# 01:

He's My Husband

.:: Chapter 01 ::.

I'll make it clear that this story will be chaptered story ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who would have thought that my boss, Kim Myungsoo will be my husband after two years? The both of us married each other in New York. No one even knows about our marriage. Even Myungsoo-ah's departure. It seems like the both of us disappeared like bubbles popped by the index finger. "When will you say the truth?" I asked Myungsoo-ah as we're inside our newly bought apartment. Not that big, not that small. It's enough for the both of us. "I don't know, I don't want my mom kill you" he said as he put his arm around my shoulders. "We are almost caught when we are in New York" he added, tucking some strands of my hair behind my ear with his other hand. "I think our relationship is dangerous" I said to him, looking at the carpeted floor. "Are you giving up already?" he asked, I shook my head in reply.

 

Our relationship is a mystery to some but only ten of the people we know, knows about our relationship. It's hilarious that we manage to survive from those black uniformed men from Myungsoo-ah's mom. Sometimes it's fun but sometimes, it's not. I grew tired of running from them. From house to house, we even need to hide inside a basement where there is no proper ventilation. So we decided to come back here in Korea with the thought that the men who are looking for us will think that we are still there. But our expectations are far from what we will encounter here, I can sense that.

 

"Aren't you going to sleep?" he asked as he covered both of our bodies with the thick comforter "I can't sleep" I said, "Why?" he slips down his arm around my waist "Maybe I've been thinking too much, thinking how this happened in just a snap. Things were way too fast" I replied, facing him so I can see his face with the light from the moon. "I think it's okay," he said kissing my forehead. Making me more comfortable with his acts. I hugged him and then tried to sleep. While I try to sleep, he runs his hand through my hair and whisper sweet things that can make me sleep in no time. He's the sweetest husband, he can even feel you at ease even though your life is a mess.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the first chapter :)

kinda short but did it give you some hints or details?

:3

I kinda love this chapter x3

 

haha lol. 

now, don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you~

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k