reply “ yeah, we’re dating what’s wrong?” So I just kept on believing that, even though he never touched me or kiss me after 3 months. I didn’t get any bullying since everyone in my school looked up on me on being a masochist. But, I’ll endure everything for him, since I love him very much.So yeah, everyone called us the S(sadist) and M(masochist) couples...

I met him when I was hurrying before I got late in my first period. I run as fast as I could, but when I got on the station, I saw that the door is closing, I knew that I won’t make it but I still tried. I’m only an inch away when someone put his hand in the train, he looked at me and told me to hurry and get on. I felt like my heart skipped a beat. But that’s not all. Since the train is crowded, I can’t move at all, one the next stop more people get on but it seems like no one entered, and there I saw him protecting me .. Kyaaa~ <3 . After we got off, I tried to thank him and chased him. He just smiled back at me. I was gald to know that we’re on the same school, I always went to see him and have a chat, I slowly came to love him.

I was about to enter the class, and someone greeted me ,it was Bommie, my best friend. And she knew everything about my struggles.

“Morning” She waved her hand.

“ Good morning” I greeted her back as I went to my chair and placed my things.

“So, how’s today?” she turned her body and face me.” Any progress with your loved one?”

“ Nah, we went together but he’s just reading. I’ll support him and everyway I can!” I told her while getting fired up.

Bommie sighed .” You’re really amzing to endure things like that, if it were me I’ll just dump him, there are lot of guys roaming around you know. ? I an’t gonna waste my precious youth for someone like that.Who knows he really don’t love you and just wanted to try going out?” She told me.

She got a point, I don’t even know if Jiyong really loves me. He just nodded in my confession and never tell me that he loves me..... I got a bad feeling about it...

“ Don’t say things like that, Jiyong accepted my confession in person....After his exams I’m sure we will be lovey dovey~” I announced.

“ I know, I know, just kept on pushing!!! You’ll do just fine!!” Bommie patted me.

Our class ended and I hurried fixing all my things.

“ What’s with the rush?” Bommie asked me.

“ I can’t be late, or else he’ll leave me!” As I rushed outside the room. “ Bye!!”

I saw him and he looked up  from his reading.

“ Jiyong!! I’m here..! “ I waved at him and still catching my breath.” Let’s go home!”

“sure.” Jiyong replied as he stuffed his face on the book again..

The weather didn’t look good. Later while we’re in the middle of walking, the rain started to pour down. We went to a waiting shed and take shelter. We’re all wet, I looked at him to see if he’ll offer me his handkerchief but instead, he just wiped his book..  If this continue, nothing will ever happen between us... I have to take an initiative!. 

“We’re all wet now...” I pouted..

“ Yeah...” he replied me still looking at me.

“ We’ll catch a cold if we stayed like this.” I looked at him.”You’re house is near right? Can I dry my clothes there?” He suddenly stop wiping his book and looked at me for a moment. He looked away and told me “ You can’t, here I have an umbrella, the rain suddenly poured down that I didn’t have enough time to open it. You can go home first.”

I sighed to my disappointment. What’s wrong on going in his house? I’m his girlfriend right? Not just a nobody.. My hard feelings just piled up... I opened the umbrella and went home.