SEVENTH

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu loves Myoui Mina so much.

 

So, when she found out that Mina is cheating on her, she chose not to get mad at the latter.

 

Tzuyu, on the other hand, attempted to become more.

 

She began to put forth additional effort in anything that had to do with Mina.

 

She did a better job with cooking, cleaning the house, and taking care of her girlfriend.

 

Tzuyu will go to any length to increase Mina's love for her.

 

Mina will tell Tzuyu that she’s feeling cold, and Tzuyu will be more than willing to make fire out of snow for her girlfriend.

 

But then again…

Mina was preoccupied with her work.

Because of the strain that the corporation places on her, she rarely went home early.

 

Tzuyu intends to surprise Mina at work by bringing her dinner because they haven't eaten together in a long time.

 

The girl prepared a pasta dish for Mina and her to share.

 

Tzuyu finds it simple to go to the workplace.

 

Mina will be furious if she drives alone, so she contacted their family driver back home.

 

She entered the company and went to Mina’s office.

Tzuyu tried knocking on the door, but it seems that no one is inside.

 

It is now eight o'clock in the evening.

 

Tzuyu reasoned that Mina might already be eating her dinner. So, she went to the workplace cafeteria, but when walking to the elevator, she accidentally bumped with someone.

 

“Oh my, I’m sorry. I didn’t me—” Tzuyu was cut off by a man’s voice.

“Ms. Chou? " As soon as he recognized Tzuyu, the individual said.

“Mr. Kim?” Kim Mingyu smiled.

“She remembers me, huh?” He pondered.

 

“What brings you here in the company?” Mingyu struck up a discussion with the girl on the spur of the moment.

 

“Oh, I am looking for Mina. I bought her dinner.” Mingyu smiled, bitterly, this time.

 

As he remembered the sight that he watched one night at Jennie's flat, his expression became disturbed.

 

But then he gave Tzuyu a smile.

 

"Oh, Ms. Myoui. I saw her have dinner not long ago. Perhaps she dozed off or was preoccupied with paperwork that was nearly the same height as her."

 

Mingyu gestured how tall the stack of papers Mina is working with was.

 

“Like this.”

Tzuyu laughed at his blunder.

He was so pleased with himself that he made the lovely lady chuckle.

 

He thought to himself, "What an angel."

 

"Well, you said you cooked her dinner." Have you gotten yours yet? " Mingyu inquired, hoping that the pretty girl will say no.

 

"I made this for us to eat together, but since you said she already had her meal, I'll simply eat it by myself," Mingyu saw a glint of sadness behind the girl’s smiling eyes.

 

He felt so bad about it, so he came up with a plan,

"Do you mind if I have some of that?"

 

He remarked this while pointing to the girl's paper bag.

"Just a bite," he said, grinning at the female, who reacted with a giggle.

“Just a bite?” She asked.

"I mean, I'm interested in trying your meal." Maybe I'll recruit you as my chef. " He laughed and lifted one of his eyebrows.

"So, you still haven't eaten your dinner?" Tzuyu asked him.

"No, I haven't." So, are we able to dine together? " Mingyu prayed as he crossed his fingers on his back, hoping the girl would consent.

“Sure.”

 

Kim Mingyu almost leaped with delight.

 

He was so anxious to eat dinner with the girl by himself that he almost tripped on his way to the cafeteria.

 

"Wait..." Tzuyu came to a halt as she recognized something.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you saying that it’s okay for you to eat in the cafeteria? You, Mr. Kim, will eat in the company’s cafeteria?” She asked, amused.

 

"What's the problem with that?" And could you just call me Mingyu instead of being so formal?”

 

“Oh, right. I mean, you’re just different.” Tzuyu flashed a smile that melted the guy’s heart.

 

The unexpected compliment made him blush.

 

They then headed to the cafeteria, where the employees were taken aback to find the two together.

 

Some even went so far as to say, "I think they're together."

"Isn't Ms. Chou the girlfriend of Ms. Myoui?"

“Are they friends?”

“Is she cheating on Ms. Myoui with a guy?”

 

Both are completely unaware that they are being talked about.

 

Tzuyu gave Mingyu a taste of her prepared pasta, and he wasn't lying when he stated it tasted like heaven.

 

While watching and smiling affectionately at Tzuyu, he thought to himself, "Mina is so dang lucky."

 

 

---

 

 

Meanwhile, inside Myoui Mina's office, Myoui Mina is enjoying an intense make-out session with Kim Jennie.

 

When they were too exhausted to work, the two made it a practice to de-stress in this manner.

 

The CEO has become so accustomed to doing it that she no longer feels guilty of cheating, despite the fact that she knows she still loves her partner with all of her heart.

 

Chou Tzuyu is in the company, waiting for her, but Mina is absolutely unaware that he is now eating dinner with the guy who clearly likes Mina's girlfriend.

 

Tzuyu's problem is that she's too numb to see things like this and assumes Mingyu is the type of person who treats everyone the same way he does to her.

 

Mina and Jennie are both panting heavily. Jennie wiped Mina’s hand with a tissue and fixed her clothes to go back to work.

 

The two composed themselves again like nothing dirty happened between them.

 

 

*Knocks*

 

 

“Ms. Myoui, Mr. Park is in the Conference Hall waiting for you and Mr. Kim. He said that he doesn’t have much time, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter