Chapter 02

Rothenwest academy : The Story of Us

Heey! Don`t forget to comment and subscribe :)))

________________________________________________________________-

 

 

 

"Wrong, Hana, didn't I ask you to check those questions for me?" No, she hadn't. I was pretty happy when my favorite Literature professor invited me to be her assistant. I really want to be a professor someday, and working for her would be a great start…..if only she wasn't so forgetful.

"Sorry miss.Yoona, I will pay more attention from now on"

"Good, and don't be too hard on yourself, you are doing great!"

Tell me about being bipolar?

"I almost forgot, Hana we need to go to the main hall, for the campus tour " I really wasn't in the mood to go, I still had a lot of  work to finish, besides one of the schools visiting is the Rothenwest academy, what means that I would have a Changbin, a Felix, and a Jisung annoying the hell out of me.

"Miss.Yoona, I still have a lot of paperwork to do and I'm not even one of the lecturers, if you want someone to talk about our course I'm pretty sure the sophomore students would be glad to do it in my place" She rolled her eyes while catching my arm to drag me out of my desk.

"Nonsense, “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform, pause and reflect " by Mark Twain, besides do you remember that new professor? "

" The one that you talk about all the time and that also teaches physics here?....Never heard about him" she completely ignored my sarcasm.

"Well ,there are a lot of students and professors talking about him"

So ? Dean was an amazing professor, young, handsome, nice and a thousand other things. It was no surprise that he was popular around here. " Well, that's really good for him," I answered.

" He asked me about you yesterday" honestly it didn't mean much to me ,we had talked before, but I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, my first and last one had cheated on me with a pretty young girl so no relationships for me at least for now .

" Miss.Yoona I know you worry about me, but my goal is to become successful. I don't have time or energy for boys, but since you really want to talk about it, wasn't there  a guy supposed to start today? " She was disappointed in my lack of interest, and I hated to do this but she also needs to step out of my personal life.

 " Don't change the subject, there is a quote that says "Someone asked me, "Are there no good men where you are?" And I answered, "I think there are good men everywhere. It's never about finding good people; it's about finding one person by C. Joybell C."

I rolled my eyes. My boss had a book quote for everything. Once someone had a bellyache and she started citing Shakespeare.

"You won, let's go miss Yoona? "

__________________________________

My professors were sitting on the chairs  on the stage beside the ones from other courses. We all had to listen to the University’s principal speech Before we could head to our rooms and discuss our courses with the students. Dean, the physics professor  waved at me, how he was able to find me was a mystery, I was sitting on the last chair of the last line, the hall was enormous and full of young blood, I tried looking for my boys and gave up, they were too many students beside the guys were too short.

I decided to check my phone while they made the introductions, there were a few messages from Jisoo, 1 from Jinyoung and a few from my parents.

"Can I sit here?" Someone asked but I didn't look up and only nodded my head. Instead I started answering Jisoo. She was asking what clothes she should wear to the airport..

"Do you want chocolate?" The guy beside me asked and I looked up at his hand in front of me, it was my favorite chocolate, but my mom taught me well to not accept things from strangers, besides students loved to play pranks.

 " No, thanks...why are you wearing sunglasses here?" I looked up ,the men looked strangely familiar, and unfortelly amazingly handsome. I felt really bad for the girls, this guy must break a lot of hearts.

"Hum...I have a headache" he said and smiled at me, I said a lot of hearts but it was not fair, once he smiled he could break the heart of whatever he wanted, the guy was good looking and he knew it.

"Do we know each other? Your face looks familiar"

"Probably not, I was living in another country and just came back recently" I wasn't convinced at all but maybe I have seen him in some magazine or something? Gosh, I'm getting old.

" Yes, you are probably right, but you will have to excuse me. I will go make a phone call" he looked a little upset.

"No problem, see you around."

____________________________

"Hana, me and you , NY, 3 weeks, what do you think? You can be my personal assistant again."

While me and Jinyoung started college Jisoo was casted in a tv show, she became really famous for her character and whenever she had filming outside the country she would take me as her personal assistant.

"Of course I will go, when will the filming start?"

" June, you will be on vacation from your official work, and from college   and we can enjoy a lot, you won't believe who will be my co- star besides..."

"Wait...Jisoo, I know you are excited about the movie, but are you going to Jinyoung's dinner today? " one minute, 2 minutes...

"It's to celebrate their 3th year together, right?" After the prom almost four years ago, jisoo relationship with Jinyoung was never the same again, we gave some crap excuse about the car getting broken and the dress getting ripped but it was obviously a lie, since that both of them never met without me again, every time that Jinyoung invited Jisoo for something she would make up some excuse or drag me together.

"You should go, you are one of the hottest celebrities in the country right now, Nayeon is a potato next to you" She laughed without humor and I knew her next sentence.

" I can't Hana, I know some years have passed but I still can't bear to see them together " what can I say? The heart wants what it wants.

“Whatever you decide girl, just  know that I’m by your side” she laughed 

“ I know, afterall I have the best friend ever ” 

“Owwt, you are making me blush here, and I can’t blush I need to look tough, its visit day” 

“ I know, I asked Mei to keep looking at you while you talk, you always get nervous when you are on the spot” 

“Wow, you know me so well, I’m proud” I started to see some students walking around , so I suppose that the speech had finished

 “Oh! I have to go call you later, love you.”

______________

So the class was almost half full which was way better than the previous years. My dear lovely professor called me to talk about my experience as a student of literature and as an intern in the university and I couldn’t hate her more than I was right now. 

I could see Felix, Changbin and Jisung already  holding their phones to film this tragedy, Changbin was already laughing and I was only standing awkwardly there, Seungmin looked annoyed as always, luckily Mei and Jeongin were smiling at me and whispering “You can do it”.

 The extremely good looking guy from earlier was also in the class, but sitting in the back. He needs to take off that cap and sunglasses because I know that I've seen that face before.

“ Hum.. Hi! My name is Hana and I’m in my third year here, I also started working as an ……………….....and it's all great, if you have a passion for literature and want to learn with people who love what they do this is the right place for you…..you also won’t have to use numbers so its a plus” 

They laughed and I decided to finish, it was short but it would have to do it. Everyone applauded. After I finished, other students and professors talked as well. When it finally finished I couldn’t wait to get out of there, talking in public makes me hungry.

“ I’m disappointed” Felix said before I made my way out, guess my lunch will have to wait.

“ I thought you were going to mix up your words...but you spoke just fine" 

He narrowed his eyes and pointed at me "Shame on you!”  I rolled my eyes at him

“ I, on the other hand, always knew that you would do great,” Jisung said.

“Then why the hell were you holding a camera with the flash on, ON my face?” He smirked.

“ I was helping you to deal with pressure, you should be  thanking me Hana” I hit his arm, and he cried out.

 “Your years abroad changed you, it made you too bold” He showed me his tongue.

“ I took care of all of you so well when you were kids.." I looked at them annoyed " why can't you be nice like Jeongin" the boy smiled to his friends " Or at least  pretend that you are nice in front of me like Mei does...no offense"

She threw her hair at the boys 

" No offenses taken, and you shouldn't hope so much from them,  they are helpless"  The boys rolled their eyes. 

“ She is such a bliss to have around, I`m still trying to understand why she decided to tag along with us today” Jisung said in a sarcastic tone, and rolled his eyes

 “ Dude, she has a black belt in both taekwondo and karate, I feel protected with her around” Felix said and smiled.

“ Where is Mashiro?” I said curious.

 “With her boyfriend and his  team” I looked at Jisung, he and Mashiro were best friends since birth. When I used to take care of them for Jinyoung they would always be found together, it was a shock to everyone when she started dating Sunwoo, everyone knew that Jisung had a huge crush on her.

“ Humm, are you going to go see the other courses? “

They all signed minus Jeongin, the youngest,  he only took his Ipad from his bag and started talking as he looked at his schedule plan.

“Yes, we have a tight schedule today, we are going to watch everything that we can” They looked annoyed. “How did you get them to agree to it?” I asked. 

“They will be free from writing a report about it,”  Seungmin said. 

“ You know I was super happy when you became school representative, but it changed you I.N“ 

Mei completed and it was true, Jeongin was our baby boy and always followed the guys around trying to be included in the group, after becoming the representative he got super serious with the position doing his best to keep everyone in check. It was really cute how all of them helped and followed his orders so the other students would do the same.

“What does he have on you two?” Mei glared at him. 

“My parents love him, so it's better to always be on his good side.“

” Seugmin gave half a shrug “These idiots are my friends, and they drag me to all the dumb thing that they want to.” He finished with a flushed face.

 I smiled at him.

 “They need the logical calm one with them” I looked at them.

 “Now hurry, you still have a lot of things to see”

The guys left but Mei stayed and asked them to wait for her “Are you and Jisoo coming tonight? to Jinyoung`s party? '' Mei knew pretty well about Jisoo’s situation forever. These kids loved to spend time in the Park's house, mostly because of the freedom that they had. To make Jinyoung and Hyunjin become more responsible, their father refused to hire employees to take care of the house so the ones looking after the kids and cleaning were always Jisoo, Jinyoung and me. 

I was pretty close with the boys, but the girls loved being with Jisoo,  Mei and Mashiro have always seen her as their idol.

Mei got extremely happy when Jisoo signed with her mom’s entertainment company, she would always insist on being the one choosing her gowns for the parties, and would annoy the hell out of her mom to give the best projects to Jisoo. Mei was pretty mean with people in general, but extremely kind and thoughtful of the ones inside her personal circle. 

“She won't be sweetie, but for your happiness I’ll be there suffering with you” she smiled and left as well. Nancy, my class colleague approached me. 

“ You must be really good in bed “ 

What did this say? “Excuse me?” She smirked and I wish that Mei was still here to use her karate jackie Chan moves on her

“ You are friends with a popular actress, a resort chain heir, and now those kids from that filthy rich school come here and get all over you.” 

My patience was at a dangerous level.

“We all know that you are not rich, not even close to that, and rumors fly you know....so with whom are you sleeping? He must be really powerful, can you set up a date for me? We could be partners on this. “

I was disgusted, she honestly thought that I was banging someone for status and money? Most of the times I was dragged by Jinyoung and the kids to those boring as hell parties that they throw, but I admit though that I liked when I traveled with them for free...Still it's not a reason to call me a and accuse me of sleeping around for money. 

“Nancy, my dear I’m not sleeping with someone for money, northless am a pushover.” I said trying to sound as polite as possible even though she didn't deserve it. She was ready to disagree with me or scream, we will never find out because the good looking weird guy with glasses dropped his coffee on her .

“I’m extremely sorry, I didn’t see you” I glared at him, it was not an accident the guy just threw his drink at her, maybe he was a psychopath that would use his good looks to deceive the victims and kill them, if this was the case he could get Nancy.

“ It's just fine, It doesn't even look so bad, but if you want to make up for my shirt you could buy me a drink.”

 She was lying, it looked terrible, and she was setting herself for her death, I’ll not save you Nancy.

“If you guys excuse me, I will leave you alone” Again the guy with glasses looked extremely disappointed that I was leaving, what can I say? I don’t trust men easily. I got my things and went out of the class. 

_______________