FIFTH

I Was Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina didn’t get the chance to propose to Tzuyu on the day she planned it.

The guilt that she’s feeling was overwhelming at that time, so she just decided to reschedule the proposal.

---

It was already 10 pm and Mina is still in her office. It’s been a while since the last time she went home early. These days, she always comes home around 2-3 am and Mina will always see her girlfriend sleeping on their sofa while Grey’s Anatomy, still playing on their TV.


Mina will smile, kiss her still-sleeping girlfriend, and carry Tzuyu to their room.


And when Tzuyu wakes up in the morning, Mina already left for work.


Tzuyu will always text Mina, but Mina rarely replies because of how much busy she is.


It’s always like that these days.


And it has been a week.


Tzuyu feels so lonely and sad. She’s been missing Mina every day.
She tried to understand her girlfriend, but sometimes, her emotions are overwhelming her. Tzuyu will often cry due to the longingness that she is feeling for Mina.


Today was no different. Mina arrived home at 2:40 am. She was supposed to go home at midnight but Jennie didn’t bring her car with her so Mina decided to drive the girl home.
Mina even stayed at Jennie’s place for an hour because the latter won’t let Mina leave her unit that soon.


While the two spend time with each other, both are oblivious to the fact that one specific girl has been watching and tailing them until Jennie’s place.


The girl clenched her fist, obviously hating the fact that Mina and Jennie are together and being a little touchy with each other which normal workmates won’t do.


Little did they know, a phone camera had already taken a photo of them together.

 

 

 


“How dare you two do this?”

 


---

 


It was 10 in the morning and Tzuyu just finished with her crocheted sweater.

She made one for Mina and just finished it today. It has a small penguin design on it that makes Tzuyu giggle as it reminds her of Mina a lot.


As Tzuyu was stretching her body, the doorbell rang.


*Doorbell ringing*


Tzuyu opened the door and was glad to see her best friend, Elkie.


“Hey, what brings you here?” Tzuyu asked as she led Tzuyu inside their house. “Please don’t tell me that you’re bored,” Tzuyu said that made Elkie chuckle.


“I just missed you. Didn’t you miss me, my bestie?” Elkie pouted. Tzuyu just rolled her eyes at her best friend. “Stop pouting.” It was Elkie’s turn to roll her eyes on Tzuyu.


“But seriously, what’s the matter? You came without notice.” Tzuyu seriously asked. She looked at Elkie’s eyes as she knows the latter well.


“I am here for you. Come here!” Tzuyu went to Elkie and the girl engulfed her in a warm hug that Tzuyu didn’t know she needed.


Elkie felt her shirt getting damped with tears. “Hushhh. It’s okay, you can tell me anything.” She said to comfort the younger one.


“I missed Mina so much. I miss her so much, Elkie. We live in the same house, but it’s been almost two weeks since I last saw her properly. She’s always busy with work. I am not complaining because I know that she’s just working hard for our future, but is she not allowed to spend even just a day with me? Even just the weekends.” Tzuyu continued sobbing and Elkie just comfort her dearest friend.


She’s hurting whenever she is seeing Tzuyu cry.


“Do you want me to talk to her?” Elkie asked.


“No. I’m afraid she will be worried and will get distracted if she happens to know how I feel. I don’t want to burden Mina.” The older smiled sadly at Tzuyu and just put the latter’s head on her shoulder, while her hands are snaking around Tzuyu’s waist.


Elkie knew that this is the comfort that the younger needed.


So, she spent the day at Mina and Tzuyu’s place to hang out with her best friend.


It was a great day for both of them.


Especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter