Spark of Something New

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We get to the Starbucks and she asked what I want. I hand her my card and she went to order. Obviously she would have no problem ordering so I let her be. I stare outside and saw that snow have started to drop. Not long after she comes stradling to our table with the coffee. 

I sip the hot coffee and keep on staring outside. She wave her hand infront of me.

" Hello? What are you staring at? "

" Oh the snow. Its my first time to see a snow. Where Im from they aren't snow "

" Where youre from? " 

" Oh Malaysia "

" Malaysia! Ive been there before. Its so hot on days and rainy on days but the food is all good "

" Yeah we're famous for our food "

We started laughing as we talk about literally everything. 

" Oh I didn't seem to get your name Miss? "

" Im Myoui Mina. Can call me Mina or Sharon thats my english name "

" Okay interesting, Im Kai! "

" Oh I have an older brother name Kai too "

" Hey what a coincidence "

" Yeah! So this is your first time traveling? " She point to my note book.

" Yeah my first time. Well after a long time too. I feel I just need a fresh view. Too much happend where I came from. Not like war or something just a lot of things happen to me personally "

" Oh what happened? If you dont mind telling me "

" Its a long story but to shorten it. Im involved in an accident, got into coma and lost both of my friends in the accident "

" Thats tragic. How can you still keep being optimistic? "

" I felt that there must be a reason why Im still alive. Maybe I still have things that I need to do or my friends simply sacrifice themselves for me " 

" You know what Kai, Ill be your friends starting today "

" I didn't expect to find a friend here bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter