Chapter 31 — Echo of Lost

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No! This can’t be! Prince Han is in danger— I have to go and save him—”

 

“Your Highness” Vyzla worriedly called as he saw King Sehun burst all of his tears that he kept on stopping to fall. He felt a total defeat especially now that he put the Prince’s life in danger. He wanted to do something but he don’t know what else he could do. For the first time in his life, he doesn’t have a plan in mind.

 

 

“don’t cry ouch” King Jongin said he just gain his consciousness. King Sehun hurriedly helped him to sit up while King Chanyeol woke up as well so Vyzla helped him to sit up as well. “I can’t let them take all the Empires, my people is in danger and Chef Do…”

 

King Jongin slammed his fist on the ground in all his might. They fought hard when they met the Mage Killers in the border, they thought they won the battle but then they received a report that King Sehun’s palace is under attack where all the evacuees and his chef Do are living. So they didn’t hesitate to go to the palace eagerly to kill however touch any of Amani Empire’s people. They saw how brutal the members of the Mage Killers and they thought they all are merciless.

 

“Faster! hya!” King Chanyeol shouted while slapping the horse to make it run faster. He is worried for Prince Han as he know he was taken by Vyzla in the palace. Along the way he hope that they are all fine but they are too late.

 

All the evacuees are has been caged in the courtyard while Prince Han with his friends are all bruised up on the ground. They all tried their best to fight against the members of Mage Killer but even they are servants they still fought so hard they even killed five of them but their leader came and knocked the four of them.

 

King Chanyeol quickly go to Prince Han who is already conscious and try to help Baekhyun to get up.

 

“Check the whole palace and kill all the Mage Killers.” King Jongin ordered while holding Chef Do’s lifeless body around his arm. “help all the citizen who got locked up!” King Jongin added that fastly followed by his royal guards. He look at Chef Do’s face and he can’t believe he would be able hold him in this kind of way. It hurts him.

 

“Chef Do, wake up please.” King Jongin voice cracked as tears are starting to form in his eyes. He has a lot things to say to the Chef and he wanted him to hear it.

 

 

“Let’s get this threated” King Chanyeol suggested while helping Baekhyun to get up but his ankle got sprained from fighting and his arms and stomach muscles are aching so much. “Don’t worry, I’ll carry you out” he said to Baekhyun.

 

“Prince Han can you guys handle the others“ King Chanyeol asked while helping Min and Dae to get up they are not badly injured unlike Baekhyun, they might all have muscle aches but it’s bearable.

 

“Yes we can but Your Highness they might come back again, they told us to stay where we are if we don’t like King Sehun to be killed!” Prince says but that didn’t stop King Chanyeol at Jongin to take them inside the palace to safety them.

 

 

“we are not leaving! We will make them leave!” King Chanyeol said as they reached the palace’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter