Lover

warm hugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short wenrene fic just to celebrate  #WenReneDay 

 

 

Joohyun keeps on glancing at the clock. She has the busiest month out of all employees in their company and sometimes it made her furious too. 

She's not the complaint person type and as much as possible she wants to finish the work fast but neat and could pass through the Director's taste but lately, she's having a hard time keeping up with her lover. 

And she knows all too well that if they keep up on this state, it will break them apart. 

"That will never happen," Joohyun said to herself. "I won't let that happen" she added, more fierce. 

She then exits the company and hails for a cab.

Her girlfriend is not that vocal and that made her frustrated all the time but she happens to understand that character of her. She's doesn't want to trouble other people with her worries and as much as possible she wants to keep it on herself. 

Joohyun always thought about how did she get the woman. She's too good to be true. She's too good for herself. 

When she got off the car she immediately rushed to their apartment. 

"Seungwan" she uttered when she finally arrived. She tosses her bags and kicks her shoes anywhere. 

She opened their room and searched for her girlfriend but she found nothing. 

She stayed in their room for a while. Thinking about calling her friends and ask for help or calling Seungwan to beg.

One thing she knows is she doesn't know what to do. 

Losing her Seungwan is the last thing she thought of.

She cried out loud. Her heart is ripping apart. She needs Seungwan to fix it. 

"Unnie..., why are you crying?" she looked up and saw the woman she's been craving for. She cried again. 

"W-wan-ah" she whispered with a cracking voice. 

Seungwan pushed her back and started to Joohyun. She sighed when she see how vulnerable Joohyun is today. 

"Unnie, what's wrong?" she asked. 

"I-i was um... I just thought you leave me"

"Huh?" Seungwan asked in confusion. "Why would I do that?"

"I know I'm lacking as your girlfriend" she answered and sobs hard again. 

Seungwan embraces Joohyun into a hug. It made her heart shatter and question herself as to why Joohyun thought about leaving her. 

"Sshhh, hyunie calm down okay? We'll talk later" she whispered and pat her back while hugging her tight.

-

Seungwan cooked dinner for them. It's the reason why Joohyun couldn't find her earlier and Joohyun realized how stupid she was to cry easily when she knows how her girlfriend loves to stay in their kitchen.

"So..." Seungwan raises her right brow, interrogating the woman in front of her. 

"I'm sorry. Did I make you worry?" Joohyun asked. She can't look at Seungwan's eyes because of the embarrassment. 

"You did, Unnie" Seungwan answered. She keeps close to Joohyun and holds her cold hands. 

"Sorry" 

"What made you think that I'll leave you?" Seungwan boldly asked. "Are you belittling my feelings and love for you?"

"No!" Joohyun immediately answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter