Epilogue

Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

***

 

Walking out of the cafe, the couple hold hands as they sip on their vanilla in synchronized. Both wore happy smiles on their faces when they saw students waving their hands at them from the bus. They wave together as well until the bus drives off.

 

"Are you going home with me?" Yoong asked not sure the young singer will stay in Jeju or not.

 

"You're going home right now?" Seohyun didn't expect she will hear it. She thought he was staying in the hotel.

 

"Yes. Unless you are staying here for a couple of days. I might consider staying too."

 

"I... Should we stay then?" She grinned, doesn't really want to leave right away. She did not just come to bring back together.

 

"Did you book a room?" Yoong asked back.

 

She shakes her head. "Book it for us." She grinned widely.

 

"How many days?"

 

"How many do you want?"

 

Yoong chuckled. "I can't stay for long. I have work and Woojin's in my Aunt's care. He might give them a hard time if I stay for longer."

 

"Hmm, why not three days?" Seohyun suggested.

 

"Okay. Three days." He immediately agreed. Walking back inside the hotel with her, he let go of Seohyun's hand as he talk to the front desk. Once he paid for their room, he showed the card key to her. "Let's go." He announced, sweetly smiling and intertwined their hands again as they walk to the lift.

 

"It was worth money." Seohyun muttered to herself.

 

"What?" Yoong didn't hear it clearly.

 

"You know I double paid a ticket with Jessica Unnie just to get here." She giggles and slurps on her iced coffee.

 

"Just to see me?" He is in disbelief.

 

"Yes." Seohyun peck on his lips. "That's how crazy I am to you." She proudly says.

 

Yoong chuckled and pulled her closer so he hold her on her waist and she rested her head on his chest. He kissed the side of her head affectionately.

 

Turning her head up, Seohyun meets his lips gently. They once again engaged in a sweet yet passionate kiss for at least a minute until the lift reached the fifteenth floor. They smile sweetly at each other before they walked out and look for the room.

 

Yoong swipe the card to the door and the door was unlocked.

 

"Whoa." Seohyun walked in immediately and was met by a huge luxurious room. They can see the beach from their room with the glass wall. She checks the bathroom and there was a jacuzzi and bathtub. "Isn't this VIP room?" She guesses.

 

"Absolutely. Just for my queen." Said Yoong charmingly smiling.

 

"Sheesh." Seohyun can't think of anything to say. She walk to the balcony and almost fall when a strong wind greeted her.

 

"Careful." Yoong was there to hold her by her waist.

 

Closing the door, Seohyun sighs with a pout. "I think I should go out later."

 

"Want to order food?" Yoong asks softly as he out their drinks down to the coffee table.

 

"Later. Not hungry yet." Seohyun replied as she sits on the sofa and took the brochure of the hotel. There are a lot of restaurants and activities they can try by staying in their hotel.

 

Yoong sits next to her as well. He finds himself staring at her face. He is still in disbelief that the person he had been thinking is back right before his eyes. It's like a dream come true. He is so happy that he looked forward to spending more happy times with her.

 

"Wae?" Seohyun noticed his silence and looked back at her, staring softly.

 

Reaching her face, Yoong smiled lovingly. "You're back for good?" His voice is the softest.

 

"Yes, and I won't ever leave." She answered, touching his hand on her cheek and smiling so sweetly. "I'm sorry-"

 

"No. Let's not bring back the past anymore. And let's live the present, happily." He cut her off and leaned in to kiss her so deeply, earning a sigh from the young singer as he pulled back. "Been waiting for this day to come." Whispered him.

 

"I love you." Says Seohyun, genuinely.

 

"I love you, so bad." The doe-eyed replied, capturing her lips back. This time, he prolong it as Seohyun automatically opened in response. They both are into it as they let out moans and sighs.

 

He took the brochure and throw it somewhere as he pushed her down to the sofa without breaking their sensual french kiss as he hover over her.

 

"Yoong..."

 

Seohyun's arms wrapped around his shoulders while he slowly ed his top and break the kiss for a while so he could take it off, leaving her on her bra and pants. Seohyun also helps her with his shirt before they continue the kiss again.

 

A few seconds later, he traveled his wet kisses to her cheeks, jaw down to her neck and collarbone. Yoong wanted to make sure there was no part of her body that didn't pass his lips.

 

He is burning and so is her.

 

"Ah..." Seohyun throws her head back as she holds his shoulders. She's in pure bliss. Yoong's lips are the best. She's so addicted to his touches. She can't stop . She can't stop him from going further.

 

-

 

Just as they walked out of the lift, Yoong noticed that a lady's shoelace was undone. He reluctantly let go of Seohyun's hand to go back to the lady.

 

"Your laces are not tied miss." He told her that brings her attention to him.

 

The lady looked down and smiles awkwardly, "Thanks, Mister." But before she can crouch down, the doe-eyed beats her.

 

Seohyun scoffed in disbelief, watching Yoong tie someone's laces. "Really? In front of me?"

 

The lady blushes and tucks her hair behind her ear.

 

'And the lady even fall immediately.' She thought, sending glares to the oblivious doe-eyed.

 

"Done." Yoong smiled as he pulled himself up.

 

"Thank you." The lady sweetly smiled. "Um, can I get your number?"

 

Seohyun's head pops between Yoong and the unknown lady. "Number? You can get mine instead." She jokes as she fakes a smile.

 

"Omo, Seohyun-ssi. I didn't know he's-"

 

"He's getting married to me. I'm glad you know me." She interrupted and quickly grab Yoong's wrist, dragging him to the lobby. She let go once they're outside and look at him with intense glares. "Why are you laughing?" Despite laughing at her. "Aish." She knocks his head when he only innocently looks at her.

 

Yoong pulled her for a hug. "You're really so adorable when you get jealous." He said softly as he pulled back.

 

"Can't you stop doing those stuff for once?" Seohyun groaned. "I mean, only look at me, please?"

 

"My eyes and heart only for you. I noticed the laces, not the lady." He explained softly.

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

 

"Yes." He nodded and pecked on her lips.

 

"Okay." She shrugs it off and sighs.

 

Taking her hand back, Yoong holds her and smiles, warmly. "Don't ever let go."

 

Seohyun smiled giddily. "Of course." As she answered. It's really amazing that he can melt her that instant.

 

Just then, the car they booked through an app pulled over in front of them. Yoong let her get inside first before he follows.

 

"At the beach please." Instructed him casually. The driver drives off slowly.

 

Resting her head on his shoulder, Seohyun holds his hand again as they are quiet, waiting patiently for their ride to reach its destination. It's almost winter but they both agreed to go to the beach to have dinner in the restaurants there.

 

-

 

While Yoong is cutting her steak, Seohyun is watching him adoringly. She can't still believe he really didn't reject her despite the pain she gives him. But he's crazy about her too, that's something she's really proud of. To think he never took the ring off and so as she.

 

"Wae?" Yoong chuckled as he realizes she was staring at her while smiling foolishly. He put the plate near her and took his plate to cut the steak himself.

 

"Baby." She calls softly.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Don't ever change."

 

The three words brought Yoong's attention back to her. "In what sense?" He's curious.

 

"You. I mean, don't ever change whoever you are right now. I love it." Seohyun explained, flashing a sweet smile that brought her eyes into the crescent moon.

 

"I never changed. This is me, since then." Said Yoong as a matter of fact. He continued cutting the steak but glanced at her. "It's you who change."

 

"I did... a little." She can't deny it. But she's proud of her changes. It's not for the worse either way.

 

"Your hair." Yoong specifically mentioned it. "You're blonde now." and he chuckled softly.

 

"Wae? Don't I look bad at this?" Seohyun holds her hair and stares at it.

 

"They're fine but sometimes I thought of Jessica Noona."

 

"What?!"

