Teacher?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook knew that Yoongi would get him into some again and clenched his fists under the table. Hoseok and Jimin seemed to think the same and the two were of course equally excited.

„Learning by doing, you know? Just pick the one that is the most demanding in terms of attention. That's probably where he'll learn the most. Why don't you tell her directly that he is a new call boy, the girls are always completely taken with it when they have someone to care for?"

"Damn, that's a good idea!" Jimin laughed and wanted to pat Yoongi on the back.

"Touch me and I'll let you join Taehyung's session."

Jungkook ignored Yoongi's statement about Taehyung´s session.

“Hey I am not a….“ he wanted to complain but got interrupted by his hyungs.

„Of course you are.“ Hoseok was laughing at him.

„What did you think?“ Jimin added and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook was staring at them. This term… this term was inappropriate.

„I am…“

„Yes?“ Yoongi asked him bluntly and sipped at his drink.

„…not a call boy!“

„You should have read the contract, little goldfish. The term call boy is even given as a job description.“

Jungkook signed deeply and let his head fall onto his arms which were on the table.

„I am a call boy now?“ he mumbled into his muscles and gasped when Jimin gave him a good slap on the back.

"Sure. What did you think you were going to do here?"

"I was thinking more like part-time Womanizer.... at some point. How do I learn to do something like that, anyway?"

 

 

Taehyung walked into the room and smiled.

The atmosphere was good.

A glance at the table and he saw a small whip, the usual handcuffs and... that was interesting... a candle.

So the customer was curious but inexperienced.

He would have to be a little careful. His last session had been with a very experienced client, he would have to be very gentle with her.

He put on his mask and entered the room.  He noticed directly that the lady sat up straight in an instant.

He slowly walked towards the bed and looked at the lady's companion.

Another basic rule in this area of the agency. The person who was dominated was ALWAYS the submissive part of the session. So when it came to the decisions of how far he could go, it was always the who either allowed it or not.

He saw that both were equally nervous.

"Good... Good evening." stuttered the lady on the bed.

"I have been informed of your wishes. It is important to know that as your Master for this session I always bring in my own ideas if I think that they fit you. The keyword to stop has already been given to you? Is this your first experience as a sub?"

The woman on the bed nodded.

"Is this your first experience as a spectator?"

The lady on the chair nodded.

"Well... let's see if this will be your first or your last one..." Taehyung growled in her ear and was pleased as she twitched excitedly when she heard the firm click of the handcuffs…

 

 

„He is so cute. He is the new one you said?“

Jungkook tried to put some distance between himself and the two girls who were almost sitting on his lap.

"Yes... He just needs some time to get rid of his shyness. Maybe the ladies could help him out a bit and show him what you like best in a man?"

The lady next to Hoseok tried to nod and blush at the same time as he whispered in her ear.

"I'm almost jealous of him. He's so innocent and needs someone to guide him. And surely three pretty, attractive ladies like you are willing to help him?" Jimin massaged the fourth lady's shoulders. She obviously had her difficulties keeping her hands busy, which otherwise would surely have wandered over Jimin's body.

When the two girls who were glued to him briefly whispered to each other, Jungkook quickly turned to Hoseok.

"Where is Yoongi hyung when you need him! The girls would leave in a huff if he just opened his mouth to say hello."

"Yoongi hasn't worked here for a while, you know that. He's over there." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter