# 03:

He's My Husband

.:: Chapter 03 ::.

the third chapter ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo-ah's uncle agreed to our plan. Everything was fake about us, even our names when we work. It's so great to have him as a family friend for the both of us. "Are you sure that these," Myungsoo-ah pointed at the papers in front of the three of us "Can help us?" he said. His uncle nodded his head, "Of course, I'm the king of faking papers and identies!" he said with a reassuring smile to us. Deep inside, I was hoping that everything will run smoothly. "So, you'll be working under my company with these fake identities" Myungsoo-ah's uncle said. I nodded my head, Myungsoo-ah's hand is tightly holding mine. "Tomorrow, you'll be Mr. Lee Hyunsoo and Ms. Kim Aeyoung" he said, reading the names on the papers. "Act naturally, it's needed" he added chuckling.

 

But how come we're single when it comes to the fake identities? Do we really have to hide the fact that we're married?, I thought. "But how about Kim Myungsoo and Shim Hyoobin? What if people will ask about them?" Myungsoo then asked, "Do you think these fake identities knows about Kim Myungsoo and Shim Hyoobin?" His uncle then replied without any emotions. Poker faced. But he has the point there. "But if someone asked about them from you, just say that you don't know them" he added. "Okay then, we'll start working tomorrow. Corporate uniforms, right? We got it just before we got here" he said, bidding goodbye to him. Myungsoo-ah then dragged me outside of his office.

 

I hope this will be the start of the life I wanted even though we are under fake identities. It feels like we're taking undercover as angents. Changing identities. "Aren't we going to be in jail if we continue this?" I asked Myungsoo-ah. He shook his head in reply "Uncle is an excellent one when it comes to issues like these" he said and I just nodded my head. He then stopped on his own tracks which made me stop on mine too. He let go of my hand and then faced me. "Everything's going to be alright," he then cupped my face with both of his hands "Just believe in yourself that everything's will be okay" he said as if it's just the first time he reassured that.

 

I sighed, "You always say that" I said. "But I want you to keep in mind tha-" "I know that already. Maybe I was just getting too tired of hearing it" I added. He then pressed his lips on mine after I said that. After a few seconds, he then hugged me. "Don't give up, time is too short for you to be in doubt and sadness" he whispered on my ear.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

how about this?

Sorry, I just can't stop writing chapters like this >.<

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you~

 

*hugs and kisses*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k