Loser Crew

M.O.T.T.E

The lunch was over in a flash as the four girls shared laughter as they walked out of the cafe, two girls in particular however, can be heard laughing because of their oldest friend. 

*Flashback to their lunch

Yongsun was as nervous as ever as she steal some glances at the girl who is looking outside the window as some droplets of rain falls down. 

"Wheein-ah, can you help byul-unnie get our food?" The oldest suddenly got out of her trance as hwasa called the attention of the other girl. Wheein nodded, not even bothering to look at Yongsun. 

Yongsun frowned as the latter seemed to ignore her. Did she do something wrong? Is it too much to give food to someone on the first meeting? These thoughts flooded her mind not until hwasa tapped the table too hard for her to notice the youngest. 

"Unnie. I've been talking to you since wheein left. Are you okay?" Hwasa said, with a smirking smile on her face, a glass of water in her hand as she drink some of it. 

"Hyejin-ah. Am I weird?"

Hyejin almost choked on her water as she was caught off guard by her friend's question. "Do you want me to be honest unnie or-" 

"Yah." Yongsun glared at hwasa, as she sighs before leaning back at the chair. She looked down as she felt bad for making wheein uncomfortable. 

"You're not weird unnie. If this is about wheein, it's just that she doesn't like jjajang bap." Hwasa remarked, not wanting to tease the other further as she knows her unnie is hard to deal with when sulking. The oldest was taken aback by hwasa's straightforwardness as she felt her cheeks redden. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!?!"

"Well, you seem enthusiastic giving it to her-"

Solar sighed, knowing her friend means well but the embarrassment is still visible on her cheeks. Hwasa was about to say something when she was cutted off by two girls, bringing their food over the table.

"What are you talking about?" Moonbyul looked at the two questioningly.

"Ask yongsun-unnie." Hwasa just shrugged, nudging wheein as she wink at the other older. "It seems like our unnie wants to say something."

Yongsun cursed under her breath as all eyes are on her now. Including the girl she wants to avoid as of the moment. 

"I-I just wanna say that-" she rubbed her neck from embarrassment as well as guilt. She then saw wheein took a spoonful of her home-made jjajang bap.

"I know you mean well yongsun-unnie. Thank you for giving me this. I appreciate it." Wheein gave the latter a small smile, followed by a wink. 

Solar almost passed out from the other girl's actions, but as the oldest, she tried to maintain composure. "I-It's nothing wheein-ssi. I'm glad you tried it. Hyejin told me about it-" Damn it. Why are you stuttering yongsun. She cursed to herself once again.

"I'm surprised you tried it wheein-ah" Yongsun looked at moonbyul who is enjoying the scene. She raised a brow at her friend, surprised that the other also know it. 

"You know?"

"Of course. I would get kicked from the jji-jjil crew if not."

"Jji-jil? You mean loser crew?"

"Yes. The three of us are called loser crew. Unnie I've already told you this story a million times. Were you not listening to me?" Moonbyul frustratingly sighed, as she teasingly nudge the latter on the shoulder. 

"I was listening! I just didn't think it'd be wheein-" Solar looked at wheein, a bit surprised that she could keep up with her two friends. Wheein seemed the type to be serious so the girl assumed she'd be shy. 

Wheein flashed a smile, she nods shyly as the latter looked at her. "Yes, I know it's hard to believe but I'm the brain of the crew." 

"It shows." Yongsun smiled back. She was happy both of them finally had the courage to look at each other and have a decent conversation. 

"YAH- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT JUNG WHEEIN."

"UNNIE- WDYM IT SHOWS"

Hwabyul was outraged when they hear the two girl's conversation. Solar just laughed when they were being questioned by the devil line's complaints. Devil line as called by solar, as both sometimes bully her. Unbeknownst to her, wheein called the two the same. 

"Omo- guess we're gonna get along each other pretty well- yongsun-unnie" Wheein said her name with a teasing tone, as she gave the latter a cheeky grin before finishing her last spoonful of food. 

Solar chuckled at the thought. Who would've thought they have some similarities? she stared at the girl for a few minutes before looking away as the uneasy feeling comes back to her again. What's this? She thought.

"But really- Yongsun-unnie's face was really funny when she gave that jjajang bap to wheein-" Moonbyul intercepted her thoughts as the "loser crew" laughs at her as they walked out of the cafe. 

*Present time*

Yongsun looked at hwabyul who's gonna passed out from laughing because of her jja-jang bap with wheein earlier that she had forgotten that it was raining. She was out of her thoughts not until she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder. 

"Yongsun-unnie?" Yongsun expected to see byul or hwasa with her but it was wheein. She felt her cheeks redden again, mumbling something as she didn't expect the girl to share the umbrella with her.

"I'm sorry were you saying something?"

"I was just asking you if it's okay with you to share an umbrella with me?"

"Of course! Why would you think that it's not?"

Wheein shaked her head, smiling to herself once again when she remembered the girl mumble to herself when she wrapped an arm on the oldest. "Just asking."

"Yah. Love birds. Stop flirting in the middle of the rain-it's not romantic." 

"That's right. Byul-unnie has a point." Yongsun stuck her tongue out at the two who's teasing the both of them before glancing at wheein. She didn't noticed it at first, but as they walked towards the two, she saw that the latter was blushing.

Wheein jumped over the puddle towards hyejin as they shared the umbrella while Moonbyul pulled solar beside her so the latter wouldn't get wet from the rain. 

The two young girls walked ahead of them as they walked back to their respective places. While walking, yongsun still hasn't yet rid of her uneasy feeling ever since she met wheein. She stared at the two with moonbyul beside her as the droplets of rain keeps telling her to run. 

".-. ..- -. .-.-.-" run.

Yongsun was sure that the droplets of rain towards the umbrella keeps on telling her the word "run.". She wants to get rid of the uneasy feeling but as they walked further and further, the rain gets harder, and the word run, keeps on pushing her like she's on a slide. 

"Unnie." Moonbyul called out to her as she was feeling restless. The other knows her too well that she can't even hide her nervousness.

"Byul-ah- Can I ask why do you and hyejin wants me to meet wheein?" Yongsun asked curiously as it's been months since the two keeps on bugging her about it. Before moonbyul could answer her, they were cutted off by a scream. They saw hyejin who is now clinging onto wheein as she was surprised by the thunder. 

Yongsun was about to bring it up again to her friend but the rain suddenly stopped and she was greeted by wheein who was now folding her shared umbrella with hyejin. The girl beamed at her, smiling and looking radiant than ever as the rainbow is now visible behind her. She noticed that there was something odd about the girl, even though she's pretty, she doesn't look like a human.  "Unnie. I said will you go with us to an amusement park?" 

Wheein asked hopeful as she didn't mind the intent gaze the older is throwing towards her. 

"Sure. I'll go." Yongsun didn't mind as going to an amusement park wouldn't hurt with the three right? Or that's what she thought.

"The loser on the rides will do a dare!!" Hyejin intercepted her as the three are now together walking side by side leaving her alone as she catch up to the three.


Hello! Thank you for subscribing "^^ I'm thankful some of you tried my story! Thank you for reading!