🗺 TOWN MAP

   THE POWER OF US!   apply open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL: TOWN MAP HOENN: ABUNDANT RELATIONS HOENN: ABUNDANT RELATIONS the region of hoenn is one of the many regions in the pokemon world. it was created after the two legendary pokemon, primal groudon and primal kyogre, were formed, with groudon raising the landmasses and kyogre filling the seas that would later form the entirety of hoenn. a meeting between these two pokemon caused for a great battle until rayquaza called for a ceasefire, sending primal groudon and primal kyogre into caverns where they have been resting since. in the current days, hoenn is home to tens of thousands of people and pokemon as they all live in harmony. the region is famous for its warm climate and tropical-like environments. it has many routes to travel on and breathtaking landmarks, and the variety of towns and cities makes for a great place to either settle down or travel. like all the other regions, hoenn also has its own pokemon league. below is a non-comprehensive list of hoenn's towns, cities, and landmarks. ♡A TOWN THAT CAN'T BE SHADED ANY HUE LITTLEROOT TOWN · a small, quiet town located at southwestern hoenn. littleroot is a waterfront location completed with a port, and there's not much to do around here unless if you're looking for just a tranquil town to settle down, which this is the perfect place to do so.

PROFESSOR KIM'S LABORATORY · found at the forested outskirts of the town, where trainers can receive their starter pokemon and a pokedex from professor kim ♡WHERE THINGS START OFF SCARCE OLDALE TOWN · directly north of littleroot town. again, there's not much to do or see here as it serves as another residence town, just slightly bigger than littleroot, besides for maybe checking out the oldade ruins.

OLDALE RUINS · a group of ruins with a stone chamber. legends state that this is a "bridge or portal between our world and the ancient pokemon world." ♡WHERE PEOPLE MINGLE WITH NATURE PETALBURG CITY · home to the petalburg gym, which is officially the fifth gym of the hoenn league, so trainers would need four other gym badges before they can challenge the petalburg gym leader. this city is notably bigger than the previous two towns, indicated by the name shift from town to city.

PETALBURG GYM · asher's normal-type gym, the fifth gym of the hoenn league. inside has a large elevated platform at the center of the building where trainers can challenge asher to a gym battle
PETALBURG WOODS · lies between petalburg and the next city, a dense forest that's home to an abundance of various pokemon such as taillow and zigzagoon ♡PROBING THE INTEGRATION OF NATURE AND SCIENCE RUSTBORO CITY · a metropolis in western hoenn, consists of much tall buildings and home to corporate giants like devon corporation. there's quite a lot to do here, from visiting the pokemon trainers' school to challenging the rustboro gym or pokemon contest. there's a suburban neighborhood here as well, and it's a place where many beginning trainers gather for the first gym in hoenn.

RUSTBORO GYM · lily's rock-type gym, the first gym of the hoenn league. it has close ties with the trainer school where students can come watch the gym battles and practice here
POKEMON TRAINER'S SCHOOL · a place that'll teach you everything about pokemon, from type effectiveness to battling to status conditions, ran by rustoro's gym leader
DEVON CORPORATION · the famous company specializes in making items specifically for pokemon trainers ♡A TINY ISLAND IN THE BLUE SEA DEWFORD TOWN · located on an island to the very southwest of hoenn. dewford town requires a boat to get across or a pokemon that knows surf. there's a rocky island connected to the main island by a land bridge revealed in a low tide, in which many trainers use to train on. the island's sandy shores and warm waters make it an ideal surf and fishing spot.

DEWFORD GYM · ares' fighting type gym, the second gym of the hoenn league. his gym is built inside a cave, and the battlefield h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter