FAQ & CHEATSHEET

   THE POWER OF US!   apply open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHEATSHEET & APPLICATION ♡FAQ'S " IS THE HOENN REGION BASED IN SOUTH KOREA FOR THIS STORY? the short answer is no, hoenn is not based off of south korea. this story will act independent from the original series and i used face claims from the k-industry as this is asianfanfics and most of us are familiar with using idols and actors as portrayals for our characters! i also expanded on this under basics to the right.
  " WILL EVIL TEAMS LIKE TEAM AQUA, MAGMA, OR ROCKET EXIST? team magma and aqua will not exist for this story but because i believe team rocket has a presence in every region, i can incorporate them into the story if needed!
  " SO THEN WILL THERE BE AN EVIL TEAM AT ALL? yup! for now, i won't spoil much, but i will say that the purpose of this evil team relates to professor kim and aiden so that it gives them a motive to approach the main group and for them to get involved in all this chaos. if you're thinking about creating a character that relates to this team, please pm me for more information.
  " IS IT LEGAL TO IMPORT A POKEMON, SUCH AS BUYING FROM BREEDERS? i do assume that there are breeders who go beyond just taking care of pokemon and that different breeders exist for different purposes, so yes, it would be legal.
  " HOW WILL THE JOURNEY TAKE PLACE IN TERMS OF SEQUENCE? the journey will follow pretty similarly to pokemon games (so starting from littleroot, then rustboro, dewford and so on). hopefully i'll make a regions chapter so that it's more convenient for applicants to refer to, but as of now you can use the bulbapedia page of the hoenn region as a reference for the general itinerary.
  " WHAT ARE THE POKEMON WE CAN USE ON OUR TEAMS? you are free to have any pokemon on your team excluding legendary and mythical pokemon! again, if the pokemon you have on your team is not traditionally seen in the wild in hoenn (so any pokemon not in the hoenn pokedex), please indicate how you received that pokemon. also, i want to also make a note here that fairy typing and mega evolution does exist since i'm looking at gen vi for the pokedex (plus it gives access to more pokemon and a plus to the main storyline). mega evolution is hard to achieve though, so your character would need lots of time and experience and probably will happen later on in the story. i think for now, don't worry about mega evolution, and once i've established the main cast, you can always modify your team.
  " CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CERTAIN CHARACTER?
  most characters follow their face claim's age and last name, and for personality and background, feel free to drop off a comment and i will do my best to give a tl;dr.
  " WHERE WILL THE COORDINATION CONTESTS TAKE PLACE?
  the locations of coordination halls will follow the anime, so for hoenn, it will be in the following places: rustboro, slateport, fallarbor, verdantuff, rubello, lilycove, purika, and pacifidlog (subject to change)
  " ARE WE ALLOWED TO APPLY MORE THAN ONCE? the short answer is yes! the long answer is that i will most likely accept only one of your characters. ♡ABOUT THE STORY the story revolves around the chosen applicants who all try to make the best out of their summer and explore hoenn for whatever reason that may be. to reiterate, this fic is inspired by the classic pokemon games as well as the movie, the power of us, which involves having about four substories that all eventually tie in together. similarly, this story will also consistent of substories from different characters that all merge into one bigger story, with the chosen characters traveling separately and meeting up, becoming a close group, learning from each other and growing as individuals.

the main glue/catalyst of this story is aiden, who will sorta play like ash in the anime series and embark on his own journey of filling the pokedex while finding some friends to travel with! not every chosen charac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter