.

Housemaid.

 

Maybe he does have good in him, you think. Just then, you realise that this world isn't what people say it is to be. L, spits it on your face and slap you with as much force as he can. It strong stinging feeling gushed to the side of your face. It hurt so bad, you wanted to cry.

"Is this Vodka?" His smile turns into disgust. "Does this taste like ing Vodka to you?" He throws it on your face. A little bit of the drink seeps into your mouth. You scringe your face because you taste sour. "You stupid mutt, this is vinegar. Jesus, are your lot not capable of anything? Uneducated dogs. Go die." He pushes you backwards and you step over the broken glass. L falls back onto the couch and closes his eyes. At this point, all the Kingka's have gone to sleep. 

You remember the times you were hit before this....when your dad used to come home drunk. You could smell him from a mile away. He'd come home everynight, remove his belt and the the buckle, he'd whip you and whip you till he had enough. Then, he'd tell you how much he hated you and wished you were never born; that it was because of you that he had to marry your mother and how useless and misfortunate you were. 

L suddenly brought back these memories. His monotoned voice and the force of his hand reminded you of your long, gone father.  

Seo Yoonju-ssi pulled you out of there and took you to the Maid Quaters. She sat you down and you couldn't let it in. Tears rolled down your eyes. You were hurt...not only because of what L did, but because of all these years of patiently suffering. "______-ah, he's drunk. Don't worry to much about him. _____-ah' 

Never in your life did you feel so weak. Even when your dad beat you, you still accepted it because he was your father. But when L said those things, it made you feel like all whatever you've done in your life was for nothing. Why does it hurt more when he says it, you wonder. 

When you can cry no more, you get up to go help out because it wasn't fair for the older ladies to do all the work. You walk back into the house and all the 10 maids take each of the kingkas in one by one. The last one to be carried in was Sungyeol, he needed all the maids to carry him in because of his height. You and the maids cleaned his room a bit because  Sungyeol was the pig out of the 4. After everything was done, you left the room and Seo Yoonju-ssi and Gyuna were the ones to switch the light off and lock the door.7

When all was done and you were making your way down to the Maid Quaters, your phone suddenly rings, you pick up only to hear your mother coughing on the other side.

"____-ah, wh-where are you?" Her sickly voice made your heart hurt even more. You try to hide any signs of sadness. "Omma, are you okay? Have you taken your medicines?" You hear no response. "Omma?....OMMA?!" *THUD.*

 

http://youtu.be/iXmTtHvaqx0 (L.Joe's widdle movement is crazy)

 

Another short update YAY! The vinegar part was a true story =_= but i just got laughed at instead.

sorry for the swearing :( You guys are so nice T_T  Inspirits, Angels <3

Have a nice day/night wherever you may be <3