6.

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Did you fight again?” Kyuhyun asked when Heechul arrived at their office, his face was unreadable. 

 

“I don't know...maybe? Kyu, until now he still can't answer my questions about why he cheated on me.” Heechul replied while arranging his things on his table.

 

“Maybe it's because he really doesn't want to say the reason. Instead of stressing yourself about your ex, just enjoy being single.” Kyuhyun replied with a smile and turned his gaze to Heechul.

 

Kyuhyun took his cell phone and searched for something. Meanwhile, Heechul was still busy with his things.

 

“Look at this.” Heechul heard Kyuhyun calling him and wanted to get his attention. 

 

Heechul adjusted his seat and leaned on his swivel chair while waiting for Kyuhyun to show what he was going to show him.

 

Kyuhyun handed his cellphone to Heechul and there was a photo of a man.

 

His eyebrows are thick, he has dimples, the color of his skin is tan that suits him and he is obviously handsome.

 

“What am I going to do here?” Heechul asked and frowned while staring at his photo.

 

“He's at the bar later and that's my close friend! He's kind and gentleman.” Kyuhyun described the man.

 

“Then? Kyu, Just say what you want to say and stop fooling around.” Heechul replied, feeling irritated and returned Kyuhyun's cellphone. 

 

He focused his attention on his computer again and started typing.

 

“He's single, you're single, maybe you want to try? Promise you won't regret it.” Kyuhyun answered in a whisper while elbowing Heechul in the arm to get his attention again.

 

Heechul didn't answer right away and just bit his lower lip while still focusing on the computer.

 

'Maybe I should really try? There's nothing to lose, right?' Heechul thought

 

——

 

Heechul found himself at the bar where he was also with Kyuhyun and was waiting for his 'close friend'

 

After their work, they went straight to the bar to meet the guy. Well, he doesn't know the name yet because he hasn't asked yet.

 

“He's already here and said he just parked his car outside.” Kyuhyun informed Heechul and he  just nodded.

 

Heechul looked around the bar and didn't intend to get drunk right now—he wasn't in the mood either.

 

“Can I go to the restroom first? I feel like I'm going to throw up because I'm so nervous.” Heechul said awkwardly and Kyuhyun just laughed at him so Heechul walked out and went to the restroom.

 

When he entered, he immediately looked in the mirror and fixed his hair.

 

“Don't be nervous, okay? This is not a date! He just wanted to introduce him to you and that's it. Don't get drunk either, okay? You're embarrassing when you get drunk.” Heechul said to himself and washed his face before leaving the restroom.

 

When he got back to their table, Kyuhyun was with someone else and had his back from Heechul so he couldn't see his face.

 

The man was also tall and he was wearing a white button up shirt and jeans which fit him perfectly.

 

Kyuhyun landed his gaze on Heechul and they met each other's eyes. 

 

“Oh, he's here. Heechul, come here” Kyuhyun called him and waved at him causing the man to also look in his direction where he was standing.

 

'He's more handsome in person' Heechul thought

 

“H-hi” Heechul stuttered while greeting them as he walked closer to their table.

 

Heechul noticed that the guy was just looking at him so Heechul averted his gaze.

 

“Siwon, He's Heechul.”

 

Siwon was still staring at him and soon a smile suddenly crept into his lips. 

 

“Heechul, He's Siwon” Kyuhyun introduced him to his friend

 

Heechul extended his hand to shake hands with him and Siwon gave his hand to Heechul.

 

“Nice to meet you.” Heechul softly said and earned a smile from Siwon

 

“Nice to meet you too.” Siwon replied while he and Heechul were still shaking hands and not letting go of his hand.

 

Heechul tries to take his hand from Siwon but it looks like he really doesn't want to let go of him so he squeezes his palm causing Siwon to let go.

 

“You don't even want to let go of my hand.” Heechul whined and rolled his eyes causing Siwon to laugh.

 

Siwon and Heechul were facing each other and Kyuhyun excused himself because he said he has an urgent call.

 

“Are you still sulking? I'm sorry. Your hand is just so soft.” Siwon softly said so Heechul looked at him.

 

He looks so innocent and sincere about what he said that's why Heechul smiled at him trying to brighten up the mood and awkwardness between the two of them.

 

“No, it's okay. Maybe I'm just really shy or nervous.” Heechul explained to him.

 

“Really? Maybe we should start havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter