Beautiful man

Just Like Every Cliché story (or maybe not?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go hyung! I just know you'll love it. You're almost 40 hyung you need to have fun." Hyukjae said. Well i had nothing to do today since it's my day off and... I told them. Agh! Wrong move Jungsoo, great! You just got yourself into aa trouble. 

 

I know it's not that hard to go to some 'socializing' but somehow that word just makes me feel dizzy... I'm contented with my two best friends, Hyukjae our monkey and Donghae our fish. Until, they started dating 4 years ago and I became the 'third wheel'. Welp, having these two extrovert friends have pros and cons, like right now, dragging me to some place with crowd. 

 

"Before dragging me, can you please tell me where we're goin'?" I asked, wriggling my arm to get off Hyukjae's grip. 

 

"We'll be going at Shindong hyung's house! He's holding a party right now. " Donghae answered. We continued walking to the house the party is held. 

 

Opening the door, the reek of alcohol and smoke welcomed us, I just hate the smell. Obviously, i started coughing. 

 

"Just wait here hyung, we'll fetch you some drinks! " They shouted knowing that i probably won't hear them if they don't, considering the loud upbeat music playing. I saw them get lost through the crowd. 

 

... 10 minutes have passed and they are still not here. Knowing they got lost to themselves, and will probably not go back here and accompany me, I took it as the cue to leave.

 

I opened the door a bit just so I could fit. I walked outside it's peaceful here, better than the crowd back inside the house. 

 

"Psstt!" I heard, I turned my head, scanning the place where I heard the voice. But saw none, come on Jungsoo don't scare yourself it's probably just a sound from the neighbo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter