A Date?? (Areum's POV)

She is My Moonlight

A few hours later, I get off my shift and head back to my apartment. My roomate Andrea greets me happily. 

"Hey bestie boo! Anything new???" she asks. 

"Well...I met a cute guy today. And he asked me to go for coffee with him tonight!" She screams at the news of Yoongi. 

"Ohmigod! Hunny we need to get you ready! C'mere!!" She kisses my cheek and dives into the pile of clothes we share. After a few minutes of searching she comes out with a sweet, but y, orange collared dress. "Here hun, this is perfect! Casual, but y." she hands me the dress. "Go try it on!" I nod, and go into the bathroom. When I come out, she practically dies. "YOU. LOOK. SO. BEAUTIFUL!!!". I blush at the comment. Now, I know what you are thinking. Don't worry, Andie has been my best friend since third grade. And when she came out as lesbian in the seventh grade, nothing changed. Well, thats not true. She flirted with me but it was never a thing. Anyhoo...

She hugs me so tight I'm afraid she'll rip the damn thing. "Andie! I. Can't. Breathe." She steps away, and begins the make-up process. After an hour of hair-spray and lipstick, she finally sends me off. 

 

When I arrive at the cafe, the first thing I see is Yoongi sitting at a candlelit table with waaaay to many types of coffee infront of him. I smile, blushing. I sit down, careful not to wrinkle the outfit. 

"I wasn't sure what kind was your favorite, so I ordered them all..." he says meekly. Ugh, he is so freaking sweet! To order them all? 

"Thank you! You didn't have to do this, though. I'm fine with whatever." I say, getting out of the booth across from him and moving to the one next to him. He seems surprised at first, but then he relaxes. I put my hand on the table, hoping he'll move his as well. Soon enough, he does. The warmth of his skin against mine sends fire through my whole body. 

"Any word on the stuff at work?" He asks, his Korean accent becoming thicker than usual. 

"They talked with me and told me that I get one more chance. So, I still have the job...But it's thanks to you. After hearing what you said, I really felt more confindent." I say, scooting closer to him. 

"I-uh...I'm glad that it helped. I'm also glad you are okay." he moves his hand down to my thigh, sending shivers throughout my body. 

I look into his eyes, admiring his porcelain-like skin. He looks into mine, his hand moving to cup my face. 

"hey..Do you want to come over to my place?" he asks meekly. I smile and nod quickly. He pays the bill and we leave. 

I think I'm falling in love...