Cats Out Of The Bag

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JYP walk into the room and he starts to brief us on how long it will take for us to debut and all the plans. He did play a snippet of a song for our debut. It sounded like a moving on song. Just the right one PDnim, how did he knows. 

" Okay! So now, we are going to establish the name and the leader of this group? "

" Any ideas? "

We all just keep on thinking but cant get with one. 

" Aha! Why not six but with the number instead of the S ?"

Thats not a bad idea from Dax, this guy is creative as hell. I think Chaeyoung pick him. 

" Not a bad Idea since there are six of you. Okay! Any other suggestions or dissatisfaction? "

" Nope! " In unison we answer PD nim. 

" Guys relax we're not in the army hahaha "

He wrote down on the white board that from now on our group will be knows as 6IX. Now thats left is just the leader. 

" Okay! Anyone here have experience performing infront of crowds or went to a training class for dance or anything? "

Me, Jaemin and Dax put up our hands. Honestly, I dont want to be a leader, im fine being the second in line.

" Okay lets do a vote " 

We all vote around and ended up me with the most votes. Oh no I got to say something. 

" So Kai will be the leader, any objections? "

" Me PD nim! "

" Kai? Why? "

" I think it would be better for Jaemin to be the leader. I think he will be a good leader. I dont mind be the 'mom' of the group "

" If you say so. Jaemin? Agree with him? "

" Yeah!"

" Everyone else agree? "

" Yeah! " 

He then leave us with a choreographer to teach us our debut song dance and we will be practicing till post lunch time to get atleast 50% done with the choreography. 

-----

" Haaa im dead " Hikaru fall down to the floor after our one last go at the dance. 

" Me too.. " Henry just out of breath fall down to the couch behind us. 

" Dax! How can you keep "

" Positive? Cheerful? " 

" Dancing... "

" Ah this is nothing much Hyung. I do this almost e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter