Lonely dad πŸ€πŸ¦‹

His harsh father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the weekend, the old man ate lunch which was a curry made by his son's lover, Jeonghan.

He served his drink and sat over with his usual beautiful smile, the old man found himself blushing cause the lad was really pretty no matter how much he denied it.

He's very soft looking and if it wasn't for his clothes he would mistake him for a woman.

The curry was too delicious that he asked for more and the younger giggled cutely cause he was happy that the man ordered more, Seungcheol came over after bathing and was rubbing his wet hair with the small towel.

Sat near his father.

" SitΒ down and eat baby ." He said gently and the old man looked over at Jeonghan nodding with a warm smile as he put a plate for his man and himself before he sits close.

He was watching the two while hesitating to say anything, " So do you have an apartment already ?!."

He suddenly asked and cheol nodded.

" It's my apartment, we'll live in there for the time being till I buy a house."

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

" I see, good for you, I'm fine with both but make sure to visit me ."

jeonghan's eyes widened, and cheol smiled in victory knowing his father will agree in the end, Hannie bowed innocently as he sniffled, and wiped his own tears and cheol eventually hugged him, pecking his eyes not caring about the old man who flushed seeing two.

Being old without his wife anymore the old man felt lonely so he couldn't even say that he want his son to come and live here with his lover in this huge mansion.

" Thank you f-father I-I will never disappoint you I will make Cheolie the happiest."Β 
His angel said as he bow innocently and cheol smiled softly.

" He already looks like the happiest human on earth."

The man said as he stood up while wiping his mouth with the tissue after he was done with his meal.

Hannie looked at his husband and giggled seeing him smiling brightly, and hugged him tightly.

" ..he's so damn right ."

Β 

πŸŒ§οΈπŸ€πŸ¦‹

8:30 AM

While the two were cuddling in Seungcheol's bedroom, the father knocked and Jeonghan flinched cutely, he sat up blushing.

" I'll answer the door baby ." Cheol stood up and opened the door, " Where's your lover ?! I'm hungry is there no dinner ?!"

Jeonghan can hear and he runs over eventually.

" I'mΒ here father, i-I will get it ready now ."

The lad was about to go and do it when cheol held his lover's wrist stopping him.

" He's not your servant father."

The old man looked sad so Jeonghan looked at his husband.

" It's fine Cheolie, I love cooking I wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter