Uncomfortable Jeonghan πŸ€

His harsh father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He jumped on his husband as he cry in happiness, waitresses clapping, as the cutie was so touched that he cried in his husband's arm as cheol slide the ring onto his beautiful ring finger.

It looked very beautiful and shiny.

" I will of course I will."

He sniffled, hide his face on the man's neck and cheol had a big warm smile, and hugged his sunshine dearly.

" I love you so much baby ~."

Β 

Β 

πŸ¦‹πŸ€πŸ€

They went back that day and the father looked at the matching rings, " Mhh~." Hannie was flushing cutely and cheol chuckled.

" Aren't you going to congratulate us, Dad?!"

The old man looked at Jeonghan being so shy and adorable.

He reached over and patted his hair.

" Welcome to our family dear~."Β 
The beauty's eyes widened, and tears willed in his eyes before he hug his father-in-law and he chuckled and hugged back.

" I-I will never disappoint you father, I will make Cheolie the happiest human on earth." He cried saying so cutely.

Both men smiling there.

He's so damn adorable.

Β 

πŸ¦‹πŸ€πŸ€

11:30 AM, Seungcheol came out of the shower and spotted the cutie pulling on his pajama ready to sleep cause he have college tomorrow, Seungcheol bite his lips.

Wanted to do something, but his angel have college, and he can't make him tired.

He looked at him cutely from the blanket and his eyes looked so adorable.

" Cheolie..G-Goodnight I love you."

The man lay to face his angel, his hair gently.

" Goodnight baby, I love you too.."

So freaking bad.

He closed his eyes and the man admired him while his heart fluttered, his thick eyelashes, flat beautiful perfect nose, and pink plump lips, his beauty's incredible.

*Snore*snore*

He chuckled, he sleep as soon as he lay.

He closed the light and hugged his future wife, slept alone after he set the alarm at 9:30 AM.


Β 

πŸ¦‹πŸ€πŸ€

He woke up first and looked at the cutie on his arm, when did he get on top like that, he chuckled, placed him back on the bed, and stood up, he have to wake him as it was now 9:45 AM but both slept and didn't hear the alarm.

He closed it and stood up soon.

Got ready as he washed up and went back rubbing his face gently with the towel, drying it.

" Baby~wake up it's time for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter