YG entertainment

Where would i be without you in the world?

It didn't take us long at all to find YG and we just started up at the building and when i started to walk up to the front door a pair of arm's stopped me and when i looked down i saw that someone had wrapped there arm's around my waist and when i looked over my shoulder i saw that it was Onew.

"Onew can you let me go please?" i asked him well trying to pry his arm's off me but he was to strong.

"No way im not letting my baby sister go into another company and sign with them, if you are to sign with any company it would be SM." he told me and i let out a frusterated sigh and looked over to his friend's pleading for them to pry him off me and finally he was pryed off me and i ran to the entrance and was stopped by a guard.

"Sorry miss you can't go in there." he told me.

"Im here to see umm these guy's." and i held out the card that was given to me and the guard looked over it then stepped aside and let me through but when my brother and the other's tired to follow they were stopped and no matter what they said they weren't aloud in.

I walked and looked around at the same time and well being me i wasn't paying attention to anything i bumoped into someone and fell flat on my . I winced a little and had my eye's shut because of the pain until i heard someone say sorry and when i opened my eye's i was staring into the eye's of none other then the leader of BIG BANG G-DRAGON himself.

"Im sorry, are you hurt?" he aksed me well grabing my arm and helping me up and didn't let go until he knew i was steady.

"Oh no i should be the one that is sorry, i ran into you not the other way around so sorry again." and i bowed in apology.

"Hmm i've never seen you around here, are you a new trainee?"

"Oh no not yet hopefully i will be i was told to come by these tow guy's." and i held out the card to him and he leaned in a bit to get a better look.

"Oh yes them, well hopefully you pass i have to go to the studio nice meeting you or running into you." and he turned and ealked away leaving me standing there. I resumed my looking around and finally found where i was supposed to go by asking the secretarty's and when i stepped into the dance studio i was surprised to find a lot more people there that were also auditioning as well.

I went up to the sign up area and was given a sheet or rather a booklet to fill out and i thanked them and wen to a corner and started t fill it out when i felt my phone vibrate in my bag and i took it out to find that i had a text from Onew, Jonghyun and Miyoung.

"YAH i forbid you to audition you got that Eunhee i frobid you." Onew's text said and i just went on to the net one not bothering to reply.

"I hope you pass the audition, it would be better if you were with us in our company but fighting anyway's." Jonghyun's text said and a small smile formed on my lip's and i sent him a thak you and tell Onew to shut up and that i can do what ever i want.

"My bestie is finally going for it i knew you would go into this area as a job, love you lot's and hope you pass and maybe i will audition and we could be in a group togther FIGHTING :)" Miyoung's text said and i sent her a thank you as well and told her i loved her as well.

I finished filling out the form and braught it back to the front and was given a number and went back to my corner and waited for my number to be called and thought of what i would do. I could dance and i could sing both gift's i got from my parent's, so i knew i could pass those but what ever else they threw at me i didn't know.

After about 2 hour's of waiting my number was finally called and i slowly went in the nerves finally hitting me but i just breathed in and out like Onew had taught me and went and stood in front of the judge's.

" Annyonghaseyo my name is Lee Eunhee i am 18 year's old." and i gave them a 90 degree bow.

"Hello Eunhee, we have looked over your form and well it is very impressive and you are related to the leader of SHINee Lee Jinki or rather Onew?"

"I am, but not many people know about it." i told them well keeping a serious expression.

"Well let's see if those musical genes were passed down to you, you may begin by singing, followed by dancing can you do that?"

"I can." i told them and i handed them my ipod and told them to put on big bang's haru haru.

Yeah

Finally I realized
That I'm nothing without you
I was so wrong
Forgive me

Ah ah ah ah -

Padocheoreom buswojin nae mam
Baramcheoreom heundeullineun nae mam
Yeongicheoreom sarajin nae sarang
Munsincheoreom jiwojijiga anha
Hansumman ttangi kkeojira swijyo
Nae gaseumsogen meonjiman ssahijyo say goodbye

Yeah
Nega eobsin dan harudo mot salgeotman gatatdeon na
Saenggakgwaneun dareugedo geureokjeoreok honja jal sara
Bogosipdago bulleobwado neon amu daedabeobtjanha
Heotdoen gidae georeobwado ijen soyongeobtjanha

Ne yeope inneun geu sarami mwonji hoksi neol ullijin annneunji
Geudae naega boigin haneunji beolsseo ssak da ijeonneunji
Geokjeongdwae dagagagijocha mareul geol su jocha eobseo aetaeugo
Na hollo gin bameul jisaeujyo subaekbeon jiwonaejyo

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara
Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara
Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie
Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara
Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae
Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae
Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae
Haru haru
Mudyeojyeogane

Oh girl I cry cry
You're my all (say goodbye)

Gireul geotda neowa na uri majuchindahaedo
Mot boncheok hagoseo geudaero gadeongil gajwo
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/big_bang/haru_haru.html ]
Jakkuman yet saenggagi tteooreumyeon amado
Nado mollae geudael chajagaljido molla

Neon neul geu saramgwa haengbokhage neon neul naega dareun mam an meokge
Neon neul jageun miryeondo an namgekkeum jal jinaejwo na borandeusi

Neon neul jeo haneulgachi hayake tteun gureumgwado gachi saeparake
Neon neul geureoke useojwo amu il eopdeusi

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara
Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara
Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie
Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara
Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae
Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae
Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae
Haru haru
Mudyeojyeogane

Nareul tteonaseo mam pyeonhaejigil (nareul itgoseo saragajwo)
Geu nunmureun da mareulteni yeah (haruharu jinamyeon)

Charari mannaji anhatdeoramyeon deol apeultende um
Yeongwonhi hamkkehajadeon geu yaksok ijen
Chueoge mudeodugil barae baby neol wihae gidohae

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara
Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara
Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie
Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara
Geureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae
Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae
Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae
Haru haru
Mudyeojyeogane

Oh girl
I cry cry
You're my all
Say goodbye bye
Oh my love
Don't lie lie
You're my heart
Say goodbye"

I then dnaced to SHINee's sherlock and i nailed the dance since i watched them practice it and even danced with them a couple time's by the time i was done i was all sweaty and i felt gross.

" That was very impressive Eunhee, for the song you were able to deliver the proper emotion to the song and your dancing was surperb you would be a great addition to the YG family but like all of the other's you will have to look at the bulliton board were we will post the new trainee's." said YG himself and i bowed again and left the audition room and went to find a bathroom to wipe off my sweat and fix my apperance and well go to the bathroom.

We didn't have to wait all that long before one of the representive's came out and went and stuck a piece of paper to the wall and once he was gone we all rushed over well not me i slowly walked over and then waited until there were't many people and well i was waiting i saw many walk away cying and i heard i few mumble to them selves that they could have done better. 

Finally i was able to see the paper and what i saw shocked me, there were only 4 name's out of what i think was 100 hopeful's and my name was on that paper and since i had no one to jump around with in joy i just smiled widely and thanked the heaven's for letting me pass skipped out of the practice room and skipped down the hall until i bumoed into someone agian but befpre i could hit the floor they caught me.

"We met again." said a familer voice and i looked up and saw that i had bumped into GD again.

"Oh sorry again i was lost in my thought's." i told him and gave him a smile in aplogy.

"Did you just get out form the audition's?"

"Yep and you will be seeing me often when you come here i passed." i told him and i saw a smile form on his lip's.

"That's great i never got your name by the way im Jiyong but call me GD." he said and gave me a small bow in gretting.

"Annyong im Eunhee nice to meet you oppa." and i bowed as well.

We talked some more until he sid he had to go and when i looked at the time on my phone i saw that it was 11PM and i quickly left the building and started to walk until i heard someone call my name and turend to find Onew, Henry, Jonghyun, Miyoung and well the rest of the gang walking toward's me.

"So how did it go, it took so long." asked Miyounf well linking her arm through mine and we continued to walk the other behind me or beside me.

"It went well, i won't have time to hang out though now." i told her and her expression fell then it brightened when she realized what i had said.

"You passed, oh my gosh im so proud of you what did you do?"

" Yes i passed and i sang Big Bang's haru haru and danced to sherlock." i told her and when i looed over at the guy's they they all gave me a thumb's up all except Onew who looked like he wanted to hurt someone.

"oppa don't be sad i will see you at home and well you know if i debut we can see each other on music show's and variety show's and all of that stuff and well the world will know im your little sister then." i told him but his mood didn't brighten at all and i unlinked my arm with Miyoung's and went over to Onew and linked my arm with his and rested my cheek on his arm.

"Oppa you can't protect me all of the time you have to let me go and grow up and eperience life, i know you do this for my own good but im 18 almost 19 and well i have you and unni that have taught me all of this stuff about life and im prepared i promise and if i didn't want this i would have never gone so please suppot me like i did you." i asked him and i could feel all of the tension that was built just fllow out and he was the calm lovable Onew again.

"Dont think because you are a trainee now that i will let you slack on your studies got that and i will suport you all of the way and will watch until you ca stand on the same stage as me." he said and i wrapped my arm's around his waist and gave him a hug.

"I promise oppa i will focus on my studies and train at the same time and i will gradute high school and go into university just watch me." i told him and he gave me a tight sueeze in return.

Author's note

So finally after some time i have updated this story for all of the 5 subscriber's following this story and hopefully i will get more for this chapter. And yes Big Bang will be minor character's and you will see her interact with them a lot as well as the other YG artist's.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Oh if you are wondering she is wearing the same outfit she was wearing in the pevious chapter and yes she changed out of her wedge's and wore sneaker's i don't want to kill her well she is dancing to sherlock that would be cruel wouldn't it.