A fateful meetin

My way

Few months passed and she had already shot several advertisements and met stars like Rain and Lee Junki. She always looked forward to a new job. " So it was the right decision.", she thought smilingly. Nevertheless she could complain about something. These jobs took so much time of her life she couldn't focus on her studies. " There is a price for everything."

Suddenly, her mobile phone rang.

"Yes, Song Qian here."

"Qian, I'm Fanny. I've got a new job for you."

"O. k. what's that for a job?

"Do you know Super Junior?"

Super Junior? Certainly, she knew the group.

"Yes, I know them so...?"

"Good, Super Junior- M is coming to China to promote and you'll accompany them."

"O... O. k., what should I do?"

" Simply, what you always do. Standing and smiling while people take photos. Come to the headquarter tomorrow."

 

The next day she came anxiously to the headquarter. On the one hand, she was very nervous, on the other hand, she could see Zhou Mi again. He was now a member of Super Junior- M. Moreover there was also Hangeng, a chinese. So no fear about the language barrier.

 

In the room

The members of Super Junior- M were already in the room. Everyone sat there with a tired face. Even if the job sounds easy behind it hid a back- breaking work. You've to give up your private life and pay attention to your every move. No misstep or else the fame is away. Better to work yourself to death than to stay the whole day in your bed.

"Today, we will meet a girl who will accompany us while we promote.", said Hangeng and looked tiredly s. " Her name is Song Qian."

"Song Qian?", asked Zhou MI and jumped up from the sofa.

"Yes, do you know her?"

He only nodded, smiled and sat down.

"How is she like?", asked Donghae.

"She is... nice and a funny person."

"And how does she looks like?"

Before Zhou Mi could answer, the door opened and a beautiful girl entered the room. Even without make up, she looked so beautiful, really a natural beauty. She looked shyly at the others with her head hanging to shy to look directly at them and bowing a few times to greet the members.

Blue means chinese

Red means korean

"Hallo, I'm Song Qian."

Everyone looked at her what didn't make her more confident. Hangeng stood up, greeted her and introduced everyone to her. In front of Zhou Mi she stood there, smiled and finally looked up. Both hugged.

"Eh, we've to work!"

The other called. But Zhou Mi laughed only while Song Qian blushed although she couldn't understand what they said. In the room was also Kyuhyun who didn't really speak one word till now but silently looked at her.