The first day

My way

After arriving in Korea, someone took her to the SM building. In the car she sat silently but inside her mind, many thoughts came up. "Will I find new friends? Will they accept me? What about the language?...", and with every inch she came nearer to her destination her doubts grew bigger and her heart beat so loud she could hear it. And there she arrived finally in front of the tall building. Looking at the letters "SM", she stood there silently, her mind blank, not able to think anything. "Hey, aren't you going to enter???? Why are you still standing there like an idiot?", the man shouted at her, bringing her back to reality. "Sorry, I was amazed...", she akwardly said. Entering the building she saw some people whispering which made her afraid. "Why are they whispering? Do I look weird? Perhaps it was the wrong decision. I should have stayed in China. Perhaps I lost everyting because of my stupid decision...".

"We've arrived now wait here till I call you". She only nodded, occupied with her thoughts. Suddenly, she noticed some figures behind the wall, lurking at her. Shyly as she was, she looked to the ground while hearing them whispering. She couldn't understand anything and started to sweat because of her nervousness. However, one of the figures came to her and stood in front of her. Still too shy to raise her head she saw his shoes. "Do my shoes look nice?", she heard someone in broken chinese say and suddenly she realized the person in front of her. With wide eyes she raised her head and saw Kyuhyun in front of her. Nothing could explain her feelings now, she finally saw someone she knew. At least a familar voice, she thought. Without replying him, she starred at him and behind him other people appeared. Everyone stood around her speaking korean. She only catched some broken words like "Yeppoda", "DAebak" and "Lee Na Young".

Finally, her brain started to work again and she started to bow and greet the people around her with broken korean and they laughed which raised her nervousness.

"How are you?", asked Kyuhyun

"I'm fine but a little bit nervous."

"Don't be nervous. We are all nice... Ehm, I think you have to enter now."

She turned around, seeing the guy. Then she bowed the last time to the guys and thanked Kyuhyun as she entered the room.