Decalcomanie

M.O.T.T.E

Yongsun was standing in a nearby alley, umbrella in hand as she waits for moonbyul as the other promised her a meal. While she was waiting, her view got blurry until she saw a shape detached itself from the shadows just infront of her as it slowly walked towards her. It was raining hard particularly that day. She started to move forward, then paused. It wasn't her friend, moonbyul, but rather than a mysterious person wearing a white hat, a heavy overcoat, and a mask. She was about to grab the mysterious person's arm as they walked past her not until she was rattled awake from the clicking sounds of hwabyul's camera. 

"Omo-Unnie-You woke her up-"

"How do you know she's awake?"

Yongsun groaned as she was half-awake when she saw the two laughing at something while looking at their camera's. She didn't mind their antics though as she knows they've always been like that. It was a dream, huh? It's been awhile since I've dreamt like that. Yongsun was getting lost in her thoughts not until a cough interupts caught her attention.

"I'm guessing you had a good sleep, unnie?" Wheein said as she shyly grinned.

Yongsun, now awake, suddenly looked at their positions as her arms was clinging onto wheein's like a koala. She suddenly let go of wheein's arms as she looked away, sparing a glance at the younger, giving her an apologetic smile.

"So-are you guys just gonna flirt with each other or are you coming with us?" Both girls was too busy exchanging glances at each other to notice that the bus already stopped at their destination not until the two called them out. 

Yongsun sighed. She lost count how many times she's been teased by hwabyul today. Before she could talk back to her friends though, wheein, being the angel she is, stands up as she turned her head back to the latter, offering a hand to yongsun, giving her a smile. 

"We're not gonna lose to them, right unnie?" 

"Yeah. Let's beat their !" Yongsun accepted wheein's hand, only letting it go when they caught up to their friends who gave them teasing grins as the two already bought a ticket for the four of them as they walked inside the park.

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom, give me a second." Before yongsun could follow the girl beside her, wheein was already far away from them. Huh. She's a fast walker- I guess small people has a knack for speed walking-

Hwabyul was busy looking at the map as they spared a glance at their older friend who seemed to be staring at a distance for a long time. Moonbyul, the first one who noticed, pushed yongsun in the shoulder softly. 

Yongsun glared at byul who just gave her a shrug and a grin. 

"Why did you do that-" 

"Do what unnie?"

"You just pushed me-"

"Oh? Did I? Maybe you're just pushed by a ghost-"

The older girl was ready to dab at the latter not until wheein arrived. Yongsun spared a glance at the younger, before backing away at byul giving her a playful scary look that calls for revenge. 

Hwasa raised her eyebrows at the scene before clinging her arm to her bestfriend's as they walked past the older girls who were in the brick of bickering. "Let's go wheein-ah, forget about those two. They've always been like that."

Wheein nods as she let her bestfriend drag her towards their first attraction. As they walk towards the coaster, she glance back at the moonsun, particularly at yongsun. 

Yongsun caught wheein's glance as she felt a small shiver go up her spine. What was that. She thought. Before she could process what's happening, she didn't saw moonbyul's sly grin as they are now next in line on one of the tallest coasters in the park. 

"Yongsun,"

Yongsun jerked her head to the girl beside her when she called her. She then realized where they are. She grabbed byul's collar as she felt tricked at how they dragged her into this. Hwasa suddenly walked in between them before they could have a fist-fight in public.

"Unnies, seriously- please fight later." Hyejin's tone was as sharp as a knife that made both of the older girls behave as they sulk, turning their backs on each other. Wheein bowed at the staff as they are guided towards their respective seats. 

Yongsun's nervousness suddenly came rushing back to her as she was now seated on the coaster, safety bars were locked as she heard giggles behind her. She glanced back and saw wheebyul grinning at her. Yongsun then looked at her seatmate who was already bringing her arms up to the air even though the coaster hasn't started yet. Hyejin is born different. She nods to herself, shrieking as the coaster began to move all the way up. 

The whole ride was a mess as yongsun was clinging onto hyejin as she was screaming laughing all of the time of the ride. Wheein was the same as the younger clinged onto moonbyul as if her life depended on it. After the ride, the four decided to take a break and grab some food. The maknaes volunteered as the older girls grabbed a seat. 

"Unnie. Both of you have a lot of similarities, ya know?" 

"You think so?"

"Yeah- I mean- You both are scaredy cats-" 

Yongsun glared at her friend for the bad joke but as she looks into it, maybe they are. Hyejin was the first to arrive at their table bringing some snacks while wheein was still buying some drinks. As the two nonchalantly took a huge bite on their own chocolate bread, yongsun on the other hand, began to eat some of the chips, dropping half of it as she was surprised by the unexpected entrance of wheein. 

"Wheein," She was ready to scold at the girl, not until she saw what the latter was wearing. She suddenly had a puppy headband. Wheein gave an apologetic smile, as she placed the drinks down on their table. Yongsun saw the latter sat beside hyejin as the younger also took a bite of the other's bread. 

Jung Wheein.  Yongsun thought. There was something about the girl she can't decipher. She had this unusual look and she feels something suspicious. She looked away for a brief moment as she took a sip on her drink. The girls was having a nice break not until a thunder interrupted their fun meal. 

Not again. Yongsun groaned, who was clearly wasn't amused.


Hello! Sorry if it took so long ㅠㅠ Happy New Year though! Please continue supporting our girls! ^^