New Housemate

Stars and Fireworks

With all her might, she pushed him off of her bed with her foot.

 

‘Kya!! A ert!!’ She yelled like a madman after the guy fell off from the bed with a loud thud.  A groan in pain could be heard as Sunhwa kept bawling like there’s no tomorrow.

 

‘Yah! Stop it!’ He quickly got up on his knees, jumped on the bed and covered with his palms. She’s still screaming and struggling when he harshly pushed her until she’s lying on the bed, with him towering her body.

‘Quiet, will ya?’

 

After a few minutes of struggling and pushing, Sunhwa finally gave up. She’s hopeless to be compared to a strong guy like him. And seeing her not fighting back, he carefully removed his hands off of .

 

‘Are you crazy or what? Aish! I was having a good sleep before…’ He sighed but he’s still on top of her body.

 

‘W-who are you? What’re you doing here? What’d you do to Hana?’ She stammered weakly. Tears were b in her eyes. He paused for a while, trying to think maybe.

 

‘Hana? Oh, that cutesie? Haha.. I don’t know.. Cooking breakfast maybe.. It’s morning right?’ He asked like an idiot he was.

 

‘Get off of me! Take all the money you want, just don’t touch me..’ Sunhwa sounded like she’s pleading him for mercy.  Seeing her like that, he quickly shifted his position and got off of the bed.

And soon after that, she burst into tears. Crying like a five year old kid and that surely panicked him a little.

 

‘Y-Yah.. Mianhae. I didn’t mean to shock you like that. I’m not a robber, a molesting ert or anything.. I’m Seungri.’

 

‘Seungri?’ She sniffed.

 

‘Yeap. And I’ll be staying here in your home starting from today…’

 

‘Mwo!?! Andwae! Wae?!’ She shrieked again and that caused Seungri to jump a little in shock.

 

‘Aish! So noisy, like a chimpanzee, you know? Call your mum and ask. Aigoo.. I’m taking a shower. So hungry..’ He said nonchalantly and left to her bathroom, leaving the blank Sunhwa on the bed, trying to process his words.

 

‘Yah! Where’re you going?! This’s not your house! Not your bathroom!’ No use of yelling anymore when he was already taking a shower.

 

 

***

 

 

‘But2x..’

 

‘Just this one time, honey. Seunghyun really needs a place to live. His father’s really hoping for him to change his attitude when he’s in the city. Hopefully, when he gets a job, he’ll find another place for him to rent.’ Her mother said persuasively, leaving  Sunhwa speechless.

‘Thank you, dear. Take care of Seunghyun, okay?’

 

She didn’t even said that she’d agree.. But what any other choice that she had?

 

 

‘Mianhae, Sunhwa-ya.. I didn’t know that you didn’t know him. He said he’s your cousin and needed to stay in our place.’

 

‘Pft! Cousin my foot! I don’t even know him.. Aish! Chincha! I hope Junho Oppa didn’t know about this..  Should I tell him? Aigoo..what a bad morning to start with..’ She stuffed the pancakes that Hana cooked while rubbing the back of her neck with her other hand. She always did that whenever she’s stressed.

 

‘Just tell him. So that he won’t think weirdly about you when he found out about this himself. I’m sure Junho will understand.’ Hana said casually and took a seat beside her housemate.

 

‘Nahh.. I’m sure that guy won’t be staying here for long. I’ll make sure he doesn’t.’

 

 

‘Morning peeps..!’ A figure suddenly emerged at the kitchen and Sunhwa quickly frowned at the sight in front of her.

 

‘Yah, get a job quickly and get your out of this place.’ She gave him a death glare. Suddenly, the atmosphere in the kitchen turned into a gloomy and tensed one.

 

‘Smells good. I’m so hungry.’ Hearing his words had made Sunhwa’s head even more boiled up.

 

‘I’m going to school.’ Before she went out of the kitchen, she managed to stick out her tongue at him but he just ignored her actions, like he always loved to do.

 

***

 

‘Sunhwa-ya..’ She halted when she heard a familiar deep voice in front of her. Her heart started to beat faster. It’s Junho, with a sweet smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

‘Oppa? Why’re you here?’ She let out a fake laugh and quickly walked towards him.

 

‘I’m dead if he knew that a guy’s staying in my house.’ She murmured to herself as she hugged her boyfriend lovingly.

 

‘What’re you doing here this early in the morning?’ Sunhwa asked nervously and good thing that Junho didn’t notice.

 

‘I thought of sending you to school. You know.. To make up for yesterday..’

 

‘Ahaha.. No need to. I can take the bus.’

 

‘No. Please? I insist.’ Junho took Sunhwa’s hands and pulled her into his flashy car and she just followed his gestures, feeling so relieved.

 

 


So sorry for the super late update >.< I'm in holidays now, so I guess I can update more here. lol thank you so much subscribers for waiting *big hearts* I hope you like this chapter ^^~