Chapter 01

Rothenwest academy : The Story of Us

Comment and subscribe please :D

___________________________________________________________________________

"Hana and Jisoo, do you want to share your conversation with the class?" 

We both looked up as the whole class attention was on us. Jisoo and I were finishing choosing our dresses for prom. We knew that we should have been paying attention but we are that excited to graduate high school and leave this place.

"Sorry Mr.Davis, but our subject is not as half as interesting as your amazing way of teaching"

 Mr.Davis laughed.

"Flattering me as always right Jisoo? If my teaching is so good could you give me the answer of the question? What is the value of X?" 

 I really wish I could help my friend, but math wasn't my thing, I was an english and literature lover, numbers gave me a headache, so we  looked at the class best student, who luckily  was also our best friend. I didn't have to to anything actually, he had already written the answer in his notebook which he was holding up so Jisoo could see it.

"X is equal to -3"

 Mr.Davis smiled, poor man, bold of him to assume that we understand what he teaches during class. 

"Very good! But try to stop talking during class."

____________________

"Remind me again, why are we friends?" Jinyoung asked.

 "Because you love us?" I said

 "No,no,its because we are pretty!"

I laugh at Jisoo's answer.

" He doesn't care much about our looks... maybe it is because we tell him the name of all the girls that have a crush on him, so he can hit them up later" 

Jisoo agreed with me.

 " That's plausible" 

We laughed and Jinyoung signed.

" what were you talking about again? Clothes?"

 This was my chance to bring up the topic, actually Jisoo had a big crush on Jinyoung since like forever, they were like Hermione and Ron, what made me their Harry and cupid.

"Yep, and since you are bringing that up, have you invited someone already?"

 He thought for a while. 

" I actually invited Nayeon, but she refused, apparently someone spread a rumour about me saying that she was a terrible kisser and the dumbest girl I’ve ever met after our date." He gave me a judging look, I actually had taken the bullet for Jisoo in this one, after the date he only talked about Nayeon and how he had liked her, jealousy spoke louder and Jisoo spread the gossip, since everyone already suspected that she had a crush on him, it was going to be hard to deny so I took the blame for her, I told him that a girlfriend would make our group grow apart, he not only believe it as he also spent 1 month without looking at my face.

 " I already said sorry for that, don't live in the past man" He rolled his eyes, and I looked at my friend Jisoo, she was avoiding to look at us.

 "Hana and I ...we were thinking about going together, you could come with us...only if you wanted of course" 

she blushed a little, but the dense Jinyoung didn't notice...he actually started to laugh at us.

 "So didn't any guy invite you?"

I felt offended I knew that all the guys from our year had invited Jisoo, but she rejected all of them for this dumb idiot, and a good amount of 3 boys have invited me.

" Its okay if you don't want it, let's go Jisoo, we don't need him" 

He followed us, but keep laughing

 " you know this is the reason why no one invited you, your temper is terrible "

"No one invited who ?" 

A smaller and younger version of Jinyoung appeared, he was my favorite from the Park brothers actually, a lot more polite than his brother.

"Hyunjin, are your classes already finished?" When he was in front of his brother ,Jinyoung  always tried to look cooler, in my opinion he always failed miserably.

"No, we were having tutoring classes, but the boys and I got a pass from the teachers.” I looked around .

“ And where are they? I need to mock Changbin about his height at least once a month.”  Hyunjin didn't like to brag like his brother but he was one of the top students of his year, with Changbin, Seugmin and of course Jisung, who is studying abroad, Jisoo and I think that he might be some kind of small super genius, Han even helped us with our high school homework when he was here.

“ They went to Felix house, I didn’t go since I wanted to see you” He smiled brightly.

"He is so cute!" Jisoo said as she got closer to pinch his cheeks " I'm almost 15 thought" he said a little annoyed " but about what were you talking about?"

Jinyoung was the one that answered "I was just saying that our 2 girls here will be single forever, no one invited them for  prom" Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Really ? How can someone be this stupid?"

Jinyoung looked offended while Jisoo enjoyed the opportunity

"And that's why Hyunjin is the superior one in this family" She said smilling  but before she could finish Jinyoung throw her on his shoulders while he started running.

"Park Jinyoung put me on the ground right now" he laughed "Only after you say that I'm your favorite Park"

"He really doesn't notice right?" Hyunjin signed.

"Nope, and that's why they need me" He laughed

" I think this way is better, so you can wait for me while you set them up" This time was my turn to laugh " Do you still have that childish crush on me right? That's cute ,in your age I used to like my science teacher " he smiled at me, and put his hands on his heart in a dramatic way.

 "you will hurt my feelings this way...It's really annoying that you don't see me as a men Hana" What can I do? I basically grew up with him.

"Well, get a bit older and taller and maybe we can talk about it" I ruffled his hair and before he could answer Jinyoung and Jisoo came back.

"Hana,can you tell your mom that we can't have dinner at your house today?" I looked a little lost for a bit, it's really unusual of them to not eat with us...well sometimes they had dates or skipped it to go to parties....or were travelling with their rich father, but it was a Monday for good sake.

"Really? Are you are going to what? a party? a date? both?" He sighed, it was probably a Park thing."Neither,our mother wants to talk to us"

________________________________________________________________-

" C'mon mom, spill the beans, why haven't you told us that the boys' mom was  alive?" I asked my mom while Jisoo was eating all the food that she could, how could that girl  keep fit eating this much?

"Yes Miss.B, you can trust us" My mom finished setting the table for dinner and started talking.

" There is not much to  say, as you know uncle Park came from a poor background, he met your father during high school and in college he started his own business"

The Park brothers don't usually say or brag about it, but they are heiress, their father is the CEO of a big business in the tech field ,and their grandma is the owner of some pretty conceited resorts and hotels, that's why he is always travelling and the boys and their friends are always here " He could have given some business tips to dad ,we could have been rich too" My mom gave me a judging look.

"Anyway, during this time he met Jia, she was the heiress of a traditional family, and Park Jiwoon feel in love with her, Jia's parents saw this as a business opportunity and push them a lot, so they end up getting married"

Jisoo was the first to talk.

"Owwt, so they loved each other right?" My mom denied.

"No, Jia actually only got married because her parents made her, some years after she gave birth to Hyunjin she got depression and abandoned them , Jinyoung was only six at that time " 

 Poor boys. " But how did they end up here?"

"After all of this Jiwoon decided that he wouldn't create his sons in that  environment, besides he didn't want to see Jia or her family ever again,  so he cut all ties with her family and asked our help to take care of his sons.

" I rolled my eyes "so they are roleplaying being poor? So sad.

" My mom hit me "ouch! I'm still waiting for the day that I will wake up and you will say that this was all a test and that we were also rich all along"

Jisoo laughed while my mom answered me "Sorry, but it's not gonna happen sweetie "

I thought for a bit “But wait, why does Hyunjin had always studied  in the Rothenwest  academy? like we could sell our house and still wouldn’t have money to afford one month of that school ” Jisoo looked at me.

“I thought he had some kind of scholarship.” My mom  denied with her head. “ Actually one of the conditions for their grandma to leave the boys alone was if at least she could have more control of one of her grandchildren, that's why Hyunjin has to attend that school and be part of the clubs.”

“ Hyunjin is such a nice boy” I eat my food while agreeing with my friend.

“Actually every year he make a fuss about attending that school, he wanted to study in the same school as you and his brother” I furrowed my eyebrows. 

" isn't it sad? Jinyoung must be really shaken right now, shouldn't we call them?" I gave a judging look at my best friend "OWW! Are you worried about your boy ? Relax, it happened a long time ago, he probably got used to it"

"Not listening , I'm already sending a message to Jinyoung to meet us on the mall,we still need to buy our clothes right?"

 

_____________________

 

" You both came! But one of you look really pissed" I said, Hyunjin looked happy as always and Jinyung...omg Jinyoung who bit you?

" Nothing makes me more happy than seeing you girls go in every store of this place while I spent my whole night waiting to carry your bags "

Ouch! He was really in a bad mood, and since I'm not the best with with this I would let Jisoo deal with this one. "

Hyunjin aka my favorite Park , can you come with me? I need to buy a fake Tiffany's  necklace  to wear with the dress, and I think your neck is going to be a perfect model...you two can go ahead" Jisoo catch my signal since she practically dragged Jinyoung with her while he kept complaining.

" Will you really let the bomb with Jisoo?" He gave me a questionable look while crossing his arms

"I'm offended " he lift one eyebrow at me " Ok, I know that he is hard to deal when he is in a bad mood but trust me, Jisoo is the only one that can calm the beast , we normally end up fighting , but tell me what happened."

"Well as you know my mom was supposed to call us, but the one that did it was grandma" we sat in a bench, a lot of people stared at us, I was pretty sure that the reason was my best friends brother "Was your mother busy? Was your grandma nice?"  I had a lot of questions,  the truth is that I love  gossip.

He smiled without humor "My mom didn't have the courage to see or talk to us, the truth is that she only made the call because my grandmother begged"

My face dropped at the same time, I officially would have to talk with his mom about being a real parent figure. He noticed my discomfort and smiled at me "Surprisingly my grandma was really nice, She would definitely like you"

 " Who wouldn't? I'm amazing " We laughed  " In fact....she asked us to live with her"

Really people? Have you never seen someone handsome....what?

  "WHAT? You said no right? " He looked at the floor "My brother did "

"And you?" 

"I will go"  I was speechless, the thought of them leaving me has never crossed my mind.

"Don't look at me like this,Jisung is also studying there...he is college but we will be on the same city, and the good news is that I’ll be back sooner than him” I looked  blankly at him.

”I want to know more about my mom and her family. My father and brother had never actually talked to me about them, and I was too young to know or remember anything"

"So, that's why Jinyoung is in a bad mood?" I was devastated, I basically felt betrayed too.

"Yeah, he doesn't want me to go , but he also refused to talk to them so.." suddenly I've lost all my will to look for a dress or to buy anything what was really shocking, I'm always happy to buy things.

"When are you going? You will stay there only for a few days right? you need to get ready for high school"

He made a serious face, omg he always does it when he doesn't know how to say something  " I will go after Christmas, so I can adjust before school start,"

"Ok! So we still have a few days...wait, you will attend high school there? So you will stay for a year?"

" I plan to stay for at least  2 years I want to be back to graduate with my friends" I really should have chosen Jinyoung, at least we would be screaming at each other, Hyunjin was to composed to lose his temper but I wasn't.

" Why bother coming back? Just stay there forever " I said as I got up, I was really angry, it was childish of me, yes it was , and I was the older one, yes I was, but I didn't want to lose him.

"Hana, why are you getting so worked up about it? Dealing with my brother is already being hard enough" He said as he reached me, I was already sending a message to Jisoo telling that I was leaving. " Because I'm feeling betrayed, we are your family, your mom abandoned you, she didn't even wanted to talk to you today , why do you want to go back to her?" I saw that I had hit a hot spot by his face, he was hurt by my words and I could see it.

"Hyunjin sorry..I didn't.." he smiled at me, he always did this to cheer me up when I was upset about something, he was always by my side in every bad decision that I had made since we were kids, even when he knew that I was doing the wrong thing and I was being egoistic.

He smiled , Hyunjin would never actually get angry with me, and it was a bummer sometimes, like now I really deserved some scolding "you mean it, but it's okay, I'll miss you too old lady "

__________________

"You have to write emails, and letters , and send messages and..."

"And send videos of your new house" I looked at my friend judging her "Really Jisoo?"

Hyunjin laughed what made me even more emotional and  I didn't want to cry again, I've cried a lot already, me and Jinyoung actually, we even got our old photo album to take a look at the pics, according to Jisoo it looked like we were sending our son to college, and according to me we were the kind of overprotective parents, Jinyoung had send a thousand of emails to his grandma with Hyunjin files,like medical stuff, favorite food, things that he Is scared of, we even made a list called "fun facts about Hyunjin"

"Oh! I have a present for you Hana" suddenly all of my sadness have disappeared.

"You can't buy me with gifts Kiddo! Just kidding, of course you can " he chuckled while he took a black box from his bag "It is a necklace actually, you wanted one to go with your dress remember?  I brought in that store that you always talk about it with Jisoo, when we've travelled to NY, we passed by it, the name is Tiffany something "

I took the box from his hand faster than he could react, I always wanted something from there

" It's a key , they have a whole collection about it" I opened and I saw a silver rounded key, it was really beautiful

"But why had you bought a key?" He smiled at me " This is for you to find out" he even had the guts to blink at me I gave him my best disgusted face in return; Jisoo opened her hands in front of him " Beautiful, where is mine ?" Jinyoung  who was crying just now rolled his eyes.

 " My brother bought yours Ji" my friend practically jumped on Jinyoung' back "give me now" he was a little surprise but hold her.

"  Do you know how heavy you are? Get off me" he got something of his pocket and handed to her.

"For me? A heart? I ....I..loved" I've never seen my friend getting so red, Jinyoung was blushing a little too, he tried to roll  his eyes, but I could see that he was enjoying, suddenly I felt arms around me " They should have been saying goodbye to me,but instead they are having a love scenario on the airport" I signed " You have always been so clingy, I think I'll have to buy a puppy to replace you" He faked an angry face and hugged me tighter.

"Flight number 0325..."  It was Hyunjin's one.

Hana, I'll  miss you" I turn in front of him and  hugged him back "Me too" 

________________

"Jisoo, why aren't you ready yet?" We were really gorgeous, our dresses and hair were on point, besides we were wearing our tiffany's necklaces to exhibit to everyone and pretend that we were rich.

"Look at your cellphone" there were 3 voice messages and one missed call  from Jinyoung.

Voice messages:

" Hana!  Nayeon called me to talk, and guess what? She gave me another chance.....I'll go with her to the ball so we see each other's there......Jisoo stopped replying my messages,is something wrong?"

I hit my face with my palm.

"What an idiot, Jisoo don't be like this, lets go, we need to go and show that stupid guy what he is losing" my best friend started crying, it kind of messed up her makeup, she was starting to look like a wet cat and they are not good looking when they are wet.

"Jisoo...your makeup is kind of...." she sniffed "I'm not going anymore, if you want you can go,I will stay" and suddenly she started to cry harder " Why did he gave me this ridiculous necklace for?" Honestly I really was lost, both are my best friends but I couldn't understand Jinyoung's head, in my opinion it was a dark hole, but my friend needed me right now.

"If my best friend is not going, then I'm not either"

"Hana...No, you really " it was really okay actually, I was never a party person,besides without Hyunjin, Jinyoung and Jisoo there were no parties for me. "You are my best friend Ji, and you need me right now, Next year we will start college, and I'm sure that we will find someone amazing there,right?"