It's Time...

Love, Life and everything in between (Seohyun's Oneshot stories)

 

"I told you it's getting severe, Qiannie" Ryeowook sighs, slumping himself on the fluffy couch across the one Victoria sits on. The girl can only smirk and laughs off the remark, knowing so well what he's talking about. She was there too, for goodness' sake. And she saw it right before her eyes how absurd it was. One time, she was happy for her best friend but pitying the other one. Yet, the guy had his chance a lot more lately, that only made everything fair in a way.

 

"Well it's not like they fight teeth and nails for her" she finally comments, sensing the frustration of the petite guy.

 

"Not yet, but they will. Sometime later. Much later, maybe. But it's bound to happen if this keeps going on" he rolls his eyes, leaning his back onto the seat. He really doesn't know where this will end up. Funny how they are in a pact and have similar personality traits as well as having the same deep admiration for a particular girl. That girl who has been unknowingly became the center of their worlds. The girl who holds an authority towards them without her realizing it. Good thing is, Ryeowook isn't as bad as the others. Still, he worries about his troop. What will they do if in the end she needs to choose one of them? What will happen? He isn't dare imagining the outcome.

 

"You cannot stop someone from loving other one, Wookie. You know that better than I do" Victoria sticks out her body closer to the guy, staring at him so intently.

 

"It's just... It wasn't this worrying at first. But she is glooming, and she has learned to become more relaxed and outgoing. I like that side of her, but heck, this is seriously dangerous for the boys"

 

"This will happen anyway, Wook-ah. It's time... And it's time for them to fight for their love where everything is fair. They know their boundaries. When one wins, the others will retreat. But trying isn't a wrong doing"

 

"This is going to be a disaster!" He exclaims, slapping his hand onto the wooden table. Though, the girl doesn't flinch. Instead, her smile gets wider.

 

"You're worried that your pact is going to get ruined if it starts. Why, Ryeowook? Why?"

 

"Because... You know them. They're serious about her. They won't give up easily, all of them won't"

 

"Isn't that a good thing? For them to finally be men they supposed to be since looong ago. They were all cowards until Yonghwa came to the picture and they know they're threatened"

 

"Oh god! And how the heck did I forget about Yonghwa?! What is it that Seohyun has to drive these men crazy?"

 

"What is it, Wook-ah?" Victoria asks, flaunting her knowing smile. "Don't you feel the same way too about Joohyun?"

 

"What? No, I'm not!"

 

"Fine, maybe not as a man to a woman. But you are just as bad as them. Joohyun in your eyes is a little sister you need to protect. You don't openly show it but Wookie, don't you remember how well I know you? I've seen how protective you are of her behind those preying eyes" she takes a sip of her water while he freezes on his spot. He doesn't know that someone actually takes notice of it. He thought no one knew, and people would always say that the only person in Kyu-Line who isn't fond of Seohyun is him. Then again, this is Victoria talking. And she is another common girl for them, only in a very different way. "Sometime it amazes me how you guys turn your heads at the same time the moment she is nearing"

 

"You get it all wrong" he denies, still wanting to hide behind the truth.

 

"No, YOU get it all wrong" Victoria shakes her head with amusement. "Inside KYU-Line, Seohyun will always have her spot. In you, as a sister. In Minho, as a so-called best friend which I know only a cover for him to hide his own feelings. In Kyuhyun, as a woman he wants to protect from all bad things. In Changmin, as a very important person in his life. In Jonghyun, as a woman he admires secretly. Hear that? She will always be your shadow”

 

"As if you aren't" he mutters lowly, putting his face inside his palms.

 

"Oh no, not in that way" her eyes have that meaningful glint that he somehow afraid of. He knows that she's right, but for her to put it out in the open is making it so... real. "Stop being so paranoid and start embrace your own feelings. It's okay, there is nothing wrong with it. Joohyun is a very nice girl, she's almost perfect, there's no way you guys won't pin on her"

 

"But that's unhealthy if all of us feel the same way, Qiannie"

 

"Not when you know how to play it nice, like gentlemen would do. And I thought you aren't into it?" Ryeowook springs up from the sofa, looking so aghast. "You're afraid Joohyun is going to be hurt. Well, Wookie, she has to learn too. So let them have their moment, okay? It's about time. I cannot just sit around, watching them beating around the bush anymore. It's been too long, the game is getting old. They're getting old. And you... Have to learn that your little sister has to grow up. If she's hurt, you'll be there..."

 

Now he is left speechless. Again and again, Victoria never fails to point the truth. Truly the amazing Victoria Umma who has been babying the boys, taking care of them and remind them when they get too wild. She has known them too well to spell out their emotion, there is nothing they can hide from her.

 

"I'm afraid this is too much for her"

 

"It won't be. We're here, Kyuhyun, Changmin, Minho and even Jonghyun will be there too. They won't hurt her, we both know that. So let them explore their feelings, for them to be sure, for them to finally go right deeper or letting go. They have to have the final say, Ryeowook. This cannot be left hanging in the air forever"

 

"What if this gets too obvious, Qiannie? I don't know if this will be a good thing"

 

"I told you... We're here, aren't we?"

 

He sighs, closing his eyes for a moment. He curses how time flies by. It feels like yesterday when she first came to SM, charmed her way by singing that nursery rhyme. He remembers then when she first attended her high school and how scared she was to face it. When did the little Joohyun grow up into a lady? That innocent and adorable Joohyun turns into a very eloquent, well-mannered lady who's desired by many. And how his guard instantly comes out for her, watching from afar, keeping her emotion intact. Is this time for me to let you experience love? He asks though knowing the exact answer.

 

"I just hope no one gets hurt in the end"

 

"It's inevitable, Wookie. But her heart is worth fighting for, in a good way"

 

For the first time that week, he let out a sincere smile. His heart prepares for what he'll have to watch in later days; the secret battle for the innocent girl's love. Victoria is right, she needs to go through this one way or another. And his pact has to face the battle one day, for they have harboured the feelings for too long.

 

He ruffles the girl's hair, silently thanking for the meaningful talk. It's much lighter this way, to let everything out. And he knows he will be okay to see his little sister taking her steps into the strange world. He'll be one step behind her, always.

 

Just then, the door flings open, revealing the talked subjects. Kyuhyun, Changmin and Joohyun stand there, having their ddeokbukki in their hands. The girl shows her gorgeous smile, stretching her hand to give them their share. "Sorry we took so long. The Oppas wanted to look around first"

 

Ryeowook the girl's hair gently while thinking that it's no wonder how the men fall for her. She is beautiful, inside and out. "It's okay, Oppa wasn't that hungry"

 

"Thanks Joohyun" Victoria stands up, taking her place beside Ryeowook.

 

"We'll be here Wookie, they'll be fine" she whispers in his ears, giving a squeeze on his hand to assure him while their eyes watching the scene flashes; Joohyun wipes the stain beside Changmin's lips then proceed to clean the mess Kyuhyun just made on his shirt.

 

"You are such kids, Oppa"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Swallow your food before talking, Oppas"

 

And the two instantly do so.

 

Ryeowook and Victoria turn to face each other, a nod is exchanged. They smile and chuckle behind the three, catching up with them. He'll finally let his best friends make a move and let Seo Joohyun takes it her way. For he'll always watch out for her, and be her guardian angel just like how the other men will do.

========================================================================================================================

 

AN: Hi guys, I know I have promised a ChangSeo oneshot. But y heart has been so torned in between lately. Too much Seohyun-KyuLine moments that make my heart burst with happiness. First Changmin, then Minho then Kyuhyun.

 

Seohyun-Changmin

Seohyun-Minho

Seohyun-Kyuhyun

 

do not forget the sweet short moment of Seohyun-Ryeowook and how she was so comfortable in Sukira :)

 

I do not own any video, credits to the owners :)

I hope you enjoy reading this short oneshot. And this is unedited, I just write what comes to my mind ;)