Chapter 03

Rothenwest academy : The Story of Us

comment please ❤️
 

"Isn't Jisoo coming?" Why can't they talk like normal people?

"No she had filming to do, with a lot of handsome shirtless actors”

 He lifted one eyebrow at me

 “You know? shirtless guys with abs"

 it was not true, she was probably at some party thinking about Jinyoung and being sad, or in her bed, seeing Jinyoung pics on Instagram and also being sad. She really needs to kill this love soon.

"That's a shame, I even invited some directors, you know,  our  started sponsoring some independent movies, she was always talking About how much she wanted to be in one"

From someone who broke her heart Jinyoung sure was dedicated, he did a lot of things for Jisoo without her knowing, I heard from Mei that he arranged some of her Cfs, and even recommended her to some movie directors.

“Do I look like Jisoo to you? Go talk to her for god sake.”

 He sighed and crossed his arms. 

“ You know that she refuses to talk to me.” He kind of pounded 

” You are a terrible friend, I’ll always blame my father for having to put up with you”

 He said and crossed his arms like an annoyed kid. Jinyoung was known for being an Ace with business, he was cold and knew exactly what to do in every situation , but with me he still acted like a 05 years old.

" How I miss Hyunjin, he was so much better than you” 

“We can’t be too nice with you” He said

 “You are like a leench you know?” I rolled my eyes

 ``Yeah, yeah whatever….talking about being nice, Jisoo and the kids always take me with them in their travels you should do the same" He laughed and drank a sip of his wine, the party was at his mansion, a present from his father for choosing not to go live with his grandma. Jinyoung was a really private person, but  Nayeon wasn’t. He got to convince her to make the party in his house, but she insisted on inviting like a hundred people instead of making something more intimate. It was a really fancy party.

" He can't take you, I keep him really busy when we travel, right babe?”.

"Nayeon, beautiful as always” I looked at her long red gown.

”I'm pretty sure that I saw Jisoo in a similar dress in a movie premier " I laughed 

"but I know you wouldn't copy or anything, right? "

 I smiled at her, she wasn’t happy with my remark.

" Hana, behav.." I didn't even let my best friend finish

"Sorry, I gotta go, I think I just saw someone interesting "

I walked away before they could even answer, well, he thought that I had made that gossip during high school so I'm only keeping the lie, besides she deserved it, she trash talks about me all the time to everyone.

"Found you" someone with no sense of danger apparently, had grabbed me from behind and was now….. hugging me?

"How dare..... You are the guy with glasses” 

I tried to get away from his hold

 “Look, I don’t know why  you are  here, but if you are after money I’m not the one, I’m probably the poorest person here”

 The guy laughed hard and took off his sunglasses.

“ Hyunjin?" I just realized that I was the dumbest person on earth, he was the guy who talked to me in college today, he was still wearing the same clothes but in my defense the glasses hid his mole and I would never have mistaken his mole.

" Your liar" I started hitting him,and suddenly for reasons that I didn't know yet I started crying.

" you didn't call or send those letters that you had promised you haven't even visited me and now you scare the heck out of me"

 I was crying really hard now.

Like a ninja and  graceful as a gazelle I separated from the hug and ran my way towards the stairs. I’m pretty sure that I had seen Changbin looking at me with a questionable look while I ran like an idiot in the middle of the salon.

________________________________________

"Oh such a smart girl, it will be so hard for him to find you here in a place with no doors Hana"

Notice my sarcasm, I curled up on the sofa from the second floor tv room, trying to hide from my embarrassing escape, but I heard chuckles from the stairs.

" Always so mature Hana"

To prove him wrong I said something really smart and adult  "Go away"

Brilliant. In my defense I had sent a million letters, emails, and voice messages but after his first year there I hadn't had even one reply.  I felt the weight of someone on the sofa, but I refused to look up.

"Do you want me to apologize?" 

He sighed, and I really wasn't going to answer him.

“ You know that I know that you are an extremely ticklish person right?" Well he may get an answer now.

"Why didn't you answer me? For 3 damn years I only knew what was happening with you from you brother and friends, do you know how hurt I felt when you answered them but refused to talk to me? Or when I had to ask them about you because you had never even sent me a message "

 I looked up and unfortelly I wasn't looking my best, I"m pretty sure that my makeup was all messed up and that my hair was weird since I laid down. but he was too polite to make jokes about it, Jinyoung would totally start laughing and taking pictures for future blackmails, Hyunjin on the other hand being a gentleman, started fixing my hair for me.

 "They told me that you had missed me a lot"  He said calmly, brushing his fingers through my hair

"Of course I did" I said kind of crying and took his hands from my hair. He lowered his face, I probably looked really pitiful right now.

" Are you crying because of me?"

"No, obviously Jinyoung has another annoying little brother who refused to talk to me for years." He hugged me again but I didn't have the strength to push him back this time so I did the only thing plausible and didn't hug him back.

"You really won't forgive me?" 

He started rubbing my arms slowly. I didn't answer.

"I brought you gifts" I laughed as I separated from the hug, he didn’t like to break contact at all.

" You know I'm a material girl, but I only accept gifts from people that care about me" I pushed my legs up and hugged my knees, it was cold there, and my dress wasn't doing a good job keeping me warm.

" What did I do? " I asked and he sighed 

" You started dating a complete jerk” I could barely hear him, he didn't sound confident about his answer,  I looked at him, puzzled  "So what? because I was dating I couldn’t have friends? beside I only dated him for 5 months, you ignored me for 3 years" 

“ I was young and stupid?” He said and I narrowed my eyebrows at him. 

“You can do better than this.”

He catched my hand and started playing with my fingers. He was always the cuddle type, but today he was worse than Felix with the touches.

" I thought that if I talked or saw you I would want to come back immediately and you started dating so I thought you wouldn't want me to bother you anymore "

he looked down, but the moment that I had looked at his face I had already forgiven him.

 "So you stopped talking to me because you were jealous, right?” 

I laughed patting his head

 “Losing your first crush must be really sad"

 I said playfully.

"I was really jealous of him " 

Hesaid looking at nowhere and suddenly the thought of he still liking me came to my mind, but I brush it off.

 "But what are you doing here? There is not much use in coming back on the second semester of your last year of high school"

 He started making circles in my hand, it was nice actually a little weird since he wasn't the small little Hyunjin anymore, He got taller than me for sure and surprisingly had grown some muscles.

"I decided to change last minute, it took everyone by surprise even granny, she was devastated that I was going away"

"I can imagine how she felt" after I said that he pushed me in another hug.

"Do you see me as a teddy bear or something?" 

He laughed on my neck and it tickled me. I didn't push him away this time, I was really cold and he was so warm.

"If you ask me, I will stay forever this time." 

I was speechless. What's up with this guy?

"I see that you guys have met, Hyunjin why haven’t you changed yet?   ``My friend looked puzzled at us.

"Jinyoung, your time is always on point,” 

I said separating from Hyunjin, again, he didn’t like it, but didn’t say anything

 “ I think I’m leaving earlier, I’m dying of cold here.” 

They both glared at me like I was an alien.

“ Are you joking right now? " He said annoyed.

"You always get my clothes when you are here, nothing has ever stopped you, most of the times you get them only to annoy me"

 I looked at him feeling accused 

" I only got them in emergencies" it was mostly true, I was by nature a very clumsy person, wherever I dropped something on myself, felt cold or too hot he and his clothes were always there for me to steal.

 "But I'm having a change of heart now" I lied.

 " I took enough of your clothes already. I said trying to sneak out

 " Nonsense, just get something from Hyunjin then" He said turning me around in the direction of his brother who only smirked at me.

" I need you here for damage control, Mei always finds some reason to fight with Nayeon and you are good at talking and entertaining people" I rolled my eyes.

 "So this is the reason for you not letting me go? I'm your clown?"

 He smiled already leaving " pretty much".

__________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________