Reunited & New Friends

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Sana still hugging me and tears still falling down their faces. 

" Noona stop you make Hikaru felt left out "

Sana break the hug and asked everyone for a group hug. We finally break the hug. 

" What happened to you? We thought you died? " Sana with big eyes asking me. 

" Long story, but Im here now "

" Youre late for 2 years Kai... "

Momo almost cry again but Sana hug her. 

" Mina chan how you find him? "

" I found him at a Pokemon Centre in Japan. He was there on a vacation. Turns out he is the infamous Kai that you talked about before and he have a talent so I recruited him "

" Thank you Mina chan~ "

" Eh? Its just fate Sana. I guess our fate really intertwined with him "

" Uhh Noona im confused? " Hikaru looking super confused. 

" Ha Kai explain it to him "

" Me? "

" Its your story hahahah. Im going to order some food "

Aish that noona with her food always the same. Then I turn my attention to Hikaru and he is shocked at every single thing I said. Serious this guy should be our reaction guy. 

" Hyung only you survived? "

" Yeah I deemed myself lucky I guess "

" The part that youre Jihyo noona that more lucky hehe "

" Old story Hikaru, old story "

" Not planning to tell her this? "

" Maybe not, she have moved on. I should too "

I look to Mina while sayying that and she starts blushing. She turn her face away so that she wont get caught. We keep on talking and Hikaru starts to warm up with me. I know he and me will be good friends. 

" The food is here! "

We all dig in and eat our hearts out. Honestly this have been a good day and things have been sailing smooth now. Well for now that is. I decide to hit the bed and sleep off the rest of the night. 

----

The next day come by and damn today is going to be craz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter