Chapter One

To Act as if Nothing’s wrong

 

Phone rings…

 

“Yobeseyo?” she answered. She didn’t know why she picked it up in the first place.

“Yobeseyo.” He replied. “Hey I haven’t called you in a while, I just called to say I’m sorry.  Honestly, I don’t have anything to say, I was wondering how you have been?”

“What do you want? You’re drunk again, aren’t you?” she said in a bitter tone.

 

He didn’t spoke.

 

“Hey, are you still there?” She asked the other line, not too sure if he hanged up…but she somehow wished he was still on the line.

“Yes, I am still here. I just want to hear your voice…that’s all.” He said in a sad tone.

 

She stayed quiet. She closed her eyes. She sighed.

 

“Where are you?” she asked. She didn’t know what came over her to ask that. But somehow she felt that she needed to know at the very least.

“Somewhere…maybe somewhere near you…Maybe somewhere far away from you.” he answered in a teasingly manner.

“You really are drunk. I am hanging up now.” she said and ended the call abruptly.

 

“That fool! He’s drunk again.”

 

“Kim Yoobin… I love you…that’s all I wanted to say.” He sighed.

 

“I guess I will see her tomorrow morning.” He said to himself.

 

He woke up that morning with a smile on his face. He dreamed something about her…it was something about him and her…back to the days when they were younger, wild, free and happy.

 

“Hyung, you look happy?” Taeyang said.

He smiled like a kid. “I’m going to see her today.” He stated.

“Who?”

“Who else? My boo.”

“You have a new one?”

“Of course I only have my chocolate, my only one.”

Taeyang gave him a curious look. “Hmm, hyung… aren’t they in New York? And reality check we are in Japan right now…and you two broke few months ago… or did you forget?”

“No I didn’t.”

 

“how can I forget that? It had been months since that day…a day I will forever never forget.”

 

“You’re acting strange.”

“No I’m not. Ok I have to go.”

“Where are you going?”

“Going to New York.”

“Hyung, we can’t. We have a show later.”

“But I have to see her.”

“Will she see you?”

“Yes.” He stayed still for a while. “I think, she will.”

 

Will she really see me? I wonder…the last time we saw each other. “

 

“The last time we saw each other…we parted in a bad way. it was too painful to see him go. But I have too. That was the best for him…for me…for the both of us. I had been doing well without him. But there were just moments that thoughts of him would come creeping back at the back of my mind.”

 

“Unnie~ “

“Ne?”

“You look drunk?”

“I didn’t drink.”

“You don’t look good. Are you sick?”

“No I am not.”

“That’s strange?”

“What’s strange?”

“You? you should be saying now that, “Yes, I am sick. So I think I won’t practice.”, but now you denied that. That’s odd.”

“Ye Eun-ah, that was before. Ok I am really fine. I just didn’t sleep much.  And I will come down in a while.” She pretended that she was ok and smiled at her.

“Don’t act as if nothing is wrong.” Then Ye Eun smiled as if she knew something really going on her.

 

“Why don’t you just disappear in my life?”

 

“I just can’t let her go. I had been a fool.”

 

 

----------------------

First story here. Please do comment. Thanks.