Claim him?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

„So you never talked about that again?“ Jungkook was surprised.

„No.“

„Why?“

„I couldn´t do it. Now we are comfortable around each other, but in the beginning, I couldn't even talk to Taehyung. I think Yoongi had to buy new plates and cups every week because I threw them down almost every hour as soon as Taehyung came into the kitchen or the bathroom. Or just had to sneeze in his room. I didn't know what had happened. I was grateful to him for the knockout drops but my subconscious was totally confused. And Taehyung was extremely reserved towards me. He sometimes used honorifics even though I'm younger than him."

"This time was exhausting with him. Jimin and Hoseok were already close friends at that point but when Hoseok found out what had happened, he started to become extremely protective toward Jimin. He was blocking Taehyung as soon as he came too close to Jimin." Yoongi came back with drinks.

"Hoseok was permanently tense when Taehyung was around. That was problematic because we live together. And he sensed that I was afraid. That's why he freaked out earlier. When Taehyung held me back, the anger came up in him too." Jimin smiled shyly.

"And my ing job was to put the little puzzle pieces back together that used to be Taehyung. He often didn't return to the dormitory for days and when he did, he avoided us as best as he could. I sat down with him for weeks and explained that we weren't angry with him. That we appreciated him as a friend and that the Dom thing was not a problem. Because he didn´t care about it. And then I even managed to persuade him to join our club. I think that eased things quite a bit, also between Hoseok and Taehyung. And when Taehyung grabbed Jimin yesterday, I think everyone's fuse blew." Yoongi mumbled.

„True.“ Jimin sighed deeply.

Yoongi suddenly had his typical grin on his face that he only had when he was up to something.

"That worked out well with the two of you yesterday at the club. That was very professional."

Jungkook smiled shyly. "Thank you hyung."

"Thank god that you don't have a problem with Taehyung having the session with Jimin. It would kind of bug me if I knew my partner at work already had experience with my roommate."

Jungkook war staring at Yoongi.

„I agree with you, hyung. It would make me kind of angry. After all, you put so much effort into it and Taehyung's reaction wasn't very responsive. It was probably the same in the session. So don't worry about it." Jimin chuckled but Jungkook paid no attention.

A strange feeling rose in Jungkook's throat.

- Moron. None of your business.-

"Are you jealous, little goldfish?"

Jungkook winced. "Of course not, hyung."

"So it´s no problem for you that he probably enjoyed the time with me but not with you?"

Jungkook almost ripped Jimin's head off. Just the idea that Taehyung had seen and touched Jimin was too much for him.

Yoongi burst out laughing behind him, Jungkook grabbed a pillow and slammed it on Jimin's head, and ran embarrassed into his room.

 

 

Taehyung was so full that he almost felt sick just breathing.

His hyung had treated him and since Hoseok could eat like a donkey, he had stuffed a lot of food into him as well.

Taehyung felt good.

It was a nice feeling to know that someone appreciated you so much that he even dared to go to a famous club just to convince you to come home.

"What are you going to do with the little goldfish?" asked Hoseok suddenly, and Taehyung choked on his soda.

"Is it that obvious?" he muttered.

"You almost fell off the bench at the club with your first customer when Jungkook took the initiative. Just the touch of his lips had you so nervous that everyone in the club was sure you were about to faint. Everyone could see it, the older boys were having a great time teasing you in secret and the younger ones are begging Yoongi to give them a job with Jungkook. If that wasn't obvious, I don't know what was."

"I really embarrassed myself, didn't I?"

Hoseok grinned at him. "Totally."

"Only Jungkook didn't get it, did he?" whispered Taehyung, taking a deep breath.

"I think it's just because he's so shy. It doesn't make sense to him that someone could desire him. Especially to be desired by a man like you. When the hell did you become gay by the way?"

Taehyung chuckled. "I don't think I'm gay. It just happened that way. I like him. It makes me angry when I have to share him with a customer. My aggression was not faked. It pissed me off that she even looked at him like she wanted to touch him."

"That was obvious, too. Did you get the feeling that he was angry with you when the customer left? Or that he felt uncomfortable during the kiss?"

Taehyung thought about it. "Not really. He even tried to start a conversation about it but I was distracted."

"By what?"

"By you. You were ing at me, remember?"

Hoseok looked at him piercingly.

"... hyung," Taehyung added with a grin.

"Are we okay again?" Hoseok asked him with a soft voice after a few moments of silence.

"Yes, hyung. Thank you for coming after me." he whispered and they both stood up and walked towards the campus.

 

 

"Really now hyung?! After all that fighting today, you can't even leave us alone?" Taehyung had to stifle a laugh when he heard Jimin's completely annoyed voice from the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter