Walk home

Just Like Every Cliché story (or maybe not?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He raised his head to look at me, he finally stopped crying. I don't know why but it hurts my heart to see him like this, puffy red eyes and red nose with tears slipping down to his chin, we've jusy met, and I've only known him for maybe 30 minutes or so... But still, he just affects me...

 

"I-im sorry, I'm a bit tipsy. I forgot how to control emotions." He said, sniffling. 

 

"Yeah, no, it's fine no need to say sorry. Sometimes we just really need to release our emotions. And you know how they said that it's easier to do that in front of strangers because they don't know you so they don't have any rights to judge you, you can cry I won't judge you, Heechul-ah... " I said, he looked at me, eyes still red and puffy for crying, he looked at me with such beautifully grateful eyes. I felt my heartbeat getting faster.

 

Oh no! Is this it?! I have no intention to fall in love tonight, specially to someone I barely know and literally just met 30 minutes ago. Argh! This fate, seriously?! Am i really.... Falling... In love..? But what can I do? Those eyes are too beautiful and looks very sincere too? The longer he looks at me the deeper I fall... My heart can't take it anymore, I broke the eye contact as I feel my self starting to blush. Thankfully it's dark here, he can't notice the redness in my cheeks caused by him.

 

We're both silent, awkward but at ease, I don't even know if that's possible but i just feel conte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter