Foreword.

Housemaid.

Foreword.

There's loud music, everyone's dancing, alcohol's being served constantly and there smoke in the air. There's one distinctive cubicle evalvated above the rest of the seating. By the look of it, it's clearly meant for V.I.Ps, the cream of the crop. In it, there are four young, goodlooking guys dressed in expensive clothing...smoking, drinking and chatting. They're accompanied by four young, hot women. They were doing Tequila shots. 

"Another round, woooooooooooo! Hey, you!" Sungyeol ushered the waiter, who seemed to be daydreaming, "What the do you think youre getting paid for? Bring us another round, "

The waiter bows and quickly returns with a bottle of Tequila. As he approaches, Sungyeol trips him and the bottle shatters on the table and spills it's contents all over L.Joe. The waiter gets up and does continuos 90degree bows "'I'm sorry, sirs. I'm sorry, please forgive me. I'm sorry"

The room went silent, all that could be heard was the heavy breathing made by L.Joe. He clenched his fist and glared at the waiter. His Gucci custom made sneakers worth 900,000won were damaged. All hell was about the break loose. 

"Yah! Do you know what you just did? Do you know how much this costs, you cheap bastard!" Sungyeol slapped the waiter making him fall directly over L.Joe's feet. Sungyeol began mercilessly kicking him, the waiter could feel the hard base of his shoe slowly digging into his rib cage. Then Changjo pulled him up so he was face to face with L.Joe and then punched him, the waiter's lip ripped into two cause it to bleed. 

L.Joe spat in his face and kicked him the stomach. He pulled out the ciggarette in his mouth and lightly touched it on the waiters skin. The waiter yelled in agony! Even though he was a man, he began to shed cry.

"You little trash bag, how dare you come face eye to eye? You're worth nothing. Your existence is a disgrace to us, people like you should go die because your worth nothing to this world!" L.Joe grabbed the empty bottle of Absolute and smashed it on his shoulder. 

Just as he was about to grab another bottle for a second shot, he was stopped by L. "That's enough. His blood stinks of poverty. It's unbearable. Let's go before we get his disease"

"If we ever see your ing ugly face again, we'll kill you. Go back to your trashcan!" Changjo and Sungyeol threw the waiter to the ground and walked out. 
L walked out, stepping on the waiter's hand making him yelp in pain. L.Joe glared at the waiter, kicked him in the chest and left.

The waiter was left lying on the floor, crying like a baby, wishing he was never born all because of a small mistake. He heard the rumours about the kingkas and how rowdy they were but he never thought it was this bad, or rather it would be HIM to have to deal with it. He realised his insignificance when he could barely move and no one was there to help him. He layed there, in his agony. 

 _-------------------------------------------------------------------------_ 

Hi guys T_T sorry for the late foreword >< I JUST remembered I didn't write one, so here it is! I hope you like it, I tried my best ^^
Lemme know what you think of them ^^ I like reading comments XD