Melting 2

Melting

Mina opened the door to Nayeon’s small but comfy apartment. She puts her coat onto the the hanger next to her door and took of her shoes, placing them neatly on to the side then swapping them with cute, fluffy slippers.

“Hello!” Mina greeted as she walks to the kitchen to see Nayeon by the stove, cooking up something. Nayeon, who was busy with cooking and preparing the food, looked back to see Mina leaning against the opening of her kitchen, hands in her pocket with a small smile on her face. Nayeon smiled and rushed to give her a big hug followed by a quick peck on the cheek. “Hello,” she smiled, her eyes fixed on Mina’s soft lips. Mina giggled and lifts her free hand to caress her Nayeon’s soft cheeks. Oh how Mina missed this even though they see each other every day. Mina will never admit but she likes it when Nayeon is wrapped up in her arms, her body warm against hers as she caress’ her lovers soft, milky skin. As much as she wants this hug to last forever, she thinks that could wait until bed because…

“Nayeon, aren’t you cooking something?” Mina asked as she motions her head to the stove.

“Oh !”

 

After their almost disastrous dinner (which would leave them to take out sponsored by Mina), they can now be seen in their pajamas, talking (more like Mina teasing Nayeon) on their shared bed.

“And you said you weren’t going to burn the food this time,” Mina laughed, her hand clapping at what happened earlier.

“You distracted me that’s why I almost burned the food!” Nayeon whined as she covers her face with pillows to get away from her embarrassment. If only she could throw herself out of the window now…

Mina chuckled. She tugged the pillow down to reveal Nayeon’s red face, still refusing to look at her. She cupped her cheek and gently turned her face towards hers. Nayeon reluctantly gave in before meeting with the soft expression Mina only shows to her, her eyes meeting Mina’s love filled ones. Some people may say that having a tsundere like Mina fall for you is impossible. But to have Mina in front of her like this, with her hand so warm and soft on her cheek, holding her as if she was the most precious thing in the world, Nayeon thinks that she is the luckies-

“You’re lucky I love you because if I don’t, I would’ve probably threw up most of that on you,” Mina teased.

 

Unluckiest IN THE WORLD!

 

“Mina!” Nayeon threw the pillow she was holding on to Mina’s laughing . Even while laughing, she managed to dodge from the flying pillow of fury. This ensued to a very long pillow fight which left them both panting on the ruined bed. The pillows and blankets decorate the floor as the lay there with only their tired pants and a small smile on their face.

They ended their night with their arms around each other as they settle to listen to the steady beats of their heart as they wonder off the dreamland together.