The Morning After the Night That Changed our lives Forever.

What Happens Next?
Lynn Euns POV: 'What the hell' I thought as I woke up. Thats when it hit me... This wasn't MY room. I looked to the side of me and saw Ji Yong. He's so cute when he's sleeping- Wait a minute, I'm in a strange room on a bed, with some boy who I've liked since 6th grade! Hell Yah!......... Scratch that I'm putting 2 and 2 together and this is a bad thing. I'm in a room, on a bed with a strange boy, and I don't remember a thing. "Ahhhh!!!" I screamed waking up a pissed Ji Yong. "Oh. Good Morning. Did you sleep well?" he said. "Excuse me! Why am I here? What exactly happend last night? I mean, What the . Did you drug me? me? All of the above? Huh? My parents must be so worried!" I yelled as I got up and put my clothes on. To my luck my stupid shirt had a rip in it.... Why me? " Hey! Look it's not my fault! I didn't you,Nor drug you! How stupid are you! You basically threw yourself at me! Remember the party? You're the one who got drunk! What kind of guy am I to not take advantage of someone like you? At first I didn't know who you were, but I now know it was little Choi Lynn Eun. First year in high school, has lots of friends, pretty, a total to the queenkas, the perfect role model. So think about it.. Is it my fault or yours" he replied making my feel dead inside. I guess it was my fault all along. If I didn't get drunk, I wouldn't be in this situation right now. " Wow... Did that really happen?" I asked hoping, he would say no. " Yeah Lynn Eun... I'm not lying." he answered. That's when my eyes started to water up. No..No..No.. I'm not a . I would never do anything like this sober. After my "moment" I ran out of the room and found myself in some mansion. It took me a while to figure out were the exit was but I left before Ji Yong could catch me. It felt like I have been walking for hours.. The truth is I have no idea where I am. Great. Maybe I should have stayed at Ji Yongs house or whoevers house that was. WTH? I look beside me and I see MY house. Wow Lynn are you freaking serious. I walked up to the door, knocked and hoped my parents wouldn't be super upset. I heard the door unlocking and I started to tear up. Even though my parents loved me with all of ther heart, they could be as strict as hell. To my surprise my older brother opened the door. " Lynn!!!! What.The.Hell? Get inside!" Pheng yelled getting out of the doorway so I could enter. When I got in he just attacked me with questions, but I ignored them all. "Pheng! Wheres Umma? Wheres Appa?" I questioned him without looking into his eyes. "Let me think.. They're sleeping! You know what time it is..5am! The only reason they didn't know you were here is because I told them you were already asleep. I know! Did you fall asleep at the party? Or did you spend the night with Mirayah again? But if you stayed with Mirayah you wouldn't be here right now! I love you sis so please tell me what's up." he answered. I Broke into tears. " Don't hate me! I know this goes against Vue traditions... I-I ummm.. I did what Grandmother told us not to do. I-I umm how do I put this? Ya know... You kiss, it's gets heated,ect. La da la da dee!!" I told him. That was easier than I expected. I know for a fact he's going to tell Umma & Appa. There gonna kill me. "Sooo..... Your my sister......" he said completely out of the blue. Well nah dip Sherlock I'm your sister. "Lynn Eun.. Your MY LITTLE SISTER! No one is going to hurt you and get away with it. Did someone you? What was it peer pressure? If you know who it is, tell me I'll kill them!" he added. "Ohhhkkkaayy..... I DID NOT GET NOR WAS IT PEER PRESSURE! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT..I BASICLLY THREW MYSELF INTO GDRAGONS ARMS! DON'T HURT HIM!" I said telling the truth. I knew I should have snuck in through the window. Pheng got up and walked to his room/garage. It hurts... My own brother probably thinks I'm a ..... How nice.. I walked to my room/basement and just sat there looking at my wall of achievements, awards from and out of school, Taekwondo belts, pictures of me and my family in these beautiful out-of-korea places..... I knew there could be possibility I could be Pregnant.... I guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer to find out.……….……….…… TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!! So how was it?? If it was really bad write it in a comment! If it was cute, cant wait to read more, good, anything? PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!