# 04:

He's My Husband

 

.:: Chapter 04 ::.

 

Sorry if I seemed like abandoned this story

 


 

Things happened so fast, we got friendly with the other employees. Me as a superior manager and Myungsoo, I mean, Hyunsoo as the vice president. We are just adjusting in the atmosphere as Lee Hyunsoo and Kim Aeyoung. New hairstyle. Mine's long and blonde. Myungsoo's fizzy and a little high lights. I admit it, he's hot. That's why I chose to marry him. 

 

"Aeyoung-sshi-" "No, just call me Aeyoung-ah" I grew uncomfortable just by calling me Aeyoung-sshi. It makes me look and sound old. "Aeyoung-ah, we will have a meeting with the president nine am sharp" the secretary of Myungsoo's uncle informed me. She made me look to my watch. It's just eight-thirty in the morning. "Okay, thanks for informing me" I said as I nodded. She bowed and left me. I walked to Myungsoo's office. As I am in front of the glass door, I entered without knocking. I'm sure he can see me through that glass door. "Mr. Lee Hyunsoo," I called him by his fake name. Busy at all, he managed to look at me with a smile. "Hey, Ms. Kim Aeyoung" he called me back, by my fake name too.

 

"I'm so stressed," he said and I pouted. "My hubby is tired?" I asked to him and he nodded. His face, it's poker faced. But when you look straightly to his eyes, you can see his real feelings. "Well, I'm just here to inform you that we have a meeting later, nine am sharp" I turned my back, I heard him groan. "Let's sit next to each other" he said and I smiled "Okay" was all I replied and leave his office. As much as I want to comfort him and massage his temples, many will suspect our relationship. Later, at the meeting, Myungsoo and I are sitting next to each other. We were at the back part of the table, away from the projector.

 

A piece of paper then landed in front of me, I knew it was Myungsoo's. It was from a page of his notebook we bought together. 'Meetings are boring, isn't it? Aren't you bored?' it says. I just silently giggled. I replied back, using the back part of the paper. 'Yes, I'm bored but I don't show it' is what I replied. I passed him back the piece of paper. I looked at him, no one even cares what we're doing right now. He smiled and stripped another paper from his notebook. Did he know that notebook is expensive? Yes, we bought it together but the money's on me. Then he passed a paper at me again, will we stay like this? Passing papers in secrecy? 'What do you want to do after this? It's lunch, right? It's been a long time since we have eaten lunch together' he said and I smiled. Nothing's wrong if we're going to have lunch together, right? 'We can have spaghetti if you want too, anything is fine for me :)' I replied back.

 

We remained like that until the meeting ended. As I am inside my office, readying my things, my phone rang. It was Myungsoo. I replied to the call, "What is it?" "Is that the way you greet your husband through the phone?" I can imagine him pouting like a kid. I giggled, "Are you ready?" he asks. "Yes, where will we meet?" I asked back, closing the zipper of my bag "In front of the building, araso? No one will even question about our identities. Bye~" he hangs up.

 


 

This is for my comeback~! :) How are you guys? Did you miss me?

lol. I'm sure you have find another fanfic that will replace mine *author-nim is sad*

awww~ anyway...

I'M SORRY.

 

*le pouts*

you'll forgive author-nim, right? :) hehe^^

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you~

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k