Breakfast?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung slowly woke up.

He felt a warm hand on his face.

Taehyung smiled and didn´t open his eyes.

„Good morning, little goldfish.“
He heard a giggle.“Good Morning. Did you sleep well?“

Taehyung nodded and turned his face towards the warm hand.

He slowly opened his eyes, just to stare into the maknae´s pretty face.

„Did you sleep well?“

He saw him nodding.

„Are you hungry?“ Jungkook asked.

Taehyung thought about it.“I am starving, to be honest.“

„I´ll jump into the shower and then we dodge Yoongi, give Hoseok a glass, and throw Jimin from the couch. Sounds good?“
„Yep.“ Taehyung smiled.

 

 

Dodge.

Glass.

Kick off the couch.

That had been the plan. As soon as the two left the room, Yoongi was already grinning back at them.

"Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung just turned around with an embarrassed groan and disappeared into the room again.

"So the little goldfish does swim now?"

Jungkook got so shy that he just wanted to follow his hyung back into the room.

Unfortunately, he saw a strong arm behind him completely blocking the doorway.

The two idiots.

"Oh yes, hyung. Please hyung..." Hoseok whispered loudly.

"Aish!" Jungkook hissed madly at him and turned around to pass him. He walked around the couch and ignored Jimin sitting on it.

The older one was just smiling brightly.

"Oh hyung... that's it..." he mimicked him as well.

Jungkook's head was about to explode.

"I like you too, hyung." Yoongi had that devil's grin on his face again.

Jungkook ran towards the room, opened and then slammed the door just to sit down on the bed.

„This is so ing embarrassing.“ He whispered.

 

 

Taehyung was in the bathroom, staring in the mirror.

„Calm down. They will eventually stop teasing us… calm down…“ he repeated constantly.

It knocked.

„Guys, just come out. We are sorry for the teasing. We are happy for you.“

Taehyung KNEW that Hoseok was lying shamelessly.

Jungkook suddenly laughed.

„Hyung?“ he shouted.

„What?“ he heard Yoongi´s annoyed voice and then an angry hiss.

„Hyuuuuung….“

“Oh NO! Forgot it.“

„Hyuuuuuuuung…“ Jungkook acting like a baby again.
Taehyung finally understood his intention.

“Hyuuuung please… you know we need to regain energy.“

Jungkook had pushed a pillow on his head to prevent his laughter.

When Jimin and Hoseok joined the dongsaeng concert, Taehyung heard the sound of a coffee mug das was slammed on a table.

„Breakfast in 15 minutes… damn brats.“ He shouted angrily and Taehyung grinned.

„Do you want to play something?“ Jungkook asked him and Taehyung nodded. He was about to follow Jungkook when he heard his phone vibrating on the bed desk next to him.

He grabbed his phone and read the message.

 

 

Jungkook opened his mouth wide in happiness when Yoongi popped up behind him and put the eggroll in his mouth.

"Hyung, that is so tasty..." he mumbled with it.

He earned a slap. "Don't speak with a full mouth, you idiot."

Jungkook chuckled.

He REALLY enjoyed it.

He sat with... with his friends at the breakfast table and watched them.

Yoongi was constantly walking back and forth between the kitchen and the dining table. Instead of finally sitting down and joining in the meal, he was always anxious to make sure that everyone had everything on their plate, especially that it was fresh.

"Open your mouth."

Jungkook nodded and another eggroll traded up in front of him and he chewed happily.

Jimin chattered like a waterfall.

The customers yesterday, an argument between two other boys, his anger over the discount at the supermarket for ramyun but only the curry flavor and not pork flavor.

"You're lucky they offer a discount at all," Hoseok said, choking on the eggroll Yoongi shoved way too far down his throat.

"If he's not going to get me anything, you might as well not."

"You're not the only one shopping there, moron."

Jungkook laughed when he heard Yoongi's voice from the kitchen.

And then there was Taehyung.

He was suddenly very different from before.

All this time Jungkook had seen him as an incredibly attractive but reserved Dom who was nice but otherwise not very adaptable.

But now... he could have watched him for hours, the little things were now so obvious that he wanted to write them down.

He constantly pushed up the sleeve on his right arm because the too-long sleeve annoyed him. He was the only one who made sure that everything on his plate was eaten. Not necessarily empty but fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter