Meeting his father ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’š

His harsh father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Jeonghan was sleeping tightly when he felt a peck on his forehead, he stirred and looked cutely at the man.

" C-Cheolie ~."

Why is he here, what time is it now ?!

The lad was not sure where he was till he suddenly remembered that he was here at cheol's parent's house, they came to spend the night there to meet his man's father but they waited for him and he still hasn't arrived so the man picked him to and went to the bedroom he used to sleep in.

Seeing him so sleepy after he was anxious about meeting the man.

" I'm sorry baby, I had to drag you into this but my father wants to meet you, he just arrived and we'll meet down for dinner ."

Jeonghan sat up nodding innocently.

" I-it's fine Cheolie , I'm sorry I slept all of a sudden ." He flushed. Saw the man chuckling as he picked up his eyes this time.

" It's a fine cutie, more importantly..he may be harsh and mean but---." Jeonghan put his finger on the man's lips. " It's fine Cheolie , I'm fine withย anything he says, I-I wanna meet your parents and think about our future together." He's flushing, looking so pure and beautiful there.

Both looked emotional cause ifย the man agreed on their relationship it will be the best, but Seungcheol won't ever leave his angel, he will get married to him no matter what they say.

He held him close inside the wide bedroom.

" Are you ready baby ?!"

Jeonghan was very nervous and scared but he nodded as he smiled sweetly at his man.

" I'm ready Cheolie ."

ย 

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

They went down and sat by the dining room where the man sitting, looking really scary and quiet there as he looked at the pretty lad, Seungcheol standing all confident and relaxed.

" N-nice to meet you father, I'm Yoon Jeonghan ." ย In this kind of situation, anyone would stutter and stumble on his words but the lad couldn't forgive himself for doing that as he bite his lips and bowed after saying so.

" Sit down ~." Jeonghan did with his man as he played with his hands nervously down the table.

His voice was deep and serious, making Jeonghan more and more nervous.

" So you really like men ?!" He looked at Seungcheol .

" I do and I'm serious about our relationship."ย 
He held jeonghan's hand under the table, caressing it gently.

" What makes you think I will agree with your relationship?! He's not even a woman who can carry your children ."ย 
Jeonghan looked down, hearing that hurt but he felt his man squeeze his hand.

" I'm not willing to have children, and I don't care whether we are able or not ." Seungcheol's saying that with a straight face, his angel was very scared of the man's reaction.

" What about the company?!"

Seungcheol placed his cup down quite hard.

" I don't think I have to take over it, I have my own company ."

The man clutched his knucklesย there.

" Did you turn against me because of him ?!"

Jeonghan held back his tears, someone with an innocentย pure heart like him won't handle such a cruel word.

" He has nothing to do with any of my behavior towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter