chapter 2 (couldn't think of a title lol)

Where would i be without you in the world?

It has already been 3 week's since school has started and i hate it, i have homework every night, Onew is driving me crazy from telling me i can't go out until i finish all my homework like mom does. I was in my room finishing up the last of my homework when i heard my ringtone for my phone go off "Off my mind Henry Lau Super Junior-m" and say that i had a text.

"Hey it's me Jonghyun i bet you don't want to even talk to me and i don't want to talk to you all that much either but i was or we all are wondering if you wanted to hang with me and the guy's later Miyoung is coming Minho already texted her."

"Fine if Miyoung i going i have to protet her from all of you."

"Hahaha so funny see you then."

well i thought it was funny i thought to myself and went back to my japanese homework and was soon finished the last question and went to find Onew. I found him in his room fliping through a magazine but looked up when he heard me come in. "Hey Eunhee are you finished your homework?" "Yes oppa just finished are you hanging with the guy's later?" i asked hiim well sitting down at his desk and started to play with a stuffed bear that was on his desk

"Yeah why, and no your not coming if that's why your here."

"Im already going Jonghyun already asked me to come and Miyoung is going as well Minho invited her and that's not what i was going to ask i was going to ask if Jonghyun is mad at me?" and i ducked my head so he couldn't see the blush that had formed on my cheek's.

"Yes that i am aware of, he said something along the lines of you not iking him and that you get a bad vibe from him, Eunhee don't tell me that you like Jonghyun and that's why your asking me this?"

"No way why would i like a guy like him im just asking because when we finally meet up with the guy's it's going to be awkward."

"Uh huh ok well just say your sorry then cause i know that's not how you think about him he will probaby forgive you."

"i'll see are we leaving soon?"

"Yeah in about 5 minute's so go get ready.' i nodded and put the teddy back on his desk and left his room and looked down at what i was wearing and decided that it was alright i just grabed a jacket and my favorite pair of black heeled ankle boot's and meet Onew by the door.

outfits-under-100-boots-1.jpg(Eunhee's outfit)

Harim had let Onew borrow her car so we arrived at our destenation even faster, as we neared the resturant we were all meeting at i saw a lot of girl's gathered outside of the resturant and i knew that they were all there to try to catch a glimpse of SHINee. "Oppa i suggest you park in the bak unless you want to get mobbed i bet the other's parked there as well." i told him and he nodded and when we got to the back i saw a beefy looking guy blocking the way.

"Sorry you can't come through here go park in front please." he said and Onew rolled down his window and explained that his bandmates were already in there and that he was the leader of SHINee and the guy let us through and resumed guarding the entrance to the parking lot. We saw that they had picked a table farthest from the window and were already eating and i got kinda angry at that.

"YAH you couldn't wait until me and Onew had arrived before you all ordered?" i said to them when i was close to ear shot and they all looked up and some had guilty expression's on there face's.

"We thought you two weren't coming and we were hungry." said Jonghyun and i shot him a glare before i sat down beside Miyoung and started to gather what was left on a plate and started to eat ingnoring them all. "Sheesh Eunhee if i knew you would have an attitude i wouldn't have asked you to come." Jonghyun said and i couldn't help but a hurt expression cross my face and i knew they all saw it.

"Fine i'll leave then im sorry i bothered you guy's i'll see you at home Onew." and i got up and walked out of the resturant and pushed through the throng of girl's and just walked not caring where i was going.

Jonghyun POV

"Well thank's a lot Jonghyun if anything happens to her it's all your fault." said Onew who had adandoned his food and was glaring at me.

"Im sorry i know i shouldn't have said that but she come's and just ignore's everyone."

"If you haven't noticed that is what she does when she eat's she ignore's everyone until she is finished but you hurt her when you said that we all saw the hurt expression that crossed her face."

"Im sorry again hyung i'll go look for her." and i got up and left the resturant and was surrounded the minute i left the resturant but i pushed through them and ran until i had lost them all and i noticed that i had arrived in a park and i went and found a bench and sat down on it to catch my beath and to think where Eunhee would have gone, then it came to me whenever she was upset about something she would alway's go to the same spot. I hopped up from the bench and started to make my way to the only playground near Eunhee's house and found her on one of the swing's looking up at the sky.

"Eunhee it's me Jonghyun im really sorry what i said back at the resturant i didn't mean it you know that right?"

"Can you please go i don't want to talk to you right now."

"Come on Eunhee you alway's end up talking to me when your pset even when im the ause of it."

"Not today Jonghyun i just want to be left alone, yuor mad at me anyway's from what i said to you on the first day of school so why are you even here?"

"Im not mad anymore, i could never stay mad at you for long i just acted like i was mad at you." and she finally turned toward's me and i saw that she had cried and i felt even worse.

"Im really sorry Eunhee we should go back before Onew starts to blow a casket with all of the worry you know how he get's when your ut at night time."

"im 18 for crying out loud and i can defend myself he know that."

"Yes we all do but your still the baby aren't you, he react's the same way when Taemin is out late by himself."

"Yeah i know let's just go back okay before i change my mind."

She slowly got up from the swing and we walked in silence until i coldn't handle it anymore. "So is there anyone that you like Eunhee or is your heart as cold as ice like eveyone say's it is?"

"Haha you actually listen to what some of the people say about me and no not right now i don't." and before she could duck and hid her face i saw i slow blush form on her cheek's.

"Don't lie to me i an see the blush that formed after you said no there is someone you like isn't there?"

"Fine there is but don't tell Onew he will blow up for sure."

"I knew it, is it someone i know is he good-looking?"

"I don't think you know him and yes he is fairly good-looking but that's not why i like him look's don't matter to me."

"Right okay then i believe you there everyone look's at someone's look's before the look at anything else."

"Not everyone, i know you do and since you asked if i liked someoneis there some lucky girl out there that you like?"

"There might be but that is all im going to say for now since we are here and i don't want the fan's to hear, stay close to me okay they will try to attack you for even being near me." she nodded her head and she locked her arm with mine and i felt electric jolt's go p my arm at her touch and we sarted to go through the throng og girl's and i felt some grab onto my clothe's and some grab some of Eunhee's hair but we finally got through and into the resturant where the guy's still were and we went bak to the our table.

"Wow you two look ummm what is the word roughed up a it." said key who then started to laugh.

"I don't think you'll look any better if you go through that throng of girls wold you." and he just huffed and we sat down and Onew started to fuss over Eunhhe until she threw his hand's off her and glared at him.  

Eunhee POV

We stayed at the resturant a bit longer just talking until Onew said it was late and we all just sighed and bid our good-bye's and that we would see each other tomorrow and me and Onew drove home in silence and i ran up to my room and changed into my fav pair of pajama's and logged into my laptop and looked at all of the latest kpop new's. It was well i was going through my facebook that i saw i had a message and that it was from Henry and i could feel excitment build up in my stomach.

JYJ Tribal Heart Pajamas(Her pajama's aren't they awesome wish i had a pair)

Hey Eunhee your favorite member of Super Junior here haven't seen or talked to yuo in awhile so i thought i would message you and see how you are doing and wonderig if you would like to hang out like the old time's. We could dance or i could teach you how to play the violin or we could do something fun i really want to see you we need to rekindle our friendship :) love your one and only mochie <3

 

I laughed and smiled at his message and i could feel tear's spring to my eye's, me and me and Henry have a lot of history together after he first joined Super Junior-M he was all alone and had no one to talk to then on day we ran into one another at the SM headqurater's and we just started to talk and soon we had built a very close friendship and last year me and him kinda dated for a bit but we realized that we were more suited to being friend's and since then we haven't talked much and i know it's due to all of the Super Junior-M promotion's and stuff and i don't hold anything against him but deep down in my heart i felt hurt that he didn't even text me once well he was gone.

Hey Henry wat's going on are you all done with all of the Super Junior-M promotion's and are the other's treating you alright cause if they aren't i will deal with them for you. I miss you, you know that life hasn't been the same without you in my life to brighten it up, oh and guess what im finally a senior i high school can you believe that soon i'll be a collage girl. And i would love to hang with you, if your free this weekend we can do whatevre you want my treat. I miss my mochie aroud please don't be gone so long next time and if you are text me then you never once texted me when you were gone but i was able to text the rest of the member's. That hurt my feeling's a bit so be warned that i will punish you one i see you love you one and only best friend Eunhee <3

I logged of after that and went to bed and didn't dream of anything and what felt like i was only sleeping for abot 5 minute's i felt someone shake me awake and when i opened my eye's i saw Onew's smiling face staring down at me. "you know that is getting very annoying i do have an alarm clock i can wake up on my own."

"No you won't you sleep through your alarm all the time that's why i have to get you up so get up or your going to be late me and Harim are leaving have fun at school don't cause and trouble okay."

"Yeah yeah mom i got it you can leave now so i can dressed." i heard him sigh then i heard my door soon close and i got out of bed and went and took a quick shower and changed into my uniform and deiced that i didn't want to walk today so i grabed my car key's and drove to the store where me and Miyoung alway's met at and i honked y horn at her and she hoped in.

"Wow this is a big change you never frive your car i even forgot you had a licence to drive."

"Yeah well i felt like driving today and i want to go to the mall after school and i don't want to take a bus so driving it is."

"Cool sound's fun is there anything in particular you want to get there."

"Yeah i have to get my copy of the new BIG BANG album that came out i put a copy on hold."

"Ahhh i see is that all your going there for?"

'No i might buy some new clothes as well, do you have any money to shop as well?'

"Of course i can alway's con my parent's ot of money there so easy."

"Haha your so bad do they ever question you when you get home with all of those shopping bag's?"

"Yep i just say you baught it all for me since your loaded and all you can afford it and they buy it all the time.

"'Are you serious i would never buy you that much stuff even if you are my best friend."

'Haha i know but my parent's don't know that do they."

I just laughed and i parked my car in the school parking lot and said good-bye to Miyoung and went to math.