 

"I mean, Yul is dating a blonde too." Yoong laughs earning a hit on his arm. "But seriously, can you change it?"

 

She pouted cutely. "Okay."

 

"You look better in black for me, to be honest."

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun grinned earning a peck on her lips. "I'm changing this once we return to Seoul then." She giggles and finally took a bite of the steak.

 

"Aren't you cold?" Yoong noticed the air has gotten colder and his fiancé is wearing a sleeveless dress.

 

"Nope."

 

"I can see you're goosebumps." He mutters as he takes off his suit jacket and got up to place it on her shoulders.

 

Seohyun smiled sweetly. "Thanks."

 

"No prob, my queen." He winks and returned to his seat.

 

"Ah." She didn't think twice and offer the piece of steak to him which made him open his mouth immediately and eat it. "Isn't it tasty?" She happily munches on her own meat.

 

"Absolutely fantastic. It's a western restaurant either way." Yoong couldn't agree more as he glanced to the American chef nearby, serving to another table.

 

Seohyun heard her phone chimes, causing her to put her utensils down and took them from her handbag. Her eyebrows raise to receive a message from an unknown sender. But as she opens it, that is when she knows him.

 

How about another date at the park, Seohyun-ssi?

By the way, this is, Jay. Change my number. hehe

 

"Wae? Who is it?" Yoong raised his brows when he realized she was thinking while looking at the phone.

 

"Oh, just someone." Seohyun put her phone down on the table.

 

Curious, Yoong took it and read the message. His eyes doubled. "Who is Jay?"

 

"Um, someone from Canada."

 

"You dated him?"

 

"No! I-I mean, yes, a week ago. But we're not in a relationship. It was just a blind date. I didn't know... He's into me." Seohyun sheepishly smiled.

 

"You've gone into a blind date?" He can't help and raise his voice in disbelief.

 

"Yeah, you know, in the attempt of forgetting about you. But I was so damn desperate to do that... but in the end, I couldn't forget about you. I couldn't forget my feelings for you." Seohyun ended her explanation with a sigh. "I'm changing my number, don't worry." she assures, hoping the doe-eyed won't mind it anymore.

 

"No, just block his number." Yoong suggested but he block it himself and put the phone down.

 

"You're upset, aren't you?" She pouted, worriedly.

 

"Who wouldn't?" He mumbles as his attention returned to the steak. "I've been thinking about you for months yet... Ugh, we are different indeed." He groaned and stares back at her. "You better not think of this Jay anymore."

 

"No, I'm not. We only meet once. And I told you it's you I'm always thinking." Seohyun defended herself a bit furious.

 

"Aish." Yoong shrugs it off. He took another bite of his steak but can't help and glanced at his fiancé who is sulking. He sighs. "Don't bother it. It's fine now. I just got jealous, that's it." and he admitted. "Smile now, Hmm?" He took the spoons from the side to cover his eyes and grin so wide.

 

Seohyun burst into laughter. "I hate you." But she hit his arm. "Stop it."

 

Placing the spoons down, he smiled in satisfaction. "Just keep smiling." He scolded himself mentally for making her sulk earlier.

 

"And you too." She answered.

 

"Let's always be happy."

 

Seohyun nodded and pecked on his lips. Yoong smugly smiles at her while taking bites on his steak.

 

-

 

Waking up earlier than the doe-eyed, Seohyun smooched on his lips before she got off of the bed to start stretching while facing the ocean from the distance. She and he are both wearing white pajamas they bought last night in the hotel’s store.

 

After doing so, she tied her hair and called the hotel service for breakfast. She wanted to have a jog but he might look for her so she decided to lounge on the sofa and wait until he was awake.

 

“What time is it?” Yoong mumbles while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Good morning, baby.” She hastily climbs to the bed and kisses his pouty lips. “It’s six.”

 

“Still early.” Yoong mumbles and falls back on the bed.

 

“Yah, get up.” Seohyun tries to pull him up through his arm.

 

“I need more sleep, baby.” But Yoong stayed lying on the bed.

 

“But let’s jog.”

 

“Go jog.”

 

“I want to do it with you.” She let go and pout sadly. She was about to hit him when he suddenly jolted up.

 

“Of course, we’re doing it.” A big grin plastered on Yoong’s face. “But we don’t have jogging pants and shirts. We’re in a hotel, baby.” But he has to remind her.

 

“Oh yeah, let’s buy in the store then.” Seohyun giggles. Her mood just instantly lit up.

 

“Let’s go.” Jumping off of the bed, Yoong carried his fiancé into the bathroom so they can change into their clothes yesterday.

 

-

 

Feeding dolphins, fish, and tigers, they’re like on a school field trip but in a different way. It’s only them also where there’s no son who would disturb their moments together. They also went on movie dates and sauna dates, as the temperature keeps getting colder. The second day ended with another dinner date by the beach and Yoong received a video call from Wooojin.

 

[Seohyun Omma is back! Auntie Seohyun Omma is baaaaack!!!]

 

The couple are both smiling in amusement as they watch Woojin running around on the small screen of the phone. Both mises him but both also is selfish to spend the last day together in Jeju.

 

“Woojin, your auntie will scold you.” Seohyun chuckles as she reminds him.

 

Woojin finally returned to the phone while widely smiling. [When are you guys coming back?] but he pouts eventually.

 

“Tomorrow night, honey.” Yoong says, giggling. “You’re excited to see Omma back?”

 

[Yes, Appa. I miss you so much, Omma.]

 

“Aww, baby. Don’t worry, we won’t be separated anymore, ever.” She promised.

 

“That’s a big word.” Yoong nudged her but she smiles confidently. “Okay.”

 

[Yay, I love you so much, Omma.]

 

“I love you too, baby.” Seohyun sends a flying kiss to the young boy and giggles.

 

“How about me?” Ask Yoong to his son.

 

[I love you too, Appa.] Woojin chuckles.

 

“What do you want us to bring for you?”

 

[Toys.] A big grin plastered on Woojin’s face.

 

“Sure.” Seohyun doesn’t mind buying all the toys in the world just for Woojin but the father is staring disapprovingly at her. “Tsk, he’s a kid.” She reasoned and kiss his lips.

 

Yoong doesn’t have a choice but rolls his eyes.

 

[And stickers, Omma… and school stuff like a sharpener, paper, notebook.]

 

“Wait, Woojin, you’re not in grade one yet.” He reminded as he laughs softly.

 

[Next year I am Appa.]

 

“Your son thinks in advance.” Seohyun is proud to hear it.

 

“Oh yeah. So, you want us to buy in advance?”

 

[Yes, Appa. And can I get a ring too?] Woojin suddenly asks shyly.

 

The couple looked into each other’s eyes then back to the young boy.

 

“Wae?” They answered together.

 

[You two wear a ring but I don’t. I want to wear the silver ring too, Appa.]

 

Both smiles warmly at him as their hearts melted. Woojin just looks so adorable.

 

“Okay, we’re going to buy you one, too.” Said Yoong as he smiled at Seohyun. Then she mouthed ‘I love you’ to him which made him say it back.

 

Woojin from the phone giggles.

 

[Woojin-ah, you should also ask dry fish. Jeju’s dry fish there is the best.] Auntie Shin’s voice was heard from the background.

 

Seohyun and Yoong laugh upon hearing it.

 

“Yes, Auntie, we’ll get it.” But he promised either way. “Woojin, go to sleep now, it’s almost ten, honey.”

 

[Yes, Appa. See you tomorrow night.] Woojin waves at them cutely.

 

“Good night, Woojin.” Seohyun wave her hand back, enthusiastically until the video call ended.

 

“Aigoo.” Sighing, the doe-eyed plopped his back to the sofa and smiled gleefully. “What a day and night for us.”

 

“One of the best.” Snuggling to the young doctor, Seohyun kissed his cheek affectionately and close her eyes. She loves his warmth so much and his strong smell. It makes her hug him so tight while their legs are tangled with his and using his chest as her pillow. “Good night, baby.” His heartbeats are music to her eyes which are fluttering her heart.

 

Yoong’s left arm is on her waist. “Sweet dreams my love.” Whispered him as he kissed her head affectionately. He closes his eyes after a couple of seconds and drifts to sleep first then after a couple of minutes, she follows him.

 

-

 

Four months later…

 

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, Im Seohyun!

 

*thud*

 

Seohyun dropped on the floor which made her wake up from her deep slumber. She groaned and take the blindfold off of her as she pushes herself up. She sits down on her bed and smiles like a fool as she remembers her dream. “Hehe.” It was her being called to Yoong’s surname in a concert while wearing a wedding dress.

 

It was only just a month away from her wedding with Yoong. She seems to be too excited.

 

Getting up, she walks to her closet and opens it just to hurriedly change into jogging outfits when she reminds herself Yoong is coming to have a jog with her.

 

Just as she tied her hair, she heard the door was unlocking. She hurriedly put on foundation to her face and walked out of the room.

 

“You ready?” Yoong asks while smiling charmingly.

 

She approaches him to kiss him without a word. And leave her apartment.

 

“A month left, baby.” Said Yoong to remind her.

 

“I know.” Seohyun replied with a gleeful smile. “I’m too excited that I dreamed about myself on a concert stage wearing a wedding dress.” She shares as they entered the lift.

 

“Chincha? But isn’t your concert happening after the wedding too?”

 

“Yeah, just a few days after. What if I wear a wedding dress to my concert?” The thought got her excited. She wanted that dream to be in reality.

 

“Your theme is a wonderland, why not?” Yoong can help and imagine it. It would be the most beautiful day to see his fiancée in a wedding dress at the same event.

 

“Okay, I will share this with my team.” She nodded while planning it already in her head.

 

-

 

Panting while jogging, the couple had been around Han River park for two hours. They’re wearing baseball caps so no one would recognize them. But when they took a break, an old woman approaches them.

 

“You’re, Seohyun the singer, right?”

 

“Yes, Halmoni.” Seohyun answered with a sweet smile. Yoong also smiled at her.

 

“My granddaughter is a fan of yours. Can you sign her album?” Ask the woman as she took the album from her bag and handed it to her. “Her name is Bona.”

 

“Omo, I know your granddaughter.” She gladly took it and the pen to sign the album. She especially makes hearts on her name.

 

“Is your granddaughter coming to her concert, halmoni?” ask Yoong curiously.

 

“Too bad she can’t. Her savings aren’t enough, not even a general admission ticket.” The woman sadly shares. "But she will-"

 

"Let her come, halmoni. I will give her a VIP ticket." Seohyun interrupted the old woman with a big smile on her face.

 

"Chincha? This means so much to me. My daughter will be so happy." The woman took her hands and shakes them so happily. "Thank you so much." While she can't stop thanking her.

 

She got up and bows along with her. "There's no need to." Then she gives her Jessica's number. "Let her call this number, my manager will guide her inside." She instructed only to receive a tight hug from the older woman. She can't resist and hug her back.

 

Yoong is so proud, staring at her fiancee. He never doubted her heart though.

 

-

 

Fixing his son’s hair and collar, Yoong holds his hand as he jumps out of the car. He walks with him inside the concert hall, passing through posters of singers and musicals that have performed in the indoor concert hall.

 

“Appa, does Omma knows Woojin will come?” His son asks while looking up to him.

 

“Yes, I told her.” He answered softly, smiling down at him.

 

“Chincha? Not going to be a surprise?” Woojin pouted sadly. He thought he was going to surprise his Seohyun Omma.

 

“Omo, you should’ve told me.” Yoong felt sorry for his son.

 

“It’s okay.” A big smile returned to the young boy’s face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter