First Glance (Yoongi POV)

She is My Moonlight

We enter the hospital. Hoseok sits down on the exam bed, and I look around for whoever it is who is going to help him. Finally, a beautiful girl in scrubs arrives. 

"Hello. I'm doctor Morais. I'm the surgical resident who will be assisting you today. What seems to be the issue?" She says. Her voice is smooth and calm. 

"Uh yeah, thanks. He hurt his knee while we were rehearsing." I say, trying to hide my accent. 

"Okay..." she feels around his knee, still speaking. "Rehearsing, huh? What do you guys do?".

"We're apart of a band...BTS, not sure if you've heard of us...We debuted not long ago. We're from Korea." I respond

She thinks for a second. "Sounds familiar...My friend is really into K-Pop. Well, either way its amazing you can speak English so well! What brings you to Los Angeles?" I blush at her comment about the English. 

"Thanks. We're here to try and hit some venues, if you know what I mean..." She nods respectfully. 

"That's incredible! Oh! Here it is...Your friend should be just fine. He's just has a slight sprain, either way he should be up in a few days." I tell her thank you and watch her leave. Hoseok looks at me, raising an eyebrow. 

"I can tell that you like her. It's obvious, you know.  Go talk to her, I'm fine." He laughs knowingly. 

I follow her into a small hallway. She stops at a supply cart. I tap her shoulder lightly, she gasps. 

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" she hugs me before I can finish. I am able to hear her lightly cry. "W-what's wrong?" 

"I think they're going to fire me. I messed up in this important surgery resulting in a patient death. If they fire me I'll have no where to go." She says through sobs. I hug her back tightly. 

"You seem like a perfect surgeon to me, you shouldn't worry about it. Besides, don't surgeons make mistakes every once in awhile?" I try to comfort her by running my hand through her hair softly. She looks up at me and nods, wiping away her tears. 

"I apologize for touching you abruptly,...I'm sorry. What's your name?" 

"It's okay. I needed that too. My name is Yoongi. How about you?" I say, squeezing her shoulder for support. 

"Nice to meet you Yoongi. I'm Areum." Areum...That's a really pretty name. Ok, I'm going to do this. 

"Hey, uhm, I'm sure you have stuff to do...But do you want to go get coffee sometime?" I ask, blushing a little.

Her eyes widen, and red creeps up her face. "Y-yes! I would love too! I'm free tonight actually..."

"I am too. Six?" I ask. She nods excitedly.