Butterfly

I'd Like To Walk Around In Your Mind (oneshot compilation);

 

 

“You might like this.” / "it looks good on you."

 

Title: Butterfly

summary: Taeyeon welcomes Minjung back with a new piercing.

pairing: 2min (taeyeonxminjung)

genre: , soft

word count: 1,027

 

---

 

 

Mean-Jung: just landed. will be there in 30.

 

Tae♡ : ok

 

Mean-Jung: i could use a tit pic to get thru the train ride ;-) 

 

Mean-Jung: ;-)))));-);;;-)))

 

Mean-Jung: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;---------------))))))))))

 

Mean-Jung: ;-);-);-) ;;--)) ;;;---)))99) ; - ) ;:;;_;_;;;;);;);)););;,-,-)

 

Mean-Jung: taeeeeee

 

Mean-Jung: taeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

Mean-Jung: babe :'-(

 

Mean-Jung: send nudes

 

Mean-Jung: BABYYYY

 

Mean-Jung: cmon i'm nudes deprived!!! you didn't send me any for three weeks T^T^T^T

 

Mean-Jung: ...are you mad at me?

 

 

 

Taeyeon giggled and threw her phone on the bed, mischievously ignoring her girlfriend's pleadings.

 

 

She carefully checked herself out in the mirror.

 

Minjung was coming back from her three-week vacation with her family, and she planned to look perfect for her. 

 

She fixed her black thigh-highs and the garter holding them up, then slowly rotated her body to make sure the dark green checkered miniskirt hugged her hips flatteringly. 

 

She even wore a padded bra- black, so that it'd show under her white crop top.

 

She would've been madly uncomfortable wearing such a daring outfit in public, but knowing Minjung was the only one who'd see it, she felt strangely empowered, and very hot.

 

Minutes later, her doorbell rang. 

 

She made a dart for the door, heart jumping in when Minjung threw herself on her, shouting a sprightly ''Hi babe!'' in her ears. 

 

"Ahh~" the older cried out in a soft, nostalgic tone. "I missed you so much."

 

Fast-paced, loving pecks fluttered over Taeyeon's lips like baby butterflies before Minjung held her in her arms again. 

 

"I missed you too." she said over her shoulder, patting her uncovered back.

 

Minjung pulled away from the hug and grabbed Taeyeon's jaw to fondly stare at her face. 

 

"You cut your hair?" she asked, noticing Taeyeon's black bob falling slightly above her chin, instead of a couple of inches below like it used to.

 

Taeyeon nodded and gently gripped her wrists, them along their blue veins.

 

"Ooh," Minjung cooed. "Getting dressed up for me?" she bragged in a cheeky tone after checking her girlfriend's outfit out. "y."

 

Blood rushed to Taeyeon's cheeks, and she slapped Minjung's waist as an invitation to stop it.

 

"You're gorgeous." the older stated.

 

"You too." she answered sincerely.

 

Minjung had recently taken a liking to the 60s fashion, and she'd alternate between her signature tomboy tracksuits and outfits inspired from the decade.

 

She was now wearing a crocheted top with a purple, white and orange pattern, a white, high-waisted skirt and a classy wide hairband over her dark hair.

 

She topped her look with a pink, glittery gloss, a brushstroke of flashy lilac on her eyelids and mascara.

 

 

"I have to show you something," Taeyeon announced with an enthusiastic smirk. "Take it as a late anniversary present." she placed her hands on Minjung's shoulders and lowered her on the bed.

 

"When are we making up for the celebrations?" Minjung asked.

 

They couldn't spend their second anniversary together because Minjung's parents had insisted on going on holiday from the week prior to it up to the one following it, and despite being 21, she couldn't oppose their decision nor refuse to follow along.

 

She'd proposed celebrating it before her departure, but Taeyeon was superstitiously and just as firmly convinced it'd attract bad luck and have them break up shortly after.

 

 

Taeyeon remained silent, a suggestive grin plastered on her lips. 

 

 

"Ok, I think you might like this," she began, standing before her. "Drum roll, please."

 

Minjung battered her thighs with her fists.

 

"I have a new piercing!"

 

"Woah! For real?" she squinted eyes and sifted her nose, lips and eyebrows. "Where?"

 

Not spotting any ring or silver ball, she reached for Taeyeon's hair and tucked it behind her ears.

 

She counted the earrings- they were two on each lobe and three on her right helix, as they'd been for years.

 

"Is it on your tongue?"

 

Taeyeon didn't reply, she only lifted her skirt.

 

Minjung's gullet tightened at the sight.

 

She wasn't wearing underwear, and her bare hips looked insanely provoking encircled by the garter's lacey belt and with its straps splitting her slim thighs.

 

To allow her a better view, Taeyeon sat on the bedside table and spread her legs.

 

Minjung noticed something gleaming between her folds, and as she looked closer, she understood her oral hood was pierced, a pink gold sphere on one end and a shining, butterfly-shaped jewel of the colour of rose quartz on the other.

 

"W-wow...when did you get this?" she stammered, failing to conceal her arousal, and battled with herself not to let her gaze drop and look Taeyeon in the eye.

 

"The day you left."

 

"And you didn't tell me?"

 

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

 

"Is that why you denied me your precious nudes?"

 

"Exactly." she confessed. "Do you like it?" 

 

"It looks good on you," Minjung sputtered. "Really, really good. amazing."

 

"Wanna touch it?"

 

"You tease..." she panted, heart pumping and drool wetting the inside of her cheeks as she hesitantly reached for the butterfly-like gem.

 

"How does it feel? Did it hurt?" 

 

"I was expecting it to be painful, but it wasn't at all. It also healed quickly and smoothly."  

 

"But there's been a few practical renovations to do," she continued, leaving the night table and slipping her legs astride Minjung's lap.

 

"I had to change the way I e. And since you weren't here, I had lots of occasions to practice."

 

"Care to update me?" Minjung whispered lewdly, slithering farther on the mattress and allowing Taeyeon to straddle her properly.

 

She could feel her wetness pressing against her skin, the unfamiliar cold pinch of the piercing standing out in its warmth.

 

"Do you remember when you had your tongue pierced and said you liked twisting it with your teeth?" she brought the tips of their noses together and commenced humping the other's thigh, slowly and lightly like a caress. "You said you enjoyed feeling the metal between your teeth, biting it, moving it around..." 

 

Minjung promptly grabbed her waist and pushed her supine on the bed. 

 

She hastily tied her hair in a ponytail with the hairband she always kept on her wrist for any eventuality, whether it was running laps or eating her girlfriend out.

 

Amused chortles escaped Taeyeon's lips.

 

"Yes, I remember that. Let's do it."