Being scouted

Where would i be without you in the world?

The next couple of week's were busy with exam's going on and all. My parent's ddn't let me go out at all and when ever i tried Onew would block my way and wouldn't move. My parent's wouldn't even let people over even if we were studying because they didn't trust me enough to actually study with my friend's around. Today was the last day of the exam's and i would be free from both my parent's and Onew making me study every night.

I don't think the realize that i am actually really smart and don't really need to study at all, and i did try to tell them that but they wouldn't listen to me at all.

"So how is all of the exam's going?" asked Henry who i was on the phone with.

"Oh my god this past week has been crazy first my parent's won't let me go out or have friend's over, they make me study every night even though i keep telling them i don't have to, and Onew is being a pain and even coming in my room every 30 minutes to check if i really am studying which im not but i pretend that i am."

"I see, i alway's knew that you were doing that when ever you came to practice with Onew i would see you watching us but when ever Onew would look over you would petend to study."

"You saw that really, they probably think i study all the time with the sores  get and all but it's all natural im just really smart."

"Hahaha, so since this your last day and all do you think your parent's and Onew will let you out for awhile."

"I don't know if i don't come home then they can't stop me can they."

"You are one bad girl you know that Eunhee."

"well i try to be, if you want to meet today meet me in front of my school okay."

"But crazed fan's will see me though."

"Oh come on i go to school with 4 member's of SHINee and my brother is the leader i think they won't go crazy all that much."

"Fine i'll see you then." and he hung up without a good-bye.

~After school~

"Hey Miyoung your free after school right, your parent's aren't making you come home are they?" i asked my best friend well walking to or locker's after the last class.

"Ummmm i think my mom said for me to come home i wasn't really listening to her this morning."

"Well your coming with me and Henry today, i have been copped up in the house for almost a week and i need to get out and i know you feel the same way."

"Of course i will come, will we be able to see the rest of the Super Junior member's as well."

"I don't know maybe."

she let out a happy yell and ran the rest of the way to her locker where we kept alway's kept clothes for us to change into so we didn't have to go around wearing our uniform.

leather_jacket_outfit1_thumb.jpg(Eunhee's outfit without the gloves)

After we had both changed and checked orselves in the mirrior we stuffed our uniform's in our bag's and left the school and i spotted Henry right away since there were some girl's surrounding him.

"Yo besty miss me?" i said to him once i was close enough to him and the girl's surrounding him turrned to me and i noticed it was Anna and her crew.

"Look who it is, if it isn't Eunhee the one that claim's to know every idol in SM Entertainment."

"If it isn't Anna the biggest well i can't say it since it is really mean but i think you know what it is." i said to her and gave her my trade mark smirk.

"Hey Eunhee is there a problem?" said the one voice i would know anywhere.

"Nope no problem Jonghyun." 

"Really cause from what i heard there seem's to be a problem."

"Oh just having some girl talk is all, i was just leaving it was nice talking to you Anna have a nice day." and i walked past her Miyoung and Jonghyun following me.

"So what is up with you and Anna?" asked Jonghyu once we were out of ear shot of them.

"You don't know, Eunhee and Anna have hated each other since well forever really."

"Oh no i didn't."

i ignored Miyoung and Jonghyu talking and walked up to Henry and hooked my ar through his and we gave each other our silent signal's that we would talk about what happened later. Jonghyun ended up coming with us which i didn't really mind but he was the only one wearing a uniform though, we were walking through myeong-dong looking through the windows of the shop's and eating some street food. As we were walking a stall caught my eye and i detached from the grop telling them i was going to the stall and i wold be back soon. 

The stall had cute accessories for your hair, phone well anything really. I was lookin at a cute heart shaped phone strap when someone tapped me on the shoulder and i turned to find a older man and women standing there.

"Uhh yes may i help you?"

"Oh yes you can, we are representives from YG entertainment and if you are interested we would love to have you in our company."

"YG why does that sound so familer to me." i said and started to think. "Oh i got it, isn't 2NE1 and BIG BANG part of YG?"

"They are, along with SE7EN and other big name's."

"Oh i see, well im not really interested in joining any company i saw what my brother had to go through and really i don't think i can do that so sorry."

"Well take this card and if you change your mind give us a call or just come by and just show the card and they will let you in." and they gave me bow and walked away. I looked down at the card and saw the YG logo and the names of the two people and i put it in a pocket of my purse and went to find my friend's.

"Oh my god you will not believe what just happend to me." once i saw them and sat down at the table they were at.

"What happened, did some guy's hit on you?"

"No some people from YG entertainment just scoted me."

"Oh my god really that is awesome." said Miyoung.

"Wait i thought you said you weren't going to join the entertainment buissness?"

"Im not, not after what i saw you guy's go through no way am i doing that."

"I think you would do a good job, you know how to dance and your an amazing singer we have all heard you, and you can become a solo star and not be in a group you debut faster that way."

"No i want to be a chef you all know that."

"Im just saying Eunhee, you would be good in the entertainment world as well."

"Thank's Henry but it's just for me."

"Just give it a thought, imagine yourself in front of a crowd singing your heart out and making the crowd happy and hearing the cheer your name, if you become a chef you wont get that."

I started to imagine what it would be like to be a super star like my brother and to tell you the truth i didn't hate it and then i thouht of the two people from YG.

"Maybe i will go see them then." i told them all and i saw Jonghyun's face change in a instant.

"YAH if you are going to join any company it should be SM so you can be with friend's." he said well looking me dead in the eye.

"No SM has alway's been out, look what the did with DBSK, and even if that didnt happen i still wouldn't join i don't want to be with my brother all the time." i told him and i grabed my bag and took out the card again and looked at the address and and saw that it was not as far way as i thought it would be.

"guy's im going to check out YG you are welcome to join me if you want." and i got up slinging my ba over my shoulder and walked away soon finding all of them walking with me.

Hello to my subscriber's i have finally updated after a long time and i would write this longer but my computer is going to die and my charger cord is actin stupid so my laptop won't charge properly, but anyway's hope you enjoyed it and was surprised to hear that Eunhee is considering going to YG instead of SM. 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE KAMSHAMNIDIA :)