The shooting

My way

The dark room was enlighted by the many spotlights. In the centre were many mirrors and the people in the room were all busy setting the scene up and doing make up. Super Junior- M entered the room and were already done with make up. The director explained them the concept of the MV. Everyone listened to him. Then Qian came. She looked fabulous in her dress. Every eye was turned to her.

 

She said shyly: "Hello." One of the few korean words she knew.

 

You look good.", called Zhou Mi and everyone laughed.

 

She blushed after hearing his compliment.

 

"Everyone get ready! We are going to shoot the individual parts.", shouted the director with a serious face.

 

Qian, Kyuhyun and Hangeng stood aside as they had to wait for their parts.

 

"From where do you come from?", asked Hangeng to break the akward silence.

 

"Qingdao and you?

 

Soon both were chatting happily while laughing and became closer. She liked his character and he thought she was funny and interesting. Kyhuhyn felt like the third wheel and looked at both. Certainly, he could speak chinese but only broken and how fast they both spoke he could only understand some parts of their conversation. He also wanted to take part in their chat but didn't  dare to intervene because it was impolite. However, Hangeng turned to him and asked:

 

"Are you bored?"

 

"No, not really."

 

Qian looked both with big eyes. She only could understand korean rudimentary. Kyuhyun noticed it and asked:

 

"Do you understand us?"

 

"No, oppa."

again she used her korean vocabularies she learned by watching korean dramas.

 

"It's your turn! Kyu!"

 

"I'm going now."

 

Just as they've begun to have a conversation. He wished to talk to her more and to get to know her. He walked slowly to the shooting place.

 

Qian looked the man next to her. He had eyes which radiated a certain softness in spite of his tired appearance.

 

"Do you like to eat?"

 

She laughed

 

"Sure, why not?"

 

"Ehm... you know many girls care about their figure and..."

 

"Belive me that's what I should do. But I like eating and cooking too much."

 

"Cooking? So you like to cook. Are good at it?"

 

"Mhmm... I can cook some meals."

 

"I also like to cook. Let's go out and have a meal any time... of course with everyone."

 

She laughed and only nodded. She was happy to have finde more friends and also that everyone was so nice to her.

 

"So how were scouted? By me it was because of dancing."

 

"I'm attending a dance school, the BDA."

 

"Wow and I..."

 

Both continued their conversation which was only disturbed by the shooting.

 

"It's late now. But we've finished now, at least.", the director said.

 

Hangeng walked to Qian and asked:

 

"Should we have a midnight snack with everyone?"