On Call (Yoongi's POV)

She is My Moonlight

When we finally arrive at the hotel, my heart is almost pounding out of my chest. I just met this beautiful girl today and I have already invited her to my house...OK well it's not a house, neither is it mine. But the point is this is going much quicker than I expected it would.  We get in the elevator, the plunge-neck dress she is wearing causing me to force myself to look away. What if she's just doing this since she's lonely? Her voice breaks my train of thought.

"Hey, thank you for inviting me. This has been wonderful so far." she says, looking down. 

"N-no problem, Areum. Your the one making this wonderful, anyways." I say, my Satoori accent getting stronger by the second. 

Areum looks at me with curious eyes, probably wondering what I'm thinking. The feeling is mutual. After what seemed like hours, we  finally arrive at the 6th floor. I take her to my room, and lead her inside. She plops down on the couch, seemingly exhausted. 

"Can I get you anything?" I ask lovingly. 

"You could...I don't know. Come sit with me?" she giggles. 

I blush at the way she giggled, almost provacitively. I move next to her, somewhat tense. She lays her head down on my lap. I watch her close her eyes gently. I think to myself, I could to this all day, hoping we can stay like this forever. After a few minutes of staying like this, something in her pocket starts ringing. 

"Wah! I'm sorry to end this early, Yoongi. It's a 911...But this has been spectacular, and I really want to do this again, okay?" she exclaims. 

"Okay. I would love to do it again too." I say, a tone of sadness to my voice. 

 

And when I see her walk out the door, I know I'm falling in love.