[Chapter 3]

Ace of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOOM!!!

The doors swung open and a security guard came tumbling in, followed by two familiar faces. Jian and Noze immediately grabbed the fallen man's arm and lifted him up, checking for any injuries, while the other dancers stood in defense. Leo, one of the more well-built dancers stepped forward and stopped the two intruders in their track with his wide frame. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Leo hissed in anger, "I'll give you a chance to apologise and leave before I call the police."

"Apologise? For what?" Hyunwoo tapped the side of Leo's cheek harshly twice, attempting to instigate a fight that he knew would be advantageous to him if the police were called, "I just wanted to check on an old friend of mine~"

Jian peered at Noze and saw that she had the same expression as Leo - one filled with rage and repulse. 

"I have nothing to say to you," Noze spat.

Hyunwoo's idiotic smirk slowly faded and he made his way past Leo, not forgetting to bump his shoulder forcibly. Without a single word, Hyunwoo knelt down, his eyes shooting lasers at Noze, and leant in close to her ear. 

"Don't start acting up now that you got famous," Hyunwoo whispered in a low tone, "I can, and will, end your career if you don't listen to what I say."

Jian's blood began to boil and she gripped Hyunwoo's arm, shoving him away from Noze before stepping between them. 

"You don't get to stride in here and make a scene."

"You..I still need to settle matters with you," Hyunwoo's focus shifted to Jian and he grinned maniacally, "are you dating that ? Are you lesbians?"

"Don't bring other people into thi--"

"What if we are?" Jian cut Noze's words and held her head high, challenging Hyunwoo defiantly, "what are you doing to do about it?"

Jian braced herself as she saw Hyunwoo's right arm pull backwards, ready to throw a punch at her. So, her first instinct was move her head to the side, dodging his fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter