9.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“You never what?” 

 

“I never cheated on you.” Leeteuk repeated, wiping his tears, harshly and eyes were still looking at Heechul.

 

Heechul took a few steps, trying to avoid the older one until his back hit against the wall.

 

Heechul wanted to disappear and run away but he also wanted to know the reason for what really happened to the two of them.

 

“Do you think I have forgotten what you told me before? Heechul, I vividly remember everything.” Leeteuk began, he stopped to approach Heechul and distanced himself from him.

 

“One night, you came home drunk and you were furious at me. It's gotten to the point where you blame everything on me because I didn't have a job at that time. You said how tired you were of me and that you don't understand me anymore.” 

 

Heechul just stayed where he was and listening to Leeteuk until he didn't realize that his tears were starting to fall.

 

“Heechul, you got tired of loving me and y-you said you wish we could just stay as friends because that's not what we planned before we both decided to be in a relationship.” Leeteuk added, biting his lower lip to stop himself from sobbing.

 

Silence....

 

“What you said gave me a reason to convince Aina and pretend that the two of us were having an affair. Even though I didn't want to do it, I did it  because it was so difficult for you to handle me and our relationship. If I break up with you, I know you won't agree because you were just drunk and you won't remember what happened that night.” 

 

'Such a lame reason, He knows me better than that' Heechul thought

 

“When you caught us, you decided to end everything and I agreed. Heechul, I regret everything. I can't do this because....” 

 

While Leeteuk was confessing everything, Heechul's heart was beating so fast.

 

“I still love you...”

 

At that moment, Heechul burst into tears and felt his legs were shaking so he sat down into the floor.

 

“Why?” was the first word that came out of Heechul's mouth and he lowered his head. 

 

“Jungsoo, you know I was just tired and drunk that night. You know I only said that because I don't know what to do anymore.” 

 

“Y-you know that no matter what happens or how tired I am, I will still choose you because I love you. I can only say that but I won't choose to end everything between us because....” Heechul paused, looked up at him and met his eyes.

 

“My world revolves around you. You were my first love, I sacrificed everything for our relationship and willing to choose you through thick and thin but...” 

 

His voice was shaking and so was his hands. Tears streaming down to his face and too much pain. 

 

“But you chose to end it all and make me look like a fool.” Heechul firmly said, helping himself to stand up but he failed.

 

“Are you okay?” Leeteuk asked, bent down to help him up but Heechul pushed his hand away from him.

 

“Don't touch me. You disgust me.”

 

Heechul refused his help as he decided to lean his back against the wall and covered his face with his hands.

 

'You disgust me' was an unexpected word he heard from Heechul.

 

He suddenly felt sober and became aware of what was happening around them. 

 

“You planned everything, right? You really did a good job. Should I contact your best friend and say that she really did well playing along with your trash plans? Are you both happy? Soo, are you happy?” Heechul asked him and he could tell how hurt he was by listening to his voice. 

 

Was he really happy? Absolutely not.

 

“Are you happy seeing me miserable, and pathetic? I've been suffering from our break up because you left me without explaining everything. If you just let me know what I really said that night, I would've apologized and never did it again.”

 

Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter