+1.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

A year already passed and Leeteuk was still the same.

 

His feelings for Heechul still haven't changed and he was hoping he would come back but no, he didn't come back to him.

 

“Does Heechul already know about this?” Eunhyuk asked, full of curiosity. His curiosity kicked in and wanted to know if the other one knew what Leeteuk had done.

 

“For what? He doesn't need to know that. After what happened, we didn't talk anymore and I didn't even try to reach him out.”Leeteuk said, chugging his beer and wiping his lips when he noticed a few drops of beer on it. 

 

He invited Eunhyuk to come over at his place and Eunhyuk actually came so here they were now, having a serious talk while drinking.

 

“Are you still waiting for him to come back? It's been a year and it looks like he's happy with his life now. Did you even bother yourself to check his social media account?” Eunhyuk asked, not minding if he already crossed the line.

 

Leeteuk didn't respond and just slightly shook his head. He couldn't even do it because it might hurt him more. 

 

“He's with Siwon and their relationship is very healthy. He's also glowing and he looks happier than before. Stop waiting for him to come back. You should focus on yourself and start a new life without him.” Eunhyuk straightforwardly said, he just wanted to help his best friend—he badly needs to move forward and do his own thing.

 

“Why would you tell that to me? I don't want to hear anything about them.” Leeteuk growled, stealing the beer in Eunhyuk's hand.

 

“You need to move on. How can you move on from that? You ing bought your shared house. Why did you buy it? What for? to hurt yourself? Teuk, you need to wake up from reality. He will never come back to you.” Eunhyuk said, angrily.

 

He stood up, took his coat from the sofa and stared at Leeteuk again.

 

“You are my best friend and I just want to help you. Stop being miserable and be a man that you are.” Eunhyuk added and left Leeteuk's house.

 

He was right, Leeteuk was the one who bought their house and Heechul doesn't have any clue about it.

 

He couldn't let the house go because of their memories together and had no choice but to lie—he wanted to keep the house and stay there as long as he could.

 

It's been a year but he remembered everything, vividly.

 

Although Heechul said to contact him, Leeteuk never did or tried so he had no idea what's going on with Heechul's life.

 

“I'm still a loser. I've never learned.” He bitterly said, looking around and saw their old photos together.

 

They used to be happy but look where he was now—a miserable and hopeless man.

 

 

“You sure?” Heechul asked for a nth time and looked over his shoulder to see if the other one was paying his attention.

 

“My attention is only on you. You must have thought I wasn't listening.” Siwon raised an eyebrow and smirked at him.

 

“Whatever Mr. know it all.” Heechul jokingly said and turned his back from him.

 

They were planning to have a dinner date tonight and Heechul had been asking him where they were going to eat or just random questions.

 

Siwon stood up from his seat and walked quietly towards him. 

 

“I love you.” Siwon softly said, wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter