I'm your husband, Lee Sungyeol!

Why our love is always like the battlefield??

I’m getting married with him about three years now. Me and him. Lee Sungyeol. We are such the happiest couple two years earlier, but don’t know why and how…our love life turned out like this in sudden, in this third year. He became jealous easily. Snapped around here and there without any reason, became so hot tempered. While me? I’m just an ordinary career woman who spend the days in the office due to the work. But I’m not that busy woman who even have no time to cook for their husband. I always try to give my time for him. Always.

Okay, I admitted it. He has no real job since he got fired 2 years ago. But still, I love him just the way he is. So, that’s why I broke my leg to work, for our life.

 

“Where are you going.” He asked flatly, didn’t turn his sight from the tv screen.

“Meet my job partner.” you simple replied while busy put folders and files into your bag.

“Don’t go.” He said calmly.

Tep. You sighed immediately as putting back the papers you held on the table.

“What did you say?” You walked toward him and looked at him who sat in relaxed way on couch.

“I said don’t go.” He said again in uncared way then pressed the remote button, searched for another program.

“Tell me your problem Lee Sungyeol.” You said flatly, folded your arms on your chest.

“Wae? Can’t you just don’t go when I told you to?” he kept on pressing the remote button but quickly you snatched it from him.

“YAHH!!” he shouted as frowned at you in annoyed.

“Tell me.” you turned off the tv then turned back to him.

“Who’s it? Myungsoo?” he stared at you coldly. You just shook your head lightly and went away from him.

“Here you go again…” you said as back preparing your bag.

“Tch!” he kicked the table nearby hard that made you taken a back in startled.

“Please Sungyeol!” You shrieked, quickly headed the front door.

“YAHH! GO BACK!!” You heard he shouted but ignored it and ran hurriedly.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

That night you went home late again. *He must be already fell asleep.* You thought as tiptoed passed the living room to your bedroom. You opened the door, tried hard to not make any sound. There, he already laid on the bed with face downward.

After changing, carefully you crawled on the bed, positioned your body next to him. His face faced the nigh table. You sighed to see him and the problems he and you had. Slowly you faced his back.

“What’s that with jealous thing…” you mumbled as wrapped back from behind, buried your face on his hair.

“I only love you, Lee Sungyeol…”

 

 

Morning came, slowly you opened your eyes and found your head already on his chest. You moved a bit, tried to not wake him up and walked out of the bedroom. You prepared breakfast and his coffee then took a seat at the couch, watching morning news then you heard steps from the bedroom.

“Oh? You already woke up?” You greeted him and smiled.

“Hmmm…HAAA” he replied as walking sleepily and yawned.

“Coffee..” you handed him his cup as he took a seat beside you.

“Thanks.” He said, blinked his eyes to get his sight more clearly.

You just looked at him from the side. You really miss this scene with him. The peaceful morning like you two had used to.

“Oh? Wae??” he turned to you who looked at him silently and smiled.

“A-Ah…Nothing…” you dazed out from your staring and turned away.

“Ah.” He smirked then straight pecked your temples.

“Uh?” you flinched in startled, looked up to him in surprised.

“Morning kiss.” He winked then sipped his coffee again. You chuckled a bit. He remembered it. It’s already two months since your last romantic habit with him like this one.

Then suddenly your phone vibrated, you took it and opened the message. Your shoulders deflated right after you read it.

“Who’s it?” he asked, noticed you.

“A-Ah…Myungsoo…” you lowed your tone at the last word. He sighed and looked away made you sat there in uneasy.

“I-I have to work at 9…” you said again then got up from the seat but he resisted you by held your wrist. You turned to him.

“It’s Saturday and you work??” he questioned you between his furrowed eyebrows.

“I-I’m sorry, I’ll –“

“Enough.” He cut you off.

“I know you two just want to hang out together. Go then.” He said as yanked your hand away. You were so surprised by his words that just shot him a glare.

“Wae? Go! He must be waiting for you badly right now!” he chased you away.

“YAH LEE SUNGYEOL!” You immediately yelled out. Fury flared inside you already.

“WAE??!” He yelled back and stood up to face you.

“AM I RIGHT, HUH??! WORK, WORK AND WORK!! JUST TELL ME! IT’S TOO OBVIOUS!!” He shouted crazily.

SLAP! You even weren’t aware that you slapped him that hard.

“Enough…” you sounded in quivered voice.

“It’s too much…” you sobbed out and ran to the bedroom. He followed you, straight grabbed your arm harshly, turned you around to face him.

“Let me go!!” you shouted out but he was too strong.

“Slap me again.” He stated, shot you his firm stared.

“You crazy!!” You punched his chest but he kept on stayed still.

“SLAP ME AGAIN!!” He yelled out made your knees weakly in fear. He barely shouting straight at your face but he did now.

“I-I’m tired of you…” you finally said.

“L-Let..just divorce…” you continued between your sobs, you even didn’t thought of what you said. His grip became lose all at once. You sat on the floor, tears pouring down swiftly while he backed away in disbelief. He turned around then ran out from the room.

*NO. NO WAY.IT’S MUST BE A MISSHEARD. I KNOW I JUST GOT A MISSHEARD!!*

 

You just sat motionless there. Regret all the words that just spilled out from your mouth without thinking. You held your chest to hold back the pain. *It’s impossible…I really love him…*

 

There was already a week since the big fight between you two. He didn’t spoke up after that and so you do. Actually you two often got into a fight but never this serious, till threatened a ‘divorce’ word.

You stopped preparing his meal. He didn’t enter the bedroom to sleep but sleep at the couch instead. He barely stays at home too. Recently he even went home drunkenly.

 

And now, it’s already the third day, he didn’t go home. You don’t know to where he went actually. You already visited his part time places, his friends and all but he couldn’t be found anywhere. You tried to call him and send messages but he dead his phone. Your worried became up to the limit then you quit your job to look for him. Your work is so have that tight schedule. So it’s better to quit than got snapped from your boss, moreover because this work too, your household life with Sungyeol got interrupted.

 

“Ah, ne..please call me back if you have any hints of him..” by that you hang up the phone. You stared at the background picture of your phone. It’s you and Sungyeol in the wedding ceremony. You two were smiled happily there. Without you aware, a tear flew on your cheek.

“Where are you…” you sobbed silently.

Day by day passed so quickly. It’s already two weeks and you still couldn’t find him.

“Please help me, Sir…!” You cried out at the police office.

“We’ll Mrs. Lee, please believe us…” a police tried to calm you down.

“Please…” you cried your heart out, didn’t care the people looked at you weirdly.

“We will..We will..”

 

That night you sat at the couch as usual, staring blankly at nothing. No sound of tv. No light in the room. Only sat there in silence.

Your eyes already swollen cause of cried here and there. Your heart felt taken away of sore and pain. You missed him a lot. Ploddingly you reached for the paper and a pen. Slowly but certainly you formed word by word on it while tears kept on drenched it.

Finished, you walked toward the kitchen. You looked for the drawer and opened it.

“If you already there…” you paused for a while to see the shine and sharpness of the thing in your hand.

“Let me catch you up…” you said then unconsciously inscribe it to your wrist.

 

Meanwhile…

Sungyeol finally went home after such this long time. He opened the front door harshly, he was drunk. The room was dark so he searched for the light button hardly and turned it on. Then he walked toward the couch, his usual place and dashed down his self there. He just wanted to grab the remote control when then his sight caught the paper on the table. It was written in red ink. He took it then his eyes wandered to read it properly.

 

                I’m such a stupid, right? It’s my fault. I know. I have to listen to you earlier.

                But, don’t you know that I even have no thought about cheating on you?

                Even a little bit, for the God’s sake, no. And…I’ve quit now.

But, where are you? I’ve looking for you, but you nowhere to be found.

I’m sorry. I also have no thought about divorce thing and all.

I miss you, I love you Lee Sungyeol. Please come back to me.

 

                                                                                Lee Mikha

BRAK! He immediately slammed the door. In fully aware, he ran here and there, wandered the house. He checked the bedroom, balcony, bathroom then he about to passed the kitchen when then he saw your figure laid on the floor.

“MIKHAA!!” he straight ran toward you, found you in unconscious with blood flew from your wrist.

“SH*T!!” He yelled out then hurriedly brought you out in bridal style to hospital nearby.

_ _ _ _ _

 

“It’s so nearly. Lucky you found her in exact time.” The doctor approached Sungyeol who waited for him impatiently then walked away after giving him a tap on the shoulder.

There you still laid with eyes closed while tube was set around your head to your nostril. Then he took a seat beside you, reached for your hand and held it tight onto his chest.

“Mikha..Please wake up..I’m here..” he whispered as tears began to form in his eyes.

Slowly you got your consciousness. You lifted your eye lipid softly. It was blur at first but then more clearly as you heard your name being called.

“Mikha..??!” You turned to the side to see your guy looked at you in surprised.

“W-Who…” you mumbled weakly, didn’t believe at your sight.

“I’m your husband. Your only husband, Lee Sungyeol!” he stated firmly and clearly.

Your eyes widen in disbelief, he leaned closer.

“You still remember me, right?” he frowned in worried.

You detailed his face and smile grew bigger and bigger on your lips.

“S-Sungyeol…”

_ _ _ _ _

 

Tringggg! You alarm sounded. You tapped it and managed yourself to get up but an arm resisted you.

“Hmm…” you smiled then put his arm slowly away from you. You just want to get up again then his leg across you.

“Uh?” you looked up to his face. He was smiling, pretended to sleep.

*I know it.* you chuckled to yourself then leaned closer to his face which eyes still closed.

“Trying to trick me huh?” you sounded and smiled. He just wanted to open his eyes when then he felt a pair of sweet lips landed on his. His eyes immediately wide open in surprised.

You landed on his a little bit longer, made him blushed of your gorgeous face. Slowly you pulled away and opened your eyes, there you found him stared at you in dumbfounded.

“Morning my Sungyeol.” You smiled and about to get up but again, he pulled you down, next to him.

“Let’s continue this game…” he smirked as covering you two with blanket.

“Yahhhhh!”

 


Another oneshot for lovely Sungyeol~~~ I love him that badlyyyyyyyy, wohooooooooooooooooooooo! Enjoy~~